It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/2012 is about to happen in about 2hrs and 20 minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
All the hype about 2012 is just two hours away in Apia time, I really don't think anything is gonna happen but would really love if we could all be happy. It would be a great Christmas present for all. What would you guys like to happen if something were gonna happen??

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

The banking cabal removed from this planet.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Front row seats to the apocolypse. Popcorn in hand.

Playin.

The singularity theory always peaked my interest.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

and all their political, military, and axillary minions. Wouldn't that be amazing if they all, known and unkown to the public, just disappeared!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I believe generally, it's supposed to happen from a US perspective. Ergo, if Asia started freaking the # out during their time before the day even hit over here, people would be wondering what's going on. Think more of a catch up effect.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
not sure if its even possible for someone to know the exact time of this "event" or whatever u want to call it
my sole basis for this is that land masses move some degrees over thousands of years...not a scientist by any means but i think that surely would have an effect on the actual time they expected something to occur-- based on where they were physically during the predictions and astronomy

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
well here it's going to happen in 14 hours
)) it depend, the world will not end at the same time
))))))))))))))

BTW just saying there are a couple of people for whom the world will end tomorow, those are the people that die. from what i can remember it's a pretty big number on a daily basis

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Would it not be safe to assume that the Mayans would be using their own time zone? It's their only frame of reference.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
All people achieving true philosophical freedom.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm not saying something is gonna happen in 2hrs, just saying in some places it will be 21 first than others. Of course the Mayans are using their calendar and there is an approximate time when it should happen. The thing is what would you like to happen. You were missing the point in useless things

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rober_boricua
I'm not saying something is gonna happen in 2hrs

Of course not. The countdown is still at 27 hours.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

For there to be 90% logical, well thought out threads compared to the 90% of threads that are thrown out like monkey doo doo that we currently have going on here..sigh.. I know it's way too much to ask.. sadly it will be the same come monday.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
That would be scary, if people started to disappear as 21st day moves towards west, lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
For a laugh people that enter the 21st should start reporting some crazy stuff, and as it spreads country to country everyone else play along. By the time America enters the 21st, Obama will have declared marshall law from his Denver bunker and Americans dragged into FEMA camps!
edit on 20-12-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by bluloa because: Correction

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkYouSpeak
not sure if its even possible for someone to know the exact time of this "event" or whatever u want to call it
my sole basis for this is that land masses move some degrees over thousands of years...not a scientist by any means but i think that surely would have an effect on the actual time they expected something to occur-- based on where they were physically during the predictions and astronomy

you should visit this thread then...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

All the hype about 2012 is just two hours away in Apia time, I really don't think anything is gonna happen but would really love if we could all be happy. It would be a great Christmas present for all. What would you guys like to happen if something were gonna happen??

what's "Apia" time?
did you mean Asia?

it's not going to be dec 21st anywhere in 2 hours.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Apia time would be Western Samoa's capital ,probably the first country on the good side of the time zone
South Pacific

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What would you guys like to happen if something were gonna happen??

I would really like to happen that many people realize their ignorance. We live in times where people get more and more uneducated and ignorant in frightening numbers- the 2012 hype is just proof for it.

Ignorance and stupidity is the root of many "evils", ranging from bad politicians in power, intolerance, wars and much, much more.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Existing Thread here

top topics

join