It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have been seeing 11:11 daily!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I think you’re talking about when the SUN is to cross the galactic plane, I don’t believe there is a specific time…

The solar eclipse's have already happened for 2012

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
It's been freaking me out the past few weeks.

Nearly every day I see a variation - either 11:11, or 1:11, or 3:33.

Most probably because I am more aware of it, but it is a bit freaky.

I point it out to my wife all the time, who thinks I'm strange now

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

Did see it again today!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rascalking
Have been seeing 11:11 daily!

ME TOO!!! TWICE!!!

In all seriousness though, we do see probably a thousand numbers everyday, consciously and subconsciously. If you want to see things like that, you will...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCommando

Listen to your wife dude. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Totally, I don't know if I notice it more because I think of it more... But I almost always catch the triple, or quadrupedal digitis. I even have my cell phone on 24hr clock, and almost always catch 22:22.
But 11:11,: 1:11, 3:33, 13:13, are always my favorite. :3

edit on 3-1-2013 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Been seeing this every day for the past two years. Walk into the kitchen, clock shows 11:11. Go make tea in the microwave, clock on it shows 11:11. Phone rings, clock on the phone shows 11:11. Day in, day out. Why does everything happen at 11:11 for me? Well, unfortunately it never amounted to a goddamn thing, did it? I will just chalk it up to being trolled by god, if there even is one.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I´m sure you are an intelligent human being. The way you write and formulate your sentences leads me to believe that.

You will surely agree that everyone of us sees a lot of letters and numbers everyday, most of which we only take in subconsciously (ads, text on clothes, books, magazines, clocks, etc.).

Don´t you think that it MIGHT be just your subconscious looking for those numbers? I mean really and honest to god serious now. Do you honestly believe these things have significance? Can´t you see the pattern here?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
Don´t you think that it MIGHT be just your subconscious looking for those numbers? I mean really and honest to god serious now. Do you honestly believe these things have significance? Can´t you see the pattern here?

That is possible. But why would my subconscious mind be looking for 11:11? I was not aware that so many other people had been seeing 11:11 on their clocks, until I saw a thread about it here. Look it up on Google and you'll find pages and pages of # about it. There's plenty of theories. My own would be that our brains have internal clocks, and I was moved to enter a room or perform a task so that I would be in front of a time display, just at the right time. But for what reason? Maybe it's mass hypnosis. :-/

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have little kids visit my house and they will wait and wait and wait to see the cuckoo come out. They love seeing the cuckoo. By 8 or 9 that wears off and if they see the cuckoo that's okay and if they miss it that's okay, too.

Are people just staring at their clocks to see 4 ones in a row?
Are people getting off on seeing 4 ones in a row?

That's about as exciting as seeing a Foucault pendulum knock over a pin.
That's about as exciting as watching the pretty lights at the local intersection turn color.
That's about as exciting as watching a teapot come to a boil.

Now if you want to see an exciting time why not 5:29PM which is 17:29.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Well I guess why shouldn´t you look for those? Aren´t those the numbers you are writing about here? Numbers that have a significance to you? It makes sense to me that you look out for things like that. You do see dozens of other combinations as well, it´s just that those have no special significance for you, therefore you don´t recognize them that clearly.

It would be like saying, hey I saw 21:14 two times today. People would be confused. Why would you want to look for that?

Looking for those symmetries in numbers seems to be natural, the question is what significance we think they have. Or IF they have any.

I am not saying that I can be sure with 100 % certainty that there is no significance of course. But threads like these always raise the same question in me.

I personally do see those numbers as well from time to time, I just see that as a statistical ground rule of sorts.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

I was seeing 11:11 before I knew it supposedly meant anything. I wasn't looking for them. I couldn't have cared any less about numbers or synchronicity or whatever mystic trash it's supposed to be. But because I saw them so frequently, and later found out that many others were also seeing 11:11, I have to admit I was a bit disturbed at the time. But, no... I did not go out of my way looking for numeric patterns on clocks or underwear price tags, or what have you. And while some tried to link this phenomenon to December 21, 2012, since the solstice started at 11:11, clearly it didn't amount to a goddamn thing since that day has come and gone, and jack squat has happened.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

since the solstice started at 11:11/quote]
Sorry, it was 11:12 UTC.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

since the solstice started at 11:11/quote]
Sorry, it was 11:12 UTC.

Oh, sorry, one minute off. I blame the Mayans, and Casio.
edit on 3-1-2013 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I get your point. Just one important thing. Looking for something subconsciously doesn´t mean to go out of your way at all. It happens SUBconscious.

Anyway, try to see it this way. Pretty much everyone on this awesome planet sees those numbers from time to time. The only difference is that some try to read something into it and some don´t. You clearly are interested or became interested in these patterns, and therefore you subconsciously start looking for them (remember the SUB).

It´s like buying a new type of car, suddenly you see them everywhere.

Just my 2 cents, but the fact that nothing happened on the famous 2012 date doesn´t really support the "11:11 is a sign" crowd.
edit on 3-1-2013 by Nightaudit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

As I said, not a goddamn thing happened. So it ended up meaning absolutely nothing. I'm sticking with my theory on it being a troll from god. He/she/it had some nice lulz at our expense.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Sorry to bring this back up, I'm seeing 11:11am everyday now.

I am a skeptic on this so don't be thinking I've been drawn into some daft band wagon. I don't look out for it at all, I look at my laptop clock every now and again but recently I've managed to always check the time at 11:11. Recently I've been so busy and when i do get a couple of minutes peace either at work or home i look at the time and....11:11am is there again.

Why now? Does it really mean anything?

I don't really understand my brain, not many of us do. So what I think is a weird 11:11 conspiracy could be my subconscious picking up on all the threads i read on here. If not that then I haven't got a clue.

Or is it something else I'm picking up on but because i don't know what it is? I'm trying to find practical reasons for this random 11:11am popping up when i check the time but I cant settle on it

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer84
Sorry to bring this back up, I'm seeing 11:11am everyday now.

If you're consciously or unconsciously looking for a number you will see it everywhere. You don't remember the many other numbers you see but when you inevitably see 11:11 again (let's face it... this is hardly a rare or exotic number to be seeing. You'll see it at least once per day regardless) it leaps out so you think you're only seeing that number.

Try the number 23. It has absolutely zero relevance to anything but if you want to see that number it will pop up everywhere, every day. To quote the film Pi:

Hold on. You have to slow down. You're losing it. You have to take a breath. Listen to yourself. You're connecting a computer bug I had with a computer bug you might have had and some religious hogwash. You want to find the number 216 in the world, you will be able to find it everywhere. 216 steps from a mere street corner to your front door. 216 seconds you spend riding on the elevator. When your mind becomes obsessed with anything, you will filter everything else out and find that thing everywhere.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

or ran out of batteries

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer84

IF there would be a meaning to it, what could it be in your opinion?

I mean even if there were a significance to it, could we ever know which one?

I guess most people connected it with 2012, and that didn´t happen.

Why not learn from that experience?

I still think the reason for your seeing the numbers is as always that you are SUBconsciously looking for them. You must be a superstitious person or at least interested in these mysteries.

And why does this phenomenon only seems to appear to people who have an interest in these topics? Why not to the regular joe who doesn´t have an ATS membership for example.

Too many holes in the whole thing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join