It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sorry but there is something very wrong with the medical examiner.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Can this

post by stealthyaroura

well i think what the MD meant by this is that the shots fired did not cause a double penetration as in each bullet stayed inside of the body as a hollow point type of ammo would. so if one kid was standing in front of another and was shot 3 times the kid behind would not of been shot by the bullets passing through the body of the poor child.

and this

3)Some of these children were shot 11 times. 11 TIMES. There is no way that they would want the families seeing that kind of a gruesome scene. Do you know what 11 rounds of .223 would do to a child's body? I feel sick just typing about it.

If you watch, and read him and his body language as well as his words, he is telling you that these kids were literally shredded.

be true at the same time?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Of course they can. 11 shots into one child, regardless of exit or not, from a .223 will do things you wouldnt want to see in your nightmares.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
he examined a dozen dead children shot at close range by a rifle

If he seemed noraml that would be suspicious

this place gets lamer by the day

when you see conspiracy in everything, you are a sheep

baaaaaa

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
he examined a dozen dead children shot at close range by a rifle

If he seemed noraml that would be suspicious

this place gets lamer by the day

when you see conspiracy in everything, you are a sheep

baaaaaa

I don't think you read past the OP. I had questions about some of the things he said, not about the way he was acting. Also I said nothing about any conspiracy, just that I thought there were a problem with the story.

But thanks for your two cents.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I gave you your answers. Not sure what questions you have left about, but go ahead and post them.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Of course they can. 11 shots into one child, regardless of exit or not, from a .223 will do things you wouldnt want to see in your nightmares.

I worked as a medic for 10 years and most of the cardiac arrests we worked be it natural causes or trauma, families are allowed to stay with their loved ones before autopsy. Unless they didn't want to.

I worked a pedestrian struck once, a teenager was ran over by a city bus and we had to pick up body parts of the street. When the family arrived to the hospital they stayed in a room with their son on a bed in multiple pieces for hours.

The bodies with 11 gun shot wounds I can see them not letting the parents see their baby, but 3 shots? I'm not implying that there is a conspiracy, I'm saying that it breaks my heart even more when I think about the parents getting a photo of their baby and not allowed to say goodbye. This is highly unusual.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I gave you your answers. Not sure what questions you have left about, but go ahead and post them.

I have no more questions.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If you mean can 11 shots of .223 calibre not penetrate through into another child?
like the other poster said anything is possible so yes IMHO i think some rounds caused
secondary injury's i cannot be 100% sure but it just sounds plausible.

The amount of velocity this round packs and we are talking children also, so i would not want
a family member exposed to the full horror of letting them into the crime scene.
Trust me, it would scar them for life even though they may of been desperate to see there child.

I would not could not go into that school after what has been reported it must be just....i'm at a loss for
what it would look like. so sad. i just don't know what to believe. i do not think Adam Lanza did this
but IF he did he must of been just a walking ghost with no emotion. programmed hypnotized?

it's got so many un answered questions and some things just do not add up.MOTIVE???

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
So sick of people trying hard to create controversy and see conspiracy behind every rock and word people say.. That is sometimes called paranoia or schizophrenia in some medical circles...

What happened is a mentally ill ass cap loser killed children. he is now dead, and if there's a hell, he's baking at 9 billion degrees forever. end of story.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

oh yes because we can really believe every single word that the
public relations machine the MSM pumps out is true.

Maybe just maybe your rite. who knows,But so many want answers to questions
and they do not believe the official story. are you forgetting this is a conspiracy site?
What you expect you wont get here so i guess you should just go watch fox.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
If you mean can 11 shots of .223 calibre not penetrate through into another child?
like the other poster said anything is possible so yes IMHO i think some rounds caused
secondary injury's i cannot be 100% sure but it just sounds plausible.

The amount of velocity this round packs and we are talking children also, so i would not want
a family member exposed to the full horror of letting them into the crime scene.
Trust me, it would scar them for life even though they may of been desperate to see there child.

I would not could not go into that school after what has been reported it must be just....i'm at a loss for
what it would look like. so sad. i just don't know what to believe. i do not think Adam Lanza did this
but IF he did he must of been just a walking ghost with no emotion. programmed hypnotized?

it's got so many un answered questions and some things just do not add up.MOTIVE???

This tragedy got to the center of my soul. I am so worried about the safety of my kids when they are in school that I can't function normally. No human-being is capable of something like this. I lived trough 9/11 and know people who lost loved one at the WTC but visualizing the terror inside that school and the poor parents disturbs me a lot more than seeing the towers fall on those innocent people.

The inconsistencies in the story about the shooting are troubling also.
edit on 20-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
So sick of people trying hard to create controversy and see conspiracy behind every rock and word people say.. That is sometimes called paranoia or schizophrenia in some medical circles...

If you are sick of people seeing a conspiracy in things you are on the wrong forum. (I do not know the medical term for what you are experiencing, sorry). But I don't think it's good for people to read things that makes them sick. I hope no one is forcing you to sign-in to ATS against your will.

What happened is a mentally ill ass cap loser killed children. he is now dead, and if there's a hell, he's baking at 9 billion degrees forever. end of story.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

I hope who did this is currently doing precisely what you said. But it's hard to believe the same sources that made us think Iraq had WMD's. They need to stop putting out false information before making sure that it's true and then there would be no controversy.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

and they do not believe the official story. are you forgetting this is a conspiracy site?

No, it's not.

It's an alternative media site with a conspiracy sub forum. This is not that sub forum.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

No, it's not.

It's an alternative media site with a conspiracy sub forum. This is not that sub forum.

Other Current Events: This forum is for the discussion of contemporary world events, with a general focus on conspiracies and/or cover-ups that may not easily fit into other topical forums. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

I believe you are incorrect.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Unfortunate name for a medical examiner.

And, yes, there are some peculiar things about this video, "What were the kids wearing?" Really?

edit on 12/20/2012 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Other Current Events: This forum is for the discussion of contemporary world events, with a general focus on conspiracies and/or cover-ups that may not easily fit into other topical forums. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals. I believe you are incorrect.

YOU just got served. so funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Other Current Events: This forum is for the discussion of contemporary world events, with a general focus on conspiracies and/or cover-ups that may not easily fit into other topical forums. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals. I believe you are incorrect.

Yes, I was wrong. And?
edit on 12-21-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

reply to post by paradox

Yes, I was wrong. And?

And it's funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yes it is. I even gave you a star.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
To quote The Fox in "Pulp Fiction"; "Let's not start sucking each others' dicks just yet!"
Back on topic....the whole mess is just wrong and I appreciate ALL attempts to make sense of it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join