It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand - less than 4 hours to go????`

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfruit

What's the Time Mr Wolf?

I say it's 1 o'clock
2 o'clock
3 o'clock
4 o'clock
5 o'clock
6 o'clock
It's spooling after dinner
7 o'clock
8 o'clock
9 o'clock when you're when you're with the boys
10 o'clock
11 o'clock

Mr Daddy long legs crawling up to the ceiling
The sun don't shine the sun don't shine the sun don't shine at all......

- Three Days of Darkness?

edit on 20-12-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well, it's 10:10 here now. Just under 2 hours to go!

Looked outside. Clear night. No asteroids or aliens yet...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
You are going by your time zones not universal time.

Gosh no one ever thinks that way back in Mayan days there was no time zones. Plus its been said time and time again its universal time not someones time zone.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Well, it's 10:10 here now. Just under 2 hours to go!

Looked outside. Clear night. No asteroids or aliens yet...

stupid question but can you see any stars ???

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Very warm and overcast in Auckland. No stars to see.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
OK people the transition to another level was amazing. A bit sore but all good. Hell they even have multi universe internet conections so you can still let other know.

But really, it is now about 9:00am NZT and bugger me I have to go help my father in law move house today.
Nice sunny day and to boot really warm already expecting a nice 28C

Cheers ATS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Bugger...

Well im still here, so is my 2012 believing mother
... overcast here in the Waikato, fairly normal for this time of year. Cant really remember having a fine Christmas period down here, always overcast...

On with the daily routine. Grapefruit for breakfast...

Originally posted by AuntC
You are going by your time zones not universal time.

Gosh no one ever thinks that way back in Mayan days there was no time zones. Plus its been said time and time again its universal time not someones time zone.

What the hell is Universal time and how the hell does it work? So it could happen any time within the 24 hour period, but when? and if its got a specific time within the 24 hour period then that time would be tied to a location... so why cant crunch time be right now NZ time?

Edit:- Anyone know if that flyboys tossed himself off that cliff yet?.. i want to keep an ear out for the splat.
edit on 20-12-2012 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It's not like NZ are actually ahead in actual time. Time zones are a human construct to split the day up all around the world so that everybody's nights are dark and everybody's morning start to get light.

The actual dimension of time itself is relatively the same for every country though

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio
It's not like NZ are actually ahead in actual time. Time zones are a human construct to split the day up all around the world so that everybody's nights are dark and everybody's morning start to get light.

The actual dimension of time itself is relatively the same for every country though

I think you confused span of time with dimension of time, but hey yours sounds more esoteric right?

So when is the start of 21/12 then in UVT I mean it has to logically align up with some man made timezone on the planet right, so whos is it? and if its the Mayans then errr wouldnt that mean their timezone is the UVT one... who decided that then?.. or is that simply for convenience?

Edit:- From what i read, UT or universal time is nothing but a more accurate version of GMT... ie the regular man made timezone system we tend to use.

Or is it some other 'Universal' time system, and if so who set the base line for it? there by tying any measurements derived from it as man made. So when does the 21/12 start in this relative dimension of universal time?
edit on 20-12-2012 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well it obviously has to theorietically happen at a certain timezone, but what i'm saying is that if you travel west, you are not actually travelling through time and getting younger, you are just changing clock-times.

The dimension of time is a constant, not a case of going West or East to travel through time. Unless of course you have a massive gravitational pull like that of a black hole, then theoretically time is no longer constant.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
5;30pm Saturday NZT - Nothing to report I'm afraid ATSers, but father in-law is all moved into his new retirement villa. Now that was nearly the end of the world for me. Have one hell of a sore back.

OK I'll wait the last few hours till Solstice time arrives?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join