It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Newtown massacre became a Mind-Control television event

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yeah, it's mind control. They , (The Illuminati), even show their signature. On Anderson Cooper 360, he was interviewing the McDonnell family and they gave Anderson a picture that their daughter drew. It is an owl and she signed it "Grace", but the a looks like an o and the c looks like a v, as in Grove.
The family was never to see the dead body of the daughter.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I honestly will try not to put my foot in my mouth. I felt terrorized by the news. As a parent this is every parent's worst nightmare. I didn't want to watch it on TV or see it on Yahoo's search engine. I wanted to filter it out. Why is there no button to select what rating of information comes through into my house? Crazy people are everywhere, and throught the millienium on Earth. These people have made trouble for and hurt/ killer people. In the last year I can recall a shooting at a movie theatre, a shooting at a mall, some shooting at a teenage's camp in Europe, this school shooting. In the past there was a shooting at a Virginia university, one in Paduca Kentucky. Then there was the Kent State event, Waco, and others on the police side. It is all scary and awful. The problem is man, man is flawed. We are not machines, we are predators, and sometimes very dysfunctional. If you take away guns it doesn't stop the crazy people. They will always find a way to accomplish terrible acts of violence.

Medication to calm these individuals in a norisdorm type of implant may help curb violent tendencies in mental patients. Guns should not be sold to mental health patients or x felons. An age limit of 25 years might help, and a large purchase tax and liscencing fees. I don't think there are any easy solutions to this problem.

Giving up our right to bear arms is probably bad idea. This country was founded on freedoms. Controling mental health individuals and they know who they are from doctor and school records is key.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

What an article!! Nice find OP.

Made my day to see everything I've been thinking actually put on paper so elloquently.

S+F

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetChild

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
This article summarizes quite well everything that is wrong about the way this story has been typically reported in the media.

It also explains why so many people think that this event is an issue that has some inexplicable connection with the ridiculous concept of "gun control". After all, where was the idea of "gun control" in reference to the fiasco of the "Fast and Furious" program?

No, this is all about "people control". The mainstream media framing a tragic story in such a way that the tragedy can really only mean one thing in the end - "Let's get rid of guns" and unfortunately, once again, the general public laps it up and buys into it without thinking for themselves.

Please take a look at the article and post your take.

How the Newton massacre became a Mind-Control television event

This guy has no credible credentials to be making this claim. Elsewhere he writes about using one's imagination. And that seems to be exactly what he's doing here.

Oh, I don't know... this guy seems to have his # together (per Wiki - not the greatest source in the world, but for this it gets the job done)

...he is most often cited and interviewed as an authority on conspiracies and global elites, the work of the latter, as Rappoport sees it, in general being implemented through the seven global cartels, which he identifies as the government, military, money, intelligence, energy, media, and medical.

I'd say that's pretty close to spot on.

His Page purports he...
- was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California.
- was Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, and
- has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years.

Not sure why that doesn't appear on his Wiki page, but I'm sure that could be corroberated if looked into (why lie about something so easy to double check, if you cared enough?)

Beyond that, regardless of his qualifications - I didn't even know before I read, I just kept an open mind - I don't find much to disagree with on ANYthing he said on this particular matter.

S & F for a bringing this to light OP.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You know what else is messed up that no one noticed or is currently glossing over? On the EXACT SAME DAY a man in China killed 22 children at a school and he did it with a KNIFE.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Which is one of the reasons I am in favor of a national internet only(banning non-Americans from posting or unduly interfering with American politics and socio-structures). Really, the sheer level of arrogance from the serfs from Europe who want to be slaves is sickening and a reminder of why my ancestors helped push the redcoats out of America.

Your not American so you don't get a say with how we Americans decide to live, get over it.

No problem Korathin, just as soon as America gets its nose and influence out of every country outside of the US us 'serfs' will stop having opinions.
As for pushing the Redcoats out.....
You merely changed the colour of the coats. And your Ancestors were serfs from Europe BTW.

Anyway now that's out of the way,
S&F OP nice find, thats what ATS is all about and can I also say how refreshing it is to see so many intelligent and thought provoking posts from new(ish members. ATS has been deluged with crap from new(ish) members lately spouting 21/12/20012 crap and not contributing much to the site at all.
(I know that they may be old members with new accounts BTW)
To these newish members I say welcome and thanks for contributing

Anyhoo as a 'Euro Serf' may I please have an opinion?
All the news coverage here was very limited, granted it was a tragedy but the coverage was quite unusual to say the least. The usual sentimentality and heart wrenching images of teddy bears and references to angels in heaven and all that but what struck me was the images of gun toting cops. every report showed cops and Feds walking around full of "authoritay" brandishing ridiculously big weapons, looking cool, and all it was short of was a slo-mo walk with a stirring soundtrack and we had an intro to a CSI or NCIS episode. I thought it was quite incongruous that the commentators were denouncing the US gun culture and the right to bear arms while glorifying the burly mustachioed 'Good Guys' brandishing the same weapons that the other side of their mouths condemned.

As for how the media coerces us how to think, is their job getting easier now that our attention spans are so narrowed and the deluge of information overwhelms?

Social conditioning has managed to round up most people us and reduce the population to short outbursts of controlled emotion.
They have corralled the internet into using facebook and managed to limit the populaces opinions to 140 characters, and people didn't even notice or care.
Sometimes sheep crave a shepherd.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai

You know what else is messed up that no one noticed or is currently glossing over? On the EXACT SAME DAY a man in China killed 22 children at a school and he did it with a KNIFE.

Exactly - I actually *had* heard about that story - thanks for linking it here.

People who think this whole Newtown Massacre is (going to be) about gun control are not thinking deep enough.

They will not be taking your guns (yet) - first step, is getting the populace used to armed personnel on every street corner... starting with schools and getting the sight of it 'normal' at a young age.

'Cause that's what's coming. (Especially, with our troops coming home and a jobless economy) - the 'need' has been created!
edit on 12/21/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thank you HumansEh for your warm welcome. I might be a new member but I've been lurking for quite sometime so I guess that makes me "newish"

Two days ago on the news, not sure which channel specifically, right after Obama finished his live speech, California Sen. Barbara Boxer came on and gave her two cents on gun control. The way she described the shooting was something less than human. She mentioned the children and how they were mowed down by an assault weapon, going so far as describe with hand gestures. She spoke so passionately about it too... I could feel her desire to take guns from the American people, and she would go as far as making you picture these poor children getting murdered to get her point across!

The answer will never be gun control. TPTB want nothing short of complete control of the human mind and body.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Excellent article. I think the writer made some great points.

To the person who said the new security jobs being created will be "perfect timing" for our troops coming back to a jobless economy...brilliant point. What a coincidence!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There is already another shooting on the front page of CNN. Watch them hit us with a barrage of false flag events now. 4 dead in Penn.

22 children were not killed, but still a weird coincidence.

edit on 21-12-2012 by waltdisney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It mentions that the anchor will be live on the scene, to show how important THIS story is.

Our anchors, in Montreal were live on the scene too, and that never happens. Last time I've seen the anchors in the states was 9/11.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
S&F OP. I was reading up on HAARP last night..and how it can actually affect people's thought processes, not just weather and earthquakes and so forth. and, I was thinking about how, since 9/11 at least, how adamant, how, well, cultish people have come in their beliefs when it comes to certain issues. I remember when the Iraq war happened..people who supported the war did so fanatically. No reason. Being anti-war to them was like telling a right-wing christian that god doesn't exist. the reactions I experienced were that strong. we can extend that to all kinds of issues..and I'm wondering now, if HAARP has played a role when it comes to swaying the public hive mind.

This article raises some important points. I've noticed how people are very open to suggestion from media, from govt. Clearly there are many, like myself, where the programming had little effect. But I seriously wonder if there isn't some actual mind control being foisted on us. the things people are made to believe don't even make sense anymore. It became clear to me that the official story for Newtown(even without the info I gleaned in the dream state) was bull#. Too many inconsistencies, shifting stories, too many things they got "wrong". A clear-thinking person picks these things up. but someone under mind control? not so much. We saw a very controlled populace in Newtown.some emotion, yes..but the reactions were just odd. I wonder how many families actually saw the bodies of their children. I wonder if there were ever bodies in a mortuary. I wonder quite a lot of things.

One thing I am sure of: this "Adam Lanza", did not act alone. He was part of a crew. this was a false flag. And, even knowing what our government gets up to, I still can't wrap my head around how evil you need to be to do something like this, to even CONTEMPLATE something like this. and, sure as the sun rising, here come the gun-grabbers. they want us unarmed, helpless, and dependent.

so they can do this again. and again. And again.

I'm not going for it.
edit on 21-12-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

That's the first think i said when i first heard about gun control after the shooting. CNN has been promoting the gun control argument for a while now. Next thing you know, you find out that that " they" organize the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A big thanks to everyone who has posted comments. It is extremely encouraging and beneficial to see all the thoughtful insights & information that you guys have provided - yes, even those outside the U.S., maybe even particularly those outside the U.S. as sometimes it's hard to see ourselves in complete perspective without some "outside" input from time to time! Thank you!

Found it very interesting to consider and examine some of the very sophisticated techniques and methods the media are utilizing in an attempt to condition us in accepting some pretty frightening propositions as highlighted by everyone who has shared here in relating their observations as to what is "really" going on. Also intriguing, are several posts concerning the knife attack in China which went virtually unrecognized by the media here in the U.S., while almost nonstop coverage of the school shooting continued. Perhaps because it didn't fit in with their "Agenda"? Have to wonder.

In consideration of how the media is tinkering with our perception of reality instead of allowing us to examine the facts and make our own determination of truth and reality, as we do here by sharing on ATS, I found this article today which might be of interest in adding to this discussion.

Mayan calendar, Sandy Hook, Peace Prize Obama: Your entire reality has been scripted by the manipulation masters

It's written by Mike Adams, the "Health Ranger" who often provides some very concise and well written analysis of current events. To save people some time, here are some interesting quotes from his article -

Almost everything you think is real is actually a fabrication. Virtually everything you believe about banking, politics, medicine, the media and even history has been falsified and engineered in order to enslave you in the modern-day version of The Matrix. You have been enslaved so deeply that you do not even realize you're a slave. You worship your slave masters and beg them to take away more of your money, your freedoms and your very future. You are the product of a centuries-long campaign of cultural manipulation, revisionist history and, more recently, chemical influence.

The most sinister part of The Matrix in which you now live is that you have been cajoled and convinced to suppress your own free will and surrender to the manipulators who control not just your mind, but your entire reality. As Edward Bernays, the father of modern propaganda, explained: If we understand the mechanisms and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it... We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of... In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons... who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.

And when the next false flag event occurs in America, you will be "shocked" and "outraged," and you will believe it was carried out by whomever the government and the media claims carried it out. You will also believe that your reaction is happening of your own free will and you will have no clue the entire thing has been scripted and injected directly into your head.

You've been trained to think that anyone who questions the system is a "conspiracy theorist" or a "kook." Every strategy of mental influence has been used against you, over and over again: safety in the herd, neurolinguistic programming, fear reactions, prisoner training (TSA), false symbols of authority, false flags and so on.

May you live a life that your spirit sees as worthy. May you awaken from your slumber and be blessed with understanding. And may you then use that wisdom to awaken others, spread freedom, defeat evil and enlighten our species so that it can finally pursue the abundant and joyful future we all deserve

Now, I don't necessarily agree with everything he states in the article, but found it to be very thought provoking in terms of the way a small group of people are attempting to manipulate and control not just our perceptions and how we experience "reality", but also the way we think about it. Thought I would share it with you so that you can provide your own opinions and knowledge in relation to this discussion, as with every comment, I learn and understand that much more. Thanks.

edit on 12/21/2012 by ShakaDoodle because: punctuation correction

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I thought it was crazy when I heard he was autistic. Aspergers would make a little more sense, but still doesn't really fit to my knowledge. I've always thought that austistic people were essentially locked in their minds and had understanding/communication with colors/shapes and weren't able to express themselves through normal channels, but maybe I was wrong about the whole thing? I wouldn't expect someone with autism to even be able to drive. I know aspergers is much more mild and people can function normally for the most part, but I don't know as much about it.
*snip*

It's a lot higher functioning issue, but still, it's not a violence-inducing one, and even the pros agree there. Some have been on the media stating this, but the media still plays that like it's a reason. I know a bit more about that, because one grandson has that diagnosis. Mostly, it can be overcome with proper training and attention, though there are variations.

What really gets me is how this kid is supposedly some disturbed monster, and even his picture looks altered. I have seen the one shot, that looks all creepy, against a plain background, and comparing it to the one of him in jr. high, there are clear differences. The chin doesn't even look the same. It's like they took this smiling kid and tried to make him into a monster. I am not sure, if he did have Asperger's, that he could even plan such a thing.

Something about the whole story isn't making sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yes, I'm quoting myself...

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Exactly - I actually *had* heard about that story - thanks for linking it here.

People who think this whole Newtown Massacre is (going to be) about gun control are not thinking deep enough.

They will not be taking your guns (yet) - first step, is getting the populace used to armed personnel on every street corner... starting with schools and getting the sight of it 'normal' at a young age.

'Cause that's what's coming. (Especially, with our troops coming home and a jobless economy) - the 'need' has been created!
edit on 12/21/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

Told ya... Armed personnel in all Schools in one (first) district to start Jan-2013

While the rest of the nation balks at the idea of following the NRA's proposed initiative to have armed police or guards in every school in America, a New Jersey suburb doesn't think the idea is too far-fetched.

Marlboro Township will become the first district in the U.S to have guns in every school starting as early as January 2. The district will put a permanent armed cop in its one kindergarten, five elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school.

edit on 1/2/2013 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join