It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Newtown massacre became a Mind-Control television event

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This article summarizes quite well everything that is wrong about the way this story has been typically reported in the media.

It also explains why so many people think that this event is an issue that has some inexplicable connection with the ridiculous concept of "gun control". After all, where was the idea of "gun control" in reference to the fiasco of the "Fast and Furious" program?

No, this is all about "people control". The mainstream media framing a tragic story in such a way that the tragedy can really only mean one thing in the end - "Let's get rid of guns" and unfortunately, once again, the general public laps it up and buys into it without thinking for themselves.

Please take a look at the article and post your take.

How the Newton massacre became a Mind-Control television event

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

I've had this discussion more times than I'd like over the past week.

Fear is your only god - Rage Against the Machine

edit on 20-12-2012 by stormy46237 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Good Blog OP..personally I found it concise and well written, and not without elements of truth.
In Australia it was interesting to flick between CNN and Fox news on the sattelite channels and see how synchronised the reporting was between the two stations.

It was if a script writer had faxed the times and sequences to each of the stations .
Good thread and a good blog.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Wow, not too busy on this one yet. Well, S&F, because that's one heck of a piece on the whole scenario! Dead on accurate, and very, very real.

This case, among all of them, should raise questions, but no one in the media is asking. We have Geraldo claiming the kid was mentally ill, and that he killed his mother and then "her" students. What we don't have is anyone asking how Asperger's is suddenly some dangerous mental illness, or how an autistic kid somehow plans a mass shooting, when such kids don't like chaos and loud noises! We even have a doctored photo of this kid shown. If you compare the one when he's in middle school, you see a sweet, shy-looking boy. The other looks like a character from a horror movie. However, they altered it. The BONE STRUCTURE isn't even the same. His chin is the biggest glaring error. It goes from mostly pointed to virtually squared. No, I don't think he did this. I have an autistic nephew, and a grandson with Asperger's, and violent action like that isn't the norm for them. I can't even imagine such a child planning a shooting like that, multiple weapons, all the noise, all the chaos, and being able to pull it off.

Of course, I can't buy a guy in a mall shooting off 60 live rounds, and hitting only three people, either. 60 BLANKS, yeah. That would explain the gun jamming, too. As I have posted elsewhere, I KNOW blanks can do that. Used them in basic, and that's about right for a jam. An M-16 and an AR-15 aren't that different. A firing pin, basically. I don't think either one was the actual shooter.

People are being played, sold a bill of goods, and they aren't even wondering if something is wrong!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I thought it was crazy when I heard he was autistic. Aspergers would make a little more sense, but still doesn't really fit to my knowledge. I've always thought that austistic people were essentially locked in their minds and had understanding/communication with colors/shapes and weren't able to express themselves through normal channels, but maybe I was wrong about the whole thing? I wouldn't expect someone with autism to even be able to drive. I know aspergers is much more mild and people can function normally for the most part, but I don't know as much about it.

It's weird because I am not really that conspiratorial and I push against these alternative reality theories a lot because the fact is.. you can seem very crazy, and maybe it even is a little crazy. However any person that is capable of independent thought knows that it's a possibility no matter how slim. Also these mass shootings have been "convenient" for the government. If gun control was about reducing gun crime it would be a yearly review of statistics that pushed it forward, not legislation created from these fairly rare events. It does seem to be people control. It is "never letting a good crisis go to waste."

All I really know is that if the government plans to take away the rights of Americans over an incident than that incident should be cracked wide open to the public. We should get a very clear story.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thank you very much for this.

Great article that everybody should read. Its so spot on, well written and breaks everything down in such a way it might even awaken some real thinking in some of the brainwashed individuals it actually speaks about.

I would recommend everybody to share this article to friends and relatives in hope to awaken some more of the sheeple. I know I sure will.

Just reading that actually gave me a little shred of hope back and I immediately felt the urge to share this with some of the very people Ive actually already given up on.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Watch newswipe for a amusing break down of the news

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I was trying to explain this to the yahoo users, minus the mind control talk. They (yahoo users, YUs) were all giddy, happy and worshiping some no body for wearing SANDY HOOK on their jersey, it was a sponsor from Nike. They were saying crap like, " Oh thank you for showing how you care!!!!" and " You are the BESTTTT!!!"...WHAT THE FUXX. Really? I told them that Nike could use all those billions of dollars to actually do something worthy of fame, like treat the troubled families to dinner, help them with XMAS shopping...something. But the YUs are so warped into believing these media mongrels.

It is absolutely disgusting.

Hopefully this cold front will knock down MSM towers

edit on 20-12-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Thank you for that link.
He really did an amazing job of explaining how controlled the media really is. It's scary to think that if you replace the Newtown killings, with any other "event" that they report on, it is still handled the way they want you to perceive it.

It makes me wonder if they consider what they may do in the future, for people like myself, that just cannot stand to watch some reporter whoring out grief stricken people on the air, and not trying to get the truth of what happened.
Hard to "hypnotize" when the television gets shut off.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The media isn't to blame, people have just had enough of these atrocities. As soon as the incident happened people all over social media were calling for guns to be banned, all over the world.

The people made their choice, they didn't need to be coerced into it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
This article summarizes quite well everything that is wrong about the way this story has been typically reported in the media.

It also explains why so many people think that this event is an issue that has some inexplicable connection with the ridiculous concept of "gun control". After all, where was the idea of "gun control" in reference to the fiasco of the "Fast and Furious" program?

No, this is all about "people control". The mainstream media framing a tragic story in such a way that the tragedy can really only mean one thing in the end - "Let's get rid of guns" and unfortunately, once again, the general public laps it up and buys into it without thinking for themselves.

Please take a look at the article and post your take.

How the Newton massacre became a Mind-Control television event

This guy has no credible credentials to be making this claim. Elsewhere he writes about using one's imagination. And that seems to be exactly what he's doing here.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Yes they did but on the basis of years of 'media indoctrination'

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

Its a little unfair to assume people don't possess critical thinking faculties.

My auntie and uncle refused to let me cousin play with toy guys or toy soldiers when he was growing up. He's now been in the army for over 15 years! The point is, even if there is a media agenda selling a particular ideology, it's never guaranteed that it will end up being accepted.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Thank you very much for this. Great article that everybody should read. Its so spot on, well written and breaks everything down in such a way it might even awaken some real thinking in some of the brainwashed individuals it actually speaks about. I would recommend everybody to share this article to friends and relatives in hope to awaken some more of the sheeple. I know I sure will. Just reading that actually gave me a little shred of hope back and I immediately felt the urge to share this with some of the very people Ive actually already given up on.
reply to post by darksky

You're welcome. Glad you took the time to read it. I too, thought it was a extremely well written article providing me with some insight as to why I felt so dissatisfied and uncomfortable with the media's coverage of this sad event. Like you, I felt I have to share it, which is why I posted it here and will share it with friends and family as well. Greatly appreciate your comments darksky! Thank you!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It makes me wonder if they consider what they may do in the future, for people like myself, that just cannot stand to watch some reporter whoring out grief stricken people on the air, and not trying to get the truth of what happened. Hard to "hypnotize" when the television gets shut off.
reply to post by chiefsmom

Sad comment on the state of the mainstream media today, but, very true I'm afraid. That's why I get most of my news now from here at ATS or other websites and keep the television off, as you advised. ATS members for the most part provide some of the most sophisticated and well thought out analysis of what's really going on! Thanks chiefsmom!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Awesome article. I read a great book on the news media, cable news mainly, on "framing" I can't remember the name but once anyone reads it you will NEVER care to watch the news again and will see right through their smokescreen and b.s.. The order that they "report" their "findings" actually takes a person down a path (rabbithole) further and further. This was very visible leading up to Iraq. They interchanged stories of Sadam Hussein and terrorists and I noticed people I talked to regularly starting calling him a terrorist. They never to my knowledge actually called him one. They just put him in the line up so to speak. It was effective. I think I will read the book again after I look the name up.
edit on 20-12-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think you are right.

It is about getting progress with the mandates of Agenda 21 which Bush Sr. already agreed make reality in the US which call for an unarmed population on the continental United States.

I outlined it here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
But then there is the other side of the story. Now lets take a mass shooting incident not long ago. The Amish school shooting in 2006.
en.wikipedia.org...

On 2 October 2006, a shooting occurred at the West Nickel Mines School, an Amish one-room schoolhouse in the Old Order Amish community of Nickel Mines, a village in Bart Township of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.[1][2][3] Gunman Charles Carl Roberts IV took hostages and shot ten girls (aged 6–13), killing five, before committing suicide in the schoolhouse.[1][2][3][4] The emphasis on forgiveness and reconciliation in the response of the Amish community was widely discussed in the national media. The West Nickel Mines School was torn down, and a new one-room schoolhouse, the New Hope School, was built at another location.

OK so now we know what the Amish school shooting was. Let us take a look at some mind manipulation in the media that you yourself might have seen and said something strange about that program. And the channel I will bring up is one million of people watch mindlessly under the idea they will learn something knew or fascinating. That channel is the Discovery Channel. It makes you think you will discover something of interest or learn something just by the name.

And let us take a look at the show the Amish Mafia. And how it is BS if you know anything about the Amish. The Amish do not drive brand new pickup trucks, use cell phones , use state of the art military style weapons, video cameras, DVD players or even the Plasma TV they have on the show. No they drive horse and buggy. And the whole thought of revenge or vigilantism the Amish Mafia show pushes is against there religion or beliefs.

Now back to the Amish Shooting it was done by a person just on the outside of the Amish community. Strange that is just what these people shooting this TV show are. People just outside of the Amish community who are trying to use the Amish for propaganda TV show. They use the Amish as if they are not even human just some thing to be used for profit as if they were an object of some kind. And they push the idea that every body should be vigilante and buy military weapons. They push you invade on other peoples privacy and spy on them. And they teach you that a whole community of people the Amish should be used and exploited if it will make you money.

Here is the website for the Amish Mafia.
dsc.discovery.com...

How is that for mind manipulation?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
So nobody has a comment when I point out a true manipulation of a school shooting by a popular TV Channel who wants to push military weapons and spying on your neighbor? Well so who did the Amish make angry? Was it something about them making wood cabinets for fireplaces that stepped on the toes of a big multinational company that has them as a target of propaganda?

Lets take a look at some of the other TV shows? Gold rush. A guy who pushes the myth of gold and American can do? And then targets competitors around him with government agencies and pushes the idea of conning people or undermining people is the American way?

Lets take a look at the midget show of Little People Big World. That show shows you how to use a disability to milk the government and also to target corporations with the threat of boycott by little people if you do not buy his products and make him rich.

How about the moonshine show? They tell you to do illegally what ever you want and break the law if that is what it takes to make money. Even though it is legal to do it in the state they are in and they are not even breaking the law to do it. Just making you think they are and conning you in to the thought of breaking the laws. The biggest thing they do on the show is break the building codes of the structures they build or avoid the environmental and saftey codes that say you have to legally get rid of or store chemicals.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Do you guys think that the shooter suffered from being bullied as a kid in elementary school, and was fed up with life so he avenged, in his eyes, his childhood?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join