It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 LIARS - What Will Your Excuse be on December 22nd?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

The real 2012 liars are not going to say anything rather than count all the money they made selling books, building underground shelters, doing appearnces or in general advertisers that capitalized on this...what a great opportunity to have made some easy money..too bad I was not creative enough to have cashed in...oh well on to the next stupid end of the world prediction...and in my opinion there is not great transformation we are going to go into, just wishful hippy thinking....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by bladerunner44
reply to post by prevenge

Just having some fun with the the mass stupidity. Oh by the way the Maya didn't know about GMT, or know the exact time of the solstice. And one last thing they didn't understand the concept of leap year so the world would have ended over a year ago on their continuous calendar. Been chillin since the the beginning. Have a nice Christmas.

missed the point AGAIN sir...

the mayans ended this on the solstice..

the solstice has a specific time according to the US Naval Observatory... at 11:12 am

understand...

Those pesky Mayans they didn't have watches either the concept of 11:12 am was as lost on them as my humor is on you. Happy Baktun to you Pre-dude

edit on 21-12-2012 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
the calendar does actually count in days though doesn't it? meaning it shouldnt end/reset until midnight, central american time on the end of the 21st december/start of the 22nd

Of course predicting thousands of years into the future, I doubt anything would be accurate down to the hour even if it was a prediction given by alien simulations/models of the universe. Not that I'm waiting for anything to happen.
edit on 21-12-2012 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Some people of influence have the ways to produce panic, if neccessary. It doesn't have to be the case, but, who is reading Maian prophecies, and creating the state and world politics according to? Probably the same as those making the politics according Nostradamus? You wouldn't believe, I was a little child when my mother, she is now dead, she read me something from TV Novosti magazine, Belgrade, Yugoslav one. I remember a part about a blood#, 'creeks of blood in Dalmatia in 1990s'. That was from 1970, approx. I remembered it when war in Yugoslavia got started...

Please, was I dreaming, or...
. Is that possible?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
In light of Springer's PSA this thread is closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join