It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 LIARS - What Will Your Excuse be on December 22nd?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Insanity...trouble is they will find something else to torment themselves with.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by MajorKarma
Interesting and provocative thread title; not so much because there are not many liars or that when it comes to predictions of the future (prophesy), many have not intentionally mix the sincere with the embellished or have simply spin out and out lies for various reasons but because the OP assumes and puts forth their ability to tell the truth from lies....which I refute.

My suggestion that the OP has no idea what is true or false will of course be determined when the future becomes the past but with regards to December 21, 2012, I would like to put forth that not only will the "Earth Not End Tomorrow" and no deaths by supernatural events/means take place but that 12-21-12, while it is a very significant celestial timeline, the events and influences that came with these celestial alignments have long since begun and will continue into the future.

I will now share the following presentation: Planet X - The Destroyer & 2012 Evaluated :

edit on 20-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

What alignments are those you speak of? I can't watch the vid, so maybe it's in there, but I haven't seen anything about any (not pretend) alignments, unless we're calling the winter solstice an alignment, but that happens every 12/21.

Sorry, maybe you can find a friend who can to let you watch the video in his/her computer.

As for "Alignment(s)" I did not intend and do not think I said anything about there being any kind of special celestial alignment(s) today, tomorrow or this week but intended that by watching the video it would be addressed that we have been and will be moving through a number of special celestial alignments, alignments that include earth based locations but I stand corrected for expect the video to explain in a more exactly manner.

Sorry but I am on board and about to sail up to Monterey-Santa Cruz and don't have time to read, re-read and maybe give you some satisfaction but my sailing at this time should be some indication of how NOT WORRIED I am about the 21st.

Asta /
edit on 20-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Just having some fun with the the mass stupidity. Oh by the way the Maya didn't know about GMT, or know the exact time of the solstice. And one last thing they didn't understand the concept of leap year so the world would have ended over a year ago on their continuous calendar. Been chillin since the the beginning. Have a nice Christmas.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

Mayans forgot to carry the one! Darn that tricky math..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wait... found this here... OMFG

We were wrong, we were soooo wrong

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Just wanted to say that is a brilliant OP. Thank you.

Today while making business plans for 2013 we joked about the world ending - our boss said, "we make plans, we set goals, that's life and tomorrow ain't here so we march forward."

Anyway, thanks again for this thread.

Edit: I just realized what all the doomers are going to say: "I've reached a new plane of thought and enlightenment, but you haven't. Sucks to be you." Damn, always wrong around here.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by BlueMule

Whats ascension? Define it for me and then I will understand what you are talking about.

when people get super powers.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Really? You're a day early on the posts that were inevitable. I never believed it but i always dreaded these posts.
Does it make you feel cool? I know the odd crazy folk maybe did believe it would end... But i don't think anyone on here said it would be the end of the world, that i saw anyway. It's the end of a 5125 year long age in accordance to the Mayans. Anything other than that was merely speculation, of course.

You say you didn't want to "start a flame war on this forum" well you knew what was going to happen. I don't see the point in these threads and i hope there aren't MANY more.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bladerunner44

The concept of leap-years is irrelevant to the Mayan long count calendar system, because it's not based on solar years, but simply on math..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
did the mayans remember to account for leap years?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

EDIT: yeah not exactly sure how i missed that since it was just a post above *sigh*
edit on 20-12-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

already replied to someone about this

"The concept of leap-years is irrelevant to the Mayan long count calendar system, because it's not based on solar years, but simply on math.. "

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If you knew what the future holds...would you try to change it? well apparently the world was foretold to end but it didnt because we had an insight on the coming Apocalypse and all of our awareness changed the events of time!

lol jk guys. im pretty sure somebody will use that as an excuse. better state it before some other shmuk gets a chance too :-)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
for what it's worth, the 21st is just the last day on the calendar, so nothing is going to happen until the 22nd at least.

Not that I believe anything's going to happen, just to be fair.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I never bought into any of the hype, but it is my understanding that those why believe in the Mayan calendar thing do not think the world is going to end. The arrival of 12-21-12 was never stated to be the end of the world, but a time of great change. So it will take more than 1 day's time to see whether this was correct or not. Unless most got it wrong, and the world is going to end. But the date has arrived overseas already, and I have seen no breaking news.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Well my excuse will be ....I guess the Jello worked from the mayan commercial

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
hi fellow A,T,S. ers well here in AUSTRALIA ITS BEEN HOT and i have been working out in it all day today 21 december so waiting for the dateline in the western hemisphere to tick over nothing is going on here apart from our end of the world party yow !!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
So, for all the 2012 patsies out there, what are you going to say when the sun comes up the next day?

"The Doctor did it! He saved us all!"
edit on 21-12-2012 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Any one know were Chuck Norris is????

Well, I´m a factual beliver, but this date have for long ago meant something to me, without science or anything.
The Mayan´s calender stops and they have told that world will stop exsisting as WE know it, not that it is the end of the world. Many have inturbed"???? sorry my bad english... it that then we are doomed.

Heres my version: Yes something will happen, I don´t know what, but for me this day have meant a lot in many years for me, why, I really can not tell..... But if I´m going to change my way of life and thinking, yes then the world I know, would change to something else, and then it is my doomsday and the Mayan´s where right here.

I´m not a God beliver, new age beliver or anything, I belive I make my own path in life based on changes I make. So perhaps from now on, I will go some new ways, I´ll never been on before.

But I do belive in something will happen, because there are so many f....d up people around, and a lot of them wants more power.... And to day is a day where anything is possibly and can happen....

I do hope I will be with my son later on today, and prepare Christmas eve with him over the weekend, and that I´m not in my uniform saving the day, because of civilian unrest, or misinturbed ordres from my goverment (Denmark)

Take care, merry Christimas and happy new year to you all

Just my five cents

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bladerunner44
reply to post by prevenge

Just having some fun with the the mass stupidity. Oh by the way the Maya didn't know about GMT, or know the exact time of the solstice. And one last thing they didn't understand the concept of leap year so the world would have ended over a year ago on their continuous calendar. Been chillin since the the beginning. Have a nice Christmas.

missed the point AGAIN sir...

the mayans ended this on the solstice..
the solstice has a specific time according to the US Naval Observatory... at 11:12 am

understand...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The Calendar has ended (or began a new cycle - depending which way you look at it) 15 minutes ago (11:11am GMT).

What's the excuses for it not ending? I would love to hear them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join