Incident at SANDY HOOK Elementary School, Va.

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this was posted, but...i did the search thing, and got nothing.

A man was arrested at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Strasburg, Va., Wednesday, according to the Shenandoah County Sheriff’s Office.


Source
Noooooooooow, i'm beginning to wonder??? Anyone care to jump in, on the meaning of this all??? Is this a copycat thing? A man who is obviously not connected with reality? An honest mistake? Or, something deeper? I'm going with the latter. What say you? 3 Sandy's in a month?




posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Now all we need is Sandy Duncan, and Dione Sanders eating sandiwches on a sandbar in Sandy Hook NJ



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What?

Did you even read the article? He walked in with a lump of 2x4 with the words "High Powered Rifle" on it.

Not a copy cat, not otherwise disconnected...

If anything, a guy proving how easy it is to bring anything into the school despite what just happened.

More likely a gun nut proving that a 2x4 can be used in place. who knows, but certainly none of what you allude to.

editing to include some article of relevance.


A man was arrested at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Strasburg, Va., Wednesday, according to the Shenandoah County Sheriff’s Office.

The 33-year-old walked into the school with a 4-foot long two-by-four labeled “High Powered Rifle” about 11:40 a.m., the sheriff’s office said.

He was met by school staff, then detained by a sheriff’s school resource officer. He was arrested and taken into custody without incident.

No one was injured.

edit on 19-12-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


how can he get in there so easy wtf...



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
"The 33-year-old walked into the school with a 4-foot long two-by-four labeled “High Powered Rifle” about 11:40 a.m., the sheriff’s office said."

Wow. Personally I doubt this has anything to do with the Sandy Hook conspiracy. Just some idiot thinking he would be "funny".



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
He was demonstrating how easy it is to walk into a public place like a school with a "high powered rifle"



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
If anything, a guy proving how easy it is to bring anything into the school despite what just happened.

More likely a gun nut proving that a 2x4 can be used in place. who knows, but certainly none of what you allude to.


IF this story is true, the point I believe he was trying to prove is that the despite the original incident, there somehow is not enough fear to post some officers or stand guard near the school to prevent someone from walking in again with a high powered rifle at a school with similarities.

Why would there be no fear from the FBI that the incident could occur again? Why wouldn't there be officers or guards posted in the vicinity of the school with the same name?

Perhaps one incident was expected, but this statement from someone trying to illustrate a point was not expected. If true, this may not get widely reported by the MSM because it could shed light on the fact that somehow the authorities "know" that no further protection is "needed".

Just a thought.
edit on 19-12-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend
 


yes your right about the school security, when my Son was going to school in Melbourne, the security was very tight... boom gates and intercoms etc.

Why don't they just employ some security for schools? = jobs and safer kids.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlowinSmoke
I'm not sure if this was posted, but...i did the search thing, and got nothing.

A man was arrested at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Strasburg, Va., Wednesday, according to the Shenandoah County Sheriff’s Office.


Source
Noooooooooow, i'm beginning to wonder??? Anyone care to jump in, on the meaning of this all??? Is this a copycat thing? A man who is obviously not connected with reality? An honest mistake? Or, something deeper? I'm going with the latter. What say you? 3 Sandy's in a month?


I can't seem to locate the thread, but this looks like one of the guys whom was a bank robber and escaped out of jail using bed sheets in Chicago (I could be wrong, I know the name of the place started with a C I think?)

the thread was earlier today!



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
He was demonstrating how easy it is to walk into a public place like a school with a "high powered rifle"

For what purpose, and why that school? What are the chances of that? He had to prove a point, at a school with the same name as the school, where a massacre just occurred??? Hmmmmm...ok. I'm sure it's just another strange coincidence. Never mind.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think he thought he'd be nice and show them how easy it would be to get a gun in there. Perhaps he even thought he'd get a "Thank You" and maybe a night in jail at the most. Probably the guy is going to lose his job, reputation, spend a significant time in jail and expensive lawyer fees.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


I think he was just proving a point.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
reply to post by BlowinSmoke
 


I think he was just proving a point.

Not a very smart place to prove one. I'm sure the judge, will now prove his.
And, even if he was trying to prove a point....what are the chances it would be at a place called: Sandy Hook Elementary. That's pretty much, my biggest point!





top topics
 
2

log in

join