It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Originally posted by KingBaron
so if nothing happens for the next few days and no time machine are going to be invented can we then safely assume that terrence was a nutjob? or has he shifted to a parallel universe?

Judging by your shallow-minded comments, I doubt you understand any of that.

... but do you?
edit on 20-12-2012 by KingBaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is just more love propaganda to confuse the masses about emotions. Enlightenment is not dependent upon the ego and its understanding of morals. This is why people simply aren't evolving. The truth is Fear is needed as well as love and if people can't understand and interpret it properly the human race becomes what it is now. Without science and cosmic knowledge, one misinterprets fear very easily. We find something we don't understand uncomfortable, What describes being uncomfortable, fear. And everyone will always slander it and label it in one category.

Too much of fear without understanding causes harm, because all the emotions of fear are strong. But fear forces us into action. Its with understanding of fear and love that must be elevated to a status of language. We need a secondary language, Im sure the Egyptians had something similar as well as the summarians. Using images for photographic identification. But each image is a word, im sure that mantras were someone cluing into fragments of this language. Understanding that love calms one, but as im trying to make apparent. Those who are blinded by love are just as hypnotized as those living in constant fear. There is no growth, only a psychosis develops where one reassures and expells one another.

to becoming one with all, we need to break away from these ideologies. Its just as ignorant as those consumed by fear. Those refusing to sway from love are exceptionally passive. How is this a good thing. Yes life passes and comes. But you are doing this with every life. How does one evolve by living a life of solitude without a life of challenges, both mental physical and spiritual. Dealing with peoples bull# everyday here in life. being in what ever country. Thats a challenge. Living life working without going insain.

Keeping your true self hidden because most people you run into as exactly like the last 10 people you ran into. With variations of niceness. Everyones strugging through life and i think that to gain insights into other people. You need to open up to both fear and love and feel them, interprit them as messages. You will find that sometimes when your feeling fear it could be that 1. someone is projecting it at you with hatred and you are picking up on it. 2. you find that the msg could be from a concurn or a question on someones mind.

I don't know how much more in detail i can go into it, but i believe this is where telepathy stems.
edit on 20-12-2012 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
reply to post by phoenixlights321

Oh thank you

You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KingBaron

One failed prophecy does not take away from Terence's brilliance in many areas. He was the most articulate and educated thinker I have ever come across. I am not throwing the guy out for one massive miss, if it comes down to that. He is still a genius either way which is what is so fascinating about the prediction itself. Others who have done the same drugs have come back telling the same tale. Maybe on the other side of the curtain they already know these things. But my point remains: it is far more than the Mayans.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I for one want to support the galactic counsil

I am very pleased to learn the cause of global warming is due to the Milankovitch Cycles and not mankind...

edit on 20-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixlights321

Originally posted by MrRobertson

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Ben81

All of this is fine, as long as I can keep my guns.

Probably the best post of 2012 I could not agree with you more

the only thing that bothers me is the nut jobs getting stressed when we are all still living and breathing at about 11pm tomorrow night

Yup, all of those nutjobs with guns are the ones you're going to have to worry about. Could be an ugly day for America tomorrow, but I sure hope not.

I live on a council estate in the uk and I know my neighbour has fireworks put back for tomorrow (he is the kind of nut job im talking about ) me and my family hunt you can do the math my friend

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MorganFloridaMUFON

Very valid point if you ask me

second line

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I hate to say it but tomorrow we will wake up and if anything will be another day you are obligated to consume, use jedi wand hand on selfs and all the noble important things in life get over it 2012 has been a selling point on probably 100s of millions of dollars this sort of message makes me sick, shouldnt everyday be love and evolve no it has to be dec 21 2012

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You know it's been said time and again that we couldn't build this or that it's within a 'so and so inch etc. it would have been impossible. We have Laser levels that I have myself used in masonry to build huge commercial stores and buildings. We a;ways hit within a quarter inch, just because we were allowed that much variance. Some we hit dead on on all for corners or however many corners we had to deal with. I don't think aliens were needed to build the ancient structures. I'v also used a water level. Essentially lots of hoses filled completely with water, and the ends were clear tubing. The water would level inside the hose/tubes, and an even more accurate reading would be given. In ancient times, they could of used 'reeds' with sheep gut as connectors between segments of reed to make a lengthy 'hose' and gather elevations that way. Dye could have been used in the sheepgut ends to show a little better through the somewhat opaque tissue of the sheepgut. As for a labor force, in Biblical times..... in the Old Testament there were battles of hundreds of thousands of men at a time, sometimes tens and twentys of thousands of men loosing their life in these battles. Oxen were given as Solomons offerings in the temple, by the hundreds, sometimes tens of hundreds. They had the manpower to crudely drag stones if need be. I just watched the video, and took issue with the supposed imposibilities she stated. their simply not true.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I believe that most if any upheaval will be created by us, or rather that aspect of our collective consciousness which is like a cancer to the world, arising from ego. Sometimes when you settle down to meditation you feel a certain acute fear, that is the ego writhing in pain as it is diminished, fighting for its existence. All things exist in one and one thing exists in all, so its most likely that the tearing away of the collective ego of humanity will cause it to bitterly hold on to its existence, the ego will not give itself up easily. So some will probably try to murder any star beings and it will just be tremendous conflict between the selfless and selfish aspects of the collective consciousness of humanity. And the microcosmic reflection of this is the conflict in the mind that arises between our true Self, the desires of the ego, and the inherent tendencies that build up over time. Not to mention the dissipation of mental energy into the illusions of past and future... Anyway, I say it is not enough to just preach, you have to act with love.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
in all honesty this mans prediction should have more people worried, it is Isaac Newton afterall!

edit on 20-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Does it get anymore. cultish then that?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Man are we in trouble, our star beings are a bunch of screw ups, man they didn't get it right the first time.
I bet they really screw it up this time and Obama is going to declare war on them because he thinks they have weapons of mass destruction.
We have to blow those green ### back to hell, because we are Americans, and no green so an so is going to get my little girl and make alien babies.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Something strange happened to me today.
I was asleep and dreaming, in the dream (which was pretty mundane) I was sat in an office waiting to receive papers to order a travel card... then BANG. Everything suddenly went black, which was strange because I was sat by a window and it was day time, then this very strong vibration came over my entire body with a loud pulsing sound in my head as it was happening I became aware that I was sleeping because this intense feeling felt like it was occurring to my real life sleeping body, I forced my self awake and as I woke it felt like I was feeling the tail end of the vibration leaving my body.
I've never felt anything like this before, asleep or awake.
Has anything like this happened to anyone?
It may well have just been a meaningless dream, and there's strong probability that's the case, but since then I feel like if at 11:11am GMT time we do begin to transcend into the fifth dimension it would probably feel like that?
Anyone with similar stories?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu

Originally posted by KingBaron
so if nothing happens for the next few days and no time machine are going to be invented can we then safely assume that terrence was a nutjob? or has he shifted to a parallel universe?

Terrence is a legend. He may have had some very abstract, ridiculous sounding ideas; but as a psychonaut, orator, conveyor of notions that go beyond normal bounds -- the man deserves respect. He changed many lives, for the better. His time-wave zero theory wasn't even really a theory, just more of an idea --- as his brother Dennis pointed out. He mentioned that Terrence did have some ridiculous ideas, and at his lectures he would be one of the few to question/counter him on it. Yet it's often people with a bit of craziness that make revolutionary thinkers. Craziness can be a powerful attribute in the hands of some.

Judging by your shallow-minded comments, I doubt you understand any of that.

Any links to this Terrence character? I Googled him and got this I don't know. I'm not understanding any of this either.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Sure,I haven't got anything better to do anyway,sorry the planets a mess and the kids are noisy.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

don't you mean two thousand years?

under an hour to go

edit on 20-12-2012 by reject because:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
More New Age garbage that's based on absolutely no factual evidence.

Oh, can't say that. I'm either a shill or "I just can't feel it."

Lol, this day needs to pass so when no one 'transcends' they can actually begin to put a full-faith effort into bettering themselves rather than waiting and expecting for some benevolent alien race to give us all "love and peace and happiness man."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Ben81

Well that's pretty vague.

Instead of a medium, maybe a superior would have been better.

The last one I retained had a laptop and the results of my MMPI on it.
...cheater.
But really if I evolve can I take my benign but bad habits along?
"I come today not to taze Caesar, but to marry him." Multidimensional Burton
Great Spirit how I loved him. I now take the 5th line and admit nothing
until my interpreter arrives.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join