It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NahledgeEast
reply to post by Ben81

Cool video. Honestly I would rather what was said in the video to happen than the end of the world scenario. Thanks for sharing.

Pleasure

yes the video was pretty cool wish she could have said more
adding the release date ---> 12-12-12
makes it cooler

so many fear the end of the world for the 21 december
at least this one brings positive hope

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by On7a7higher7plane
reply to post by Ben81

I'm stoked for the shift, I hope something happens.

I'm currently experiencing the dimensional shift. 24 minutes to go for completion.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingBaron

reply to post by Ben81

I'm currently experiencing the dimensional shift. 24 minutes to go for completion.

So what has happened in your dimensional shift?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

keep up the good work, you not the "Open Your Eyes" of ats for nothing..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixlights321

reply to post by Ben81

So what has happened in your dimensional shift?

I have become a 4th dimensional being who can now see the 3rd dimension for what it was. (I'm typing this with my magic thoughts)
edit on 20-12-2012 by KingBaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers

reply to post by Ben81

Cmon, it was not the first time you masturbated dude

edit on 20-12-2012 by Snaffers because: Wrong emoticon is not Fubar

it actually does feel like a heavenly explosion tbh.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

... then maybe i was wrong

My shifts always felt like the draining ov a waste pipe.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

What if they told you you can't ascend cause you're stoked?
Talk about blowing a high.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

... then maybe i was wrong

My shifts always felt like the draining ov a waste pipe.

you shouldn't touch it when it's blue. just wait until the next reload.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Ben81

All of this is fine, as long as I can keep my guns.

Probably the best post of 2012 I could not agree with you more

the only thing that bothers me is the nut jobs getting stressed when we are all still living and breathing at about 11pm tomorrow night

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobertson

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by Ben81

All of this is fine, as long as I can keep my guns.

Probably the best post of 2012 I could not agree with you more

the only thing that bothers me is the nut jobs getting stressed when we are all still living and breathing at about 11pm tomorrow night

Yup, all of those nutjobs with guns are the ones you're going to have to worry about. Could be an ugly day for America tomorrow, but I sure hope not.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

It annoys me to no end when people try to reduce the December 21st prediction just down the the Mayans. Not everyone who has researched this issue feels the need to make things up about it. Let's get it correct:

1. Mayans

2. Terence, a well reputed genius who basically claims to have gotten it from the spirit world.

3. The Law of One Ra channeled entity (very well known and popular) was mentioning in the 60s that 2012was around the time of "the great harvest" which was well echoed by poster Hidden_Hand, though he came along late enough to know about the hype.

4. I even have a book in my room called "How to Contact Your Spirit Guides" written in the early nineties that makes specific mention of this date. And that book was not just about one channel but a group of them and they all pointed to this date. It listed 2012 as one of the most common themes among channelers, and this was twenty years before the hype.

5. Many less psychic people sense something as well, though of course we could say it is psychology.

Point being: it is not just the Mayans and if it was just the Mayans I don't think there would be a bit of hype around this at all. A calendar ending could mean anything. This world is dead tired of the Apocalypse charade. But the "evolve mentally to the next level" prophecy? That's a first for me. Then you research that every religion ever formed hints at something like this and it becomes easy to wonder if this is "it" somehow for "the world as we know it" which I think most people on this site would agree would probably be an excellent thing, because those who are running the show right now are certainly not doing a great job of it. It does not have to be aliens. It doesn't have to be the god pill or immorality shot, all of which are surely there at some point down the future and would constitute said event. It could just be an awakening of consciousness or massive revelation. With 12% approving of Congress and 20% trusting the media I would say the signs of an awakening are there, not to mention with the Ron Paul stuff....

This damn won't stay held back forever. Like McKenna said, you'd almost be obtuse not to see that we are ready for a major leap as a species. Whether it happens on December 21st is irrelevant but if something WERE to happen, would we not probably get a preview of it? And there have been leaks about this for sometime. I'm a bit excited about it and also plan on using the momentum to promote what I consider "the right ideas." It is exciting to be in a world expecting massive change, because expectations create reality.

edit on 20-12-2012 by LastExplorer669 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixlights321

Oh thank you

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastExplorer669
reply to post by Raelsatu

It annoys me to no end when people try to reduce the December 21st prediction just down the the Mayans. Not everyone who has researched this issue feels the need to make things up about it. Let's get it correct:

1. Mayans

2. Terence, a well reputed genius who basically claims to have gotten it from the spirit world.

3. The Law of One Ra channeled entity (very well known and popular) was mentioning in the 60s that 2012was around the time of "the great harvest" which was well echoed by poster Hidden_Hand, though he came along late enough to know about the hype.

4. I even have a book in my room called "How to Contact Your Spirit Guides" written in the early nineties that makes specific mention of this date. And that book was not just about one channel but a group of them and they all pointed to this date. It listed 2012 as one of the most common themes among channelers, and this was twenty years before the hype.

5. Many less psychic people sense something as well, though of course we could say it is psychology.

Point being: it is not just the Mayans and if it was just the Mayans I don't think there would be a bit of hype around this at all. A calendar ending could mean anything. This world is dead tired of the Apocalypse charade. But the "evolve mentally to the next level" prophecy? That's a first for me. Then you research that every religion ever formed hints at something like this and it becomes easy to wonder if this is "it" somehow for "the world as we know it" which I think most people on this site would agree would probably be an excellent thing, because those who are running the show right now are certainly not doing a great job of it. It does not have to be aliens. It doesn't have to be the god pill or immorality shot, all of which are surely there at some point down the future and would constitute said event. It could just be an awakening of consciousness or massive revelation. With 12% approving of Congress and 20% trusting the media I would say the signs of an awakening are there, not to mention with the Ron Paul stuff....

This damn won't stay held back forever. Like McKenna said, you'd almost be obtuse not to see that we are ready for a major leap as a species. Whether it happens on December 21st is irrelevant but if something WERE to happy, would we not probably get a preview of it? And there have been leaks about this for sometime. I'm a bit excited about it and also plan on using the momentum to promote what I consider "the right ideas." It is exciting to be in a world expecting massive change, because expectations create reality.

so if nothing happens for the next few days and no time machine are going to be invented can we then safely assume that terrence was a nutjob? or has he shifted to a parallel universe?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

so if nothing happens for the next few days and no time machine are going to be invented can we then safely assume that terrence was a nutjob? or has he shifted to a parallel universe?

Terrence is a legend. He may have had some very abstract, ridiculous sounding ideas; but as a psychonaut, orator, conveyor of notions that go beyond normal bounds -- the man deserves respect. He changed many lives, for the better. His time-wave zero theory wasn't even really a theory, just more of an idea --- as his brother Dennis pointed out. He mentioned that Terrence did have some ridiculous ideas, and at his lectures he would be one of the few to question/counter him on it. Yet it's often people with a bit of craziness that make revolutionary thinkers. Craziness can be a powerful attribute in the hands of some.

Judging by your shallow-minded comments, I doubt you understand any of that.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LastExplorer669

I agree with much of what you're saying. Predictions like this can't be reduced to a singular theory, idea, or even date/place. Whether or not something huge occurs tomorrow doesn't mean nothing happens. Something is happening every minute of every day; and it's us who make the conscious decisions that shape reality. I feel 2013 is going to be a very important year..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

That's what I am going to call them from now on, urafors. Brilliant!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join