It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Im stuck in a hospital bed so whatever happens, I'll be hooked up to all these liquids & machines for weeks anyway. My "doom" is already upon me.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by chr0naut

if you are gonna copy the words of the op
copy them in its entirely

The message for this 21 december is be a loving being .. meaning EVOLVE

what the nazi have to do with be a loving being ?

Because it is nonsensical.

People have been loving for aeons, it doesn't work like that.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes! But the day's not over yet lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Charlatans are after peoples money doomdayers new age light being believers notice how the goal posts will be moved... wake up!! don't buy the books or subscribe to anymore drivel
that has been spread regarding doom and gloom and invisable beings don't fall for it shun them ...

edit on 20-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I for one would love for this to be true but as i have said time and time again, why is it these beings only send their messages to a minority of humanity? If they have a message they want us to believe why not send it to all of us? Why don't they just send a message on the airwaves of media? Why not land a craft in Washington DC, or in NYC at the UN to send their messages to the world through the ambassadors of the worlds nations? But to send it to one person, who is noone of any social signifigence, who could be delusional and then to expect this message to get out and to have the majority of society believe them is totally idiotic! So I'm going to have to call BS on this, cause ET would have to be dumber then we are! I want the world to evolve into loving, caring, sensitive beings who accept those they don't understand but why does it always have to be someone or something that has to change our outlook on society? Why can't we be that change we seek? This has always been the case for those desires we seek but refuse to sow and reap! We can pretend all we want that some leader will bring change and hope, Aliens will bring us messages of social evolution or Christs return is at our doorstep and will bring Gods paradise to the world but without any action we may in fact be waiting a very long time for this! We must not give in to these delisions but to live our lives with the passion, love and convicion that will bring the seed of change which we seek! God bless ATS.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuffDaddy
Now that was a freaky video, and by freaky, I do not mean odd or weird. I mean freaky as in turn down the lights and put on some mood music.

This is what she said:

Us, as human beings, finally coming of age and together with them, pro-creating new life within this galaxy.

These aliens are prowling the galaxy looking to score.

Maybe this lady is going to be writing a new book. "50 shades of alien greys"

I'm speechless. "50 Shades of Greys" - must remember, it's classic.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm stoked for the shift, I hope something happens.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocryphon
Evolve. Love. Transcend. Separate. Liberate.

Spin, Rinse, Repeat. Do not machine dry.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Regardless of whether there turns out to be any truth to the whole Mayan prediction rumor, the OP still offers very good advice to follow for the coming years. Certainly, it can't do any harm. What the human species is doing now isn't exactly working anyway.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Ben81

Well that's pretty vague.

Instead of a medium, maybe a superior would have been better.

I think that she probably needs a large.

The medium just doesn't cut it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Regardless of whether there turns out to be any truth to the whole Mayan prediction rumor, the OP still offers very good advice to follow for the coming years. Certainly, it can't do any harm. What the human species is doing now isn't exactly working anyway.

It shouldn't have to take Alien or Star people for humans to realize the error of their ways. It amazes me how ignorant people really are in our World and how greed and selfishness sways people away from true enlightenment. The Government and cooperations corrupted us in many different ways and if people can't see that then they are truly ignorant. I'm not sure if that was their intention, but they sure as hell didn't think about the consequences actions that made us humanity what they are today.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
I for one would love for this to be true but as i have said time and time again, why is it these beings only send their messages to a minority of humanity? If they have a message they want us to believe why not send it to all of us? Why don't they just send a message on the airwaves of media? Why not land a craft in Washington DC, or in NYC at the UN to send their messages to the world through the ambassadors of the worlds nations? But to send it to one person, who is noone of any social signifigence, who could be delusional and then to expect this message to get out and to have the majority of society believe them is totally idiotic! So I'm going to have to call BS on this, cause ET would have to be dumber then we are! I want the world to evolve into loving, caring, sensitive beings who accept those they don't understand but why does it always have to be someone or something that has to change our outlook on society? Why can't we be that change we seek? This has always been the case for those desires we seek but refuse to sow and reap! We can pretend all we want that some leader will bring change and hope, Aliens will bring us messages of social evolution or Christs return is at our doorstep and will bring Gods paradise to the world but without any action we may in fact be waiting a very long time for this! We must not give in to these delisions but to live our lives with the passion, love and convicion that will bring the seed of change which we seek! God bless ATS.

It violates free-will. IF you seek them you will find them.

Like all things, the reality you want is the reality you create. If you have no desire to meet your star-brothers and sisters, or meet the angels, or for that matter any other being that may be out there (positive or negative!), you probably won't.

For me, I read channeled information. I think discern what sounds true and what doesn't. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is not my thing. Judy Satori is, like most channels, interpreting what she feels she is getting from these sources, and that's it.

I've called on Archangel Michael before, and with incredible results. What I needed at the time I needed it, how I needed it. Did I "hear" him? No. But that doesn't mean he didn't hear me.

I think one of the defining characters of a "Charlatan" is that they are in it for monetary gain or fame. There are definitely charlatans in the game. Higher discernment makes quick work of their "information". Ac-Tah's explanation does not resonate with me, one darn bit. David Icke makes good points, but I don't like some of his other points. Again, has to do with discernment. Every piece of misinformation has a sharp hard edge of truth, and every piece of factual information is tainted with something that is not truth. Such is the human experience and point of view differences that we all have!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Garbage video Ben.

Comment on this one simple point please. At 6:30 she claims the Earth is already tilted at least 26 degrees on its axis. "Documented scientific fact", she said. If this were true would it not be evidenced by Polaris tracing a larger circle in the sky than before?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Cool video. Honestly I would rather what was said in the video to happen than the end of the world scenario. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Star Nations forgot to spread word about the weather forecast...

They betrayed us...
Call Commander Ashtar ASAP !!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

but let me remind you that the 21 december is not like any dates
Mayans, Aztek, Nostradamus, Mahabaratha and some ancient Egyptian texts
are not to be taken lightly .. they were professional

Only the Mayans mention this date. The rest of your list is wrong. None of those other groups mention 2012.

2012 is just a con game from a few that is used to magically move money from the gullible to them.

This is just another silly claim. Other con artists such as Calleman and Drunvalo have already moved on to other dates.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

2012 is just a con game from a few that is used to magically move money from the gullible to them.

Well said my friend bravo you so speak the truth i admire you're posts..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ben81

but let me remind you that the 21 december is not like any dates
Mayans, Aztek, Nostradamus, Mahabaratha and some ancient Egyptian texts
are not to be taken lightly .. they were professional

Only the Mayans mention this date. The rest of your list is wrong. None of those other groups mention 2012.

This is just another silly claim. Other con artists such as Calleman and Drunvalo have already moved on to other dates.

I would have to agree. I don't even believe everything I see on T.v either and take it with a grain of salt. The thing about the 'Internet' what people read, they believe unless of course people use the appropriate 'emotion icon' to give the proper impression of what they are trying to say. I guess that's part of the epiphany I had before I saw my first vision. The Internet only paves the road for many people who are waiting to be deceived. Come on guys, isn't it easier to get laid nowadays because of the Internet because women believe everything you say when you're trying to be charming as possible? Not that I do it, but I've done my fair share of social experiments on line.

I always tell people at least in person, you'll be able to tell by the look of someones eyes and by their actions whither or not they are telling the truth unless of course you run into a pathological liar, sociopath, or psychopath.

Be honest with yourself, understand your own ego and you're eyes will begin to open.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This all sounds great, and really we need this around the whole world.. But I have to stay on focus because it's so easy to fall for this and in the end you be disappointed.

Its undeniable that several elements of this movie seem to occur , and that there's allot of openness already going on.. can count that to the shift? I don't know ..

But one thing I know is that if you act positive in your life you receive positive and visa versa..

But we will meet again after 21-12-2012 Its not the end of the world as we know it!

peace....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join