It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I really do hope we see a 'golden age emerge' from here on in...but I cannot see it happening without going through an upheaval first. I mean the whole system from top to bottom is rotten! I can't see how such an ever growing over populated planet is going to become 'better'. I have faith though, and truly hope that positive change does happen.

Peace and Warmth

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well, someone better tell these people to go home then
video.today.msnbc.msn.com...

People around the world have been heading to the mountain of Bugarach in France, where doomsday cults believe people will be able to survive the apocalypse they say will happen on Friday. The town’s mayor says police will block access to the mountain to prevent pandemonium. NBC’s Keith Miller reports.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

But. But. They're right. They will be able to survive on the mountain (if they dress warm).
Of course, they'll be able to survive just as well in their nice cozy house.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The NBC reporters can hand out blankets and hot coco when they come down Friday night. Then ask them...well? I doubt we'll get a straight answer anyway over the indiscernible teeth chattering.
edit on 20-12-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben --

I have a question. Let's just assume for a moment (for the sake of discussion) that the Mayans were pretty good astronomers, and they had a good understanding of how the earth moves through the galaxy...

...even if all of that were true, what does that have to do with "evolving" and "peace and love" and all that?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Carol of the Old Ones

edit on 21/12/2012 by Sauron because: AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal reply posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on the subject. - a brief description - a link and short quote - YOUR thoughts, comments or opinion on the matter.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I just recieved a channeled message from centaurus alpha, Oh hang on! here it comes again! Yes, yes ok.
Right, apparently its to late to order your i-pad mini in time for xmas delivery. Bugger....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
Carol of the Old Ones

Please correct me if I'm wrong, because your post does not specify your beliefs regarding that video...

...but am I to assume by this post that you are saying "the Old Ones" are returning? Are they doing this tomorrow (December 21)? Is the Mayan calendar saying they will return tomorrow? If so, how did the Mayans know this, and how could they possibly be so specific about the date?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i saw recently a medium woman that my mother saw 10-15 yrs ago
went there because my mom did or i wouldnt have met her
but didnt made any thread or posted anything about this meeting
this woman is apparently connected to the source (my own mother words)
only with a touch she were able to read me quite precisely

regarding 2012 she said that it will be the end of an era
not the end of the world
but 2014 through 2016 she say everything will be know to the world
the big purpose to everything

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well that's pretty vague.

Instead of a medium, maybe a superior would have been better.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I never knew you had a sensitive side!

I don't know.. I mean the Video is nicely made. But I'm afraid that is's just that. Nothing will happen and I bet tomorrow is going to be an even more boring day than any other day

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
...regarding 2012 she said that it will be the end of an era
not the end of the world

So they moved things up again, huh? I thought December 21, 2012 was going to be "THE" date, but now they changed it again.

I mean, even my cable TV company gives me a two-hour window for service calls.

edit on 12/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
I say let's be patient with all these 2012 prophets.
They have only one more day to bring up their best shots.
Damn, I will miss these threads...

No, then you're just going to hear their excuse threads that live on forever on why it didn't happen!

'We weren't ready to ascend! The vibration frequency ... the limit does not exist!'

Now, I will say, learning to love unconditionally is a good point, but it's nothing new. Some people talk about this like it's some massive new discovery.
edit on 20-12-2012 by phoenixlights321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Someone should really get clips from this video, and mix it! would make a pretty sick club song. But seriously, i have seen so many videos like this, its crazy how many aliens made us in so many different ways! lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitPaladin
Someone should really get clips from this video, and mix it! would make a pretty sick club song. But seriously, i have seen so many videos like this, its crazy how many aliens made us in so many different ways! lol

Can someone "Autotune" her? I know some people have that ability, but I don't.

link   
LMAO!!!!! Nothing is going to happen. Geez.

link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Ben81
...regarding 2012 she said that it will be the end of an era
not the end of the world

So they moved things up again, huh? I thought December 21, 2012 was going to be "THE" date, but now they changed it again.

I mean, even my cable TV company gives me a two-hour window for service calls.

edit on 12/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

That is exactly what is happening!! This is the third or forth post I've read today saying it was going to be gradual! Anything to keep the fantasy going I guess.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Ben81

Well that's pretty vague.

Instead of a medium, maybe a superior would have been better.

in my head i was like .. great another 2 yrs to wait until everything is revealed

and i though it would be 2012 lol
after my meeting with her and the money she asked .. im pretty sure she was a fraud lol
but i wanted to share what she told me about 2012 here even if she is a fraud
told her secretary to remove my name from the big waiting list

and that i will not tell anyone their big secret but i knew what they were doing and how
didnt hear back from them

also told my mother that she was a fraud and she souldnt listen to what she said back then

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

It's a very catchy little song, and I find it very funny.I am also a great fan of Lovecraft's stories.Regarding tomorrow, or in about five hours, well I don't have to have any believes anymore, it will be very soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join