It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It's a nice video. I admit that although I don't believe the 21st predictions will unfold, simply based on my skeptical & logical point of view, I do secretly hope something like this would...

Apart from being an exciting, incredible occurrence, it would be also very comforting knowing that we're not alone on the grander scale. Comforting knowing more of what we are, who we are, where we come from --- and generally speaking the knowledge that our ET relatives are here to help guide us.

An event like that would put so much of the insanity to rest. The insanity regarding conflict between religions, culture & skin color, and every other ethnic wall that keeps so many people devolved/divided. Lessen if not eliminate wars, unify peoples & reignite ambition.

It all sounds so incredible & picturesque; but that's part of why I don't have much of any expectations. There's a little there, but not enough that I'll be depressed or angry if the world goes on like it always has.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It's an indictment upon the general state of mental health in the first world that people believe this tripe over and over and over again, and are still allowed to walk amongst us.

This sounds an awful lot like GFL so I'm wondering why this hasn't gone straight to the HOAX bin.

IRM

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

If you want to believe that, thats fine. But we aren't magically going to some 5 dimensional world. Since when in history has this ever occured and why the hell would people believe its going o happen in the next few days?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Phage

on the 22 we will still be there but it will be the first day in the Age of Aquarius

I'm curious. How can the 22nd be the first day in the Age of Aquarius when it is the vernal equinox (in March) that marks the passing of astrological ages?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by fourthmeal

If you want to believe that, thats fine. But we aren't magically going to some 5 dimensional world. Since when in history has this ever occured and why the hell would people believe its going o happen in the next few days?

I think I might have an answer for that one. Generally these people preach that only those that are 'ready' pass into this new 5D world. That way they can come back here or where ever they post on the web and claim they are now living in this brand new shiny dimension in parallel with our own. Or might even claim they are so enlightened that they can pass back and forth between the two and they are now messengers.

Whatever they endup claiming, just know that if you don't 'experience it too then that just means you were 'afraid', 'not enlightened enough' or maybe you're an evil reptile in humany flesh.

I'm also toying with the idea they might use the recent violence and subsequent debate as an excuse for this 'upgrade' not happening. Claiming the 'star beings' saw that and realized we just weren't ready.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This should be in the trash, OP banned for posting known hoax.
This is so like GFL blossom goodchild from years ago.

ATS does not need this garbage

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

It sounds very similar to taking a '___'

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

The only thing I've learned from this post is that you, like I, have misophonia which makes that crappy video unbearable.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

All of this is fine, as long as I can keep my guns.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I say let's be patient with all these 2012 prophets.
They have only one more day to bring up their best shots.
Damn, I will miss these threads...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Well the message is twisted in some way... It's a new beginning yes; people wont just disappear the 21st.
Channeling is bs and the whole point of that infamous/famous date is that we are reaching a threshold.
A gigantic filter that splits the ready and those who aren't ready for something new.

Tabula Rasa anyone?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Watch out for Blue Beam, though.
edit on 20-12-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
I say let's be patient with all these 2012 prophets.
They have only one more day to bring up their best shots.
Damn, I will miss these threads...

Me too, maybe the goal posts will be moved then we can all argue over the next doom..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Lol! ....that's funny because I actually have had several the last few days, and when I read your post I thought ...." huh??". ...BUT then I realized you were being sarcastic ! Lol!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I enjoyed that video. In the face of aggressively encroaching fascism, we have to hold these thoughts and be faithful to Goodness, never follow bad orders, stop falling for their false flags and mass murder set ups, and realize they're behind everything, not react to their control of media and events, but calmly, and stubbornly, persistently, renounce/denounce their workings on this earth and work for a better world.

I don't normally watch channelers, they have a negative energy usually. I could watch this, good, positive energy instead.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The I Ching....has a parallel Calandar to the Mayan one i have heard......Some mathematician found it.....

Regards the great enlightenement......do you really imagine that ALL the arseholes you know personally......
are suddenly gonna be buddhas?
BEN BEN BEN.................sigh
mERRY xMAS .............S

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

haha. yea, the more you think about something, the less likely it seems whatever that 'something' is, will actually happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I came on this thread to see what the latest prediction was for tomorrow (Dec 21), considering that the "Nibiru will come on Dec 21" can no longer be true.

So now it seems that we are all going to wake up on Dec 22 (alive and well, by the way), but we may "feel" different.

I'm not sure how anyone is going to quantify that "feeling" enough for me to believe the idea that "Just as the Mayans prophecized, the whole world changed". I mean, at what point will somebody be able to look at the world and say "See -- I told you that that the world will change, and peace and love will prevail!"?

edit on 12/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Where can I buy the DVD?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I have done so for several months now. If anyone is willing to listen, I share small pieces of my spiritual values with them, as pertinent to the situations that spring such opportunities upon me. Slowly feed it to the people, shed light upon it as it is needed, so that they may see the practicality and not just see it as a useless sermon.

Understanding is half timing and all observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join