It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Does anyone else have a strong sense of deja vu?

HAHAHA
'
NO

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Come on guys, be positive...

Let's all look forward to this coming to pass...

Let's make the new year a year full of positivity and love...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Good news!!! It is now around 10pm in GMT+8 -- and all is well! I just got home and my dog and cat are happy to see me!

There is something strange though... today was sunny and partly cloudy, but when it became night it went overcast so now I cannot see any stars. Perhaps no one is supposed to see!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If you can communicate with spiritual beings elsewhere in the universe, Then what would be the point of physically traveling from planet to planet just to communicate? If this right then why do we still see ufo's? If there are different extra dimensional beings, then why do we see 3 dimensional spacecrafts/ufo's? sorry.....the whole spiritual thing does not make any sense to me. Or maybe I'm just not smart enough to get it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Same old story. Like all the other end times, catastrophic world event dates that these "so called" prophets put out there to sell books, playing on the fears of the populace.

As the dates are say 5 or more years out. Like 12-21-12, this day was supposed to be the end of the world! No ifs and's or buts.

However as we gradually get closer, we start to see these charletons / scam artists / whackadoos slowly start to backpeddle.

As the date gets closer, only months away, they start to change the very precise prediction to a more vague one.

and as the date draws even nearer the predictions get even more strange and more vague until they don't even resemble the original prediction. Which was The World will End on the 21st of December 2012.

Now that the 21st is here and we're all fine and dandy, they still won't let it go, and just admit they were wrong AGAIN. I mean they've got books and DVD's to sell to the terrified masses, and the gullible.

The OP video is a perfect representation of the changing of the prediction that was so clear for so many decades.

Now the day only marks a small shift in world conciousness, and spirituality. We must evolve.

What happened to Nibiru? *crikets*
What happened to a Super Solar flare destroying a large % of the populace? *crickets*
What happened to all the Extiction Level Events? Asteroids, comets colliding with earth? *crickets*

What happened to the rapture? the millions of people who were to ascend? Are there mass amounts of people un-accounted for? Any Second coming of Christ or Anti-Christ arrival?...nope, nothing, nada, zip, zero.

Sorry but today is just another day. Just like January 1st, 2000 was just another day. But these people are going to milk every cent they can out of the scared and the gullible. It's sickening to me.

Sorry but imho there's no such thing as mediums or psychics or people who can talk to spirits. It's one of the oldest scams in the world. Throw religion and religious healers, and spoonbenders in there as well. SCAM ARTISTS.

The woman in the video is fluent in how many "light based" languages again? Are you kidding me? For real? People buy this nonsense?

If you wan't to better yourself through meditation, and visualization techniques, Go For It! More power to you. But don't pay these nutters any money. They predictions are always vague and there is still no rea; proof that any of the famous Mediums. Sylvia Brown (has she formally apologized to that family she told their son was dead when he wasn't yet?), James Van Prague, James Edwards have any spiritual gift that cannot be learned within a weeks time through a course one can pay for. Harry Houdini ,Derren Brown and James Randii among others have already proved this, and disproved them

Think about it out of all of these psychics and mediums, and people who claim to see into the future, not one gave a warning before 9/11/2001 that the USA should be on the lookout for planes crashing into buildings. Not even a vague warning that something terrible will happen on 9/11.

Yet we are supposed to go buy a Mayan Calendar that was made thousands of years ago?

Yes we are entering the new Age of Aquarius, but that is just Astrology is it not? *sigh* keep reading your horoscopes and planning your lives around them.

Short Version What began many decades (or more) ago as a clear date that a catastrophic event would take place has now turned into a date that just marks a new age wherea sloooow process is going to begin where we will evolve spiritually.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

not so fast, the mayans were off by almost a year...they were actually keeping track of the comet ISON.

Its then and only then that the fun starts

happy new báktún

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yawn, more lame excuses for why nothing happened. O yea, don't worry stuff did happen it's just some vague "period of transition" blahblah. People can't just accept the fact that this date never meant anything. Peace and love are not going to suddenly happen cause of some silly youtube video from some ridiculous made up "star nations". I can't believe anyone with a brain believes in these loonies on youtube claiming to receive messages from galatic federations, they are never true and never have ANY proof, come on people, use your brains.

As for other excuses of how this date is some mythical "period of change". The world is ALWAYS going through a "period of change". The current day events are no more significant than events in the past. People think everything is so crazy now, imagine living during the World Wars, or The Crusades or the Black Death or various other moments of great "change". I'm sure the people then also thought they were living through crazy periods of change or even the "end of the world". # always happens in this crazy world, but everyone is so self centered they want to believe their time is the most significant, it's not, get over yourselves and welcome to reality.
edit on 21-12-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Star nations..

LOL, gimme a break!!

Look, it's over!!

No fire and brimstone, no pole shifts, no tsunamies, no meteors, no alien invasons, no ascension (maybe some Ass-ention).

No more doomsday predictions PLEASE!!

This has to be one of the biggest FAILS in human history..!!

Nothing happened, nothing was going to hapen and nothing ever will happen.

Lets just give it a rest now and hope that the Blossom Goodchilds of the world slink away in embarrassement and never retrurn after this final, epic fail.

Although, I can bet my bottom dollar that half the New Agers on here and around the world will either say that "they did ascend to a higher plane than the rest of us", or they will come up with another "we were'nt ready for it", again and "buy our new products and videos because we have a new date and guide to survival or ascention", there will be a new doomsday to look out for I'm sure... :|
edit on 12/21/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

********************************************************************************

I agree here. Back In 1994 I bought a nice Shortwave radio. It had a recording feature, cassette's lol. Seems a lifetime ago..
Anyway, I would listen to shortwave daily or actually nightly as the transmissions are usually only active while its night time. But in doing so, I came across a station, 'Family Radio' out of Florida if I remember correctly. The station was a Christian question and answer site, and I would occasionally call the 1-800 number with a question for the host. The host was none other than Harold Camping. As the information of the time indicated, he was a very learned theologian, and what I then regarded as quite credible. As I became more and more engrossed in this nightly program, I found his teaching to be Orthodox primarily, and with strict Biblical interpretation. He would answer with no regard to what the listeners 'wanted to hear', instead he would respond with difficult Biblical tenants. There are commandments for man, and charismatics always tend to draw a crowd when they translate scriptures into a 'feel good' sermon, ignoring the actual carved in stone reality of scripture. Sometimes a hard pill to swallow. So I believed him, based on his apparent honesty and demeanor. But as we all know, his September prediction of the Rapture never manifest. Fast forward to the last prediction. It too failed. And we all remember Y2K....
Point is, we will be plagued with prognosticators until the end of the Earth, or the end of man for one reason or another, likely pollution or war.

I'm sure the OP was in earnest, but sometimes you have to just admit that you fell for some outlandish hoax. I did. But I have since learned. It's time to put these DOOM and END stories to rest, otherwise expect a lot of scorn and rebuke. Were Done For Today, lets just pick up the pieces and move on.... And many happy productive years for all. Thats my wish..... Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ah...the inevitable "Let's make up more absolute B.S. to cover our tracks for being completely and utterly wrong about this 12/21 nonsense."

How many predictions on this website have to fail before everyone takes off the tinfoil hats and rejoins society?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
So we are great eternal beings(souls) entering meat avatars with amnesia of our true self in order to learn and when we die we go back to our spirit with knowledge which helps the process. Why would it matter if other meat avatars(advanced aliens) came and stood by our meat avatars amongst a horrible scene and saved our meat avatars? If destruction did occur and we did die wouldn't we just wake up as our true self (the soul) and already be on a greater level than our meat avatar? This movement can be too contrary.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

Very WELL put. I love the image of a "meat" avatar
Great analogy and breakdown of the known spiritual process...this leads to the theory that "FEAR" is the belief to be tackled in order to be freed on a conscious level...
great post..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Are aliens going to show up on the 21 december ?
i dont know but i surely hope so .. dont you ?

you hope aliens will turn up.

why do you hope for this to happen?

i can tell you the big JC ain't coming and neither are the aliens. why do we as humans always look to some fantasy to get us out of the mess we are in?

we pretty much know what we should be doing and not doing but the majority of us choose to ignore what is good for us and the planet.
we need to sort this place out ourselves,

no one is coming.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by Ben81
Are aliens going to show up on the 21 december ?
i dont know but i surely hope so .. dont you ?

you hope aliens will turn up.

why do you hope for this to happen?

i can tell you the big JC ain't coming and neither are the aliens. why do we as humans always look to some fantasy to get us out of the mess we are in?

we pretty much know what we should be doing and not doing but the majority of us choose to ignore what is good for us and the planet.
we need to sort this place out ourselves,

no one is coming.

Nailed it.

Instead of running around squawking about "light languages" and Mayans and Alex Jones' and David Icke's nonsense and Nibiru and mind control, maybe we could actually take productive steps to make the world better.

Of course for using common sense and critical thinking skills I'll be labeled a "shill" or a "disinfo agent" for about the 300th time.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The only thing that I want to know why all these people won't be persecuted and locked up in prison. This was a huge mass misinformation and these people as ATS made a lot money for sure, made people worry about their lives etc etc etc .... they are all the same nasty people.
edit on 21-12-2012 by vaca123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaca123
The only thing that I want to know why all these people won't be persecuted and locked up in prison. This was a huge mass misinformation and these people as ATS made a lot money for sure, made people worry about their lives etc etc etc .... and they are all the same nasty people.

That's a good 95% of this site.

It's almost all complete and utter nonsense, culminating in constant screams that "Economic collapse/Nibiru/Mayans/Jesus/Aliens/The Bilberberg Group/Demons are coming THIS WEEK and IT'S ALL GOING TO END!"

If I had a dollar for every prediction made on this website that came to pass, I'd starve to death.

I always get the "Why are you here?' thing because I don't buy into the increasingly crazy nonsense being tossed around. The answer is simple: entertainment. I read this site like people watch monkeys fling their own feces at the zoo. It's fascinating and funny and disturbing all at the same time.

Meanwhile, people like Alex Jones spout nonsense and laugh all the way to the bank, secure in the knowledge that the legions in tinfoil hats will line his pockets in their attempt to survive whatever apocalypse they've dreamt up that week.

There are many people on here like me that approach this crap with a lot of deserved skepticism. There are many more who actually believe that secret cabals are going to sell us to the aliens or try to destroy our government. In fact, all that was supposed to happen "IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS". Of course, that claim has been made weekly for the last 3 years, and you can see the validity.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well???? Where are they?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaca123
This was a huge mass misinformation and these people as ATS made a lot money for sure, made people worry about their lives etc etc etc .... they are all the same nasty people.

Yes, let's blame "the media", ATS and whoever for the stupidity of people. People "mass-misinformed" themselves, everyone has that choice. Don't blame OTHERS for your own ignorance. The "nasty people" are not those who provide the means for communication (such as ATS which is a site where people can meet and discuss whatever they want)...the nasty people are those who make the claims and use media to spread them.

Most of the time, the nasty people are actually your "Guru's", those you buy books from and those same people who repeat their weird theories as "facts" on the internet. Those people who take even the most abstruse "theories" as fact without any critical thinking.

You (and many others) talk about a huge misinformation, and as always, keep blaming OTHERS (such as the MSM)...but never EVER look for the problem inside yourself... cheezus...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whipnet

may be they are little worry about the rain of lawsuit!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Meh.. only a very tiny portion of the worlds population felt something was going to happen. Most rational thinking people heard about it and laughed a bit.. made a few jokes about it. I don't think most people are going to go off the deep end. This site is a concentration for those sorts of folks who buy into anything, so sure, it'll see worse if you go by the posts here. But most of the world doesn't seriously care. Much of the worlds population will not have even heard of this. I know we like to think the world revolves around the conspiracies put forth here.. but seriously.. it doesn't.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The Mayans never said the world would end, So for people to have used their long count calender to predict the end of the world seems ignorant anyway.

The last cycle began 3114 BC this was not the beginning of time. Therefore why would this "new age" be the end.

If anyone thought the world was going to end, then that was their choice based on a huge amount misinformation.

I've said this in another thread, but i'll say it here.

I hope everyone is ok and well. I hope nobody thought the world would end so much so that it was the end of their own world. I hope those who gave up everything and ran to hide can get their lives back and realize that the just because an ancient civilization's age seems to come to an end doesn't mean you should listen to the current civilizations predictions of what that really means.

Happy Holidays
edit on 21-12-2012 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

5 minutes to go!
Sun is really bright today!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join