It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
the marketing for the "awakening" will start to begin. 2012 doomday people bought stuff out of fear. 2013 people will buy stuff that has to do with their "awekening"

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Oh how I've been anxiously awaiting a message from the great and powerful star people.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Theres no such thing as love and peace,love thy neighbor, thats why these type of people get shot. Anyone trys to preach it, they'll be dead. JFK DeAD, MLK dead. so forth.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey ATS

I have read a lot of this so called channelings or material supposedly coming from Off planet civilisations , at first it all sounds fantastic , but its all lies to cloud your mind and to wait for aliens to save us.
Every one knows Mankind needs more Spiritual stability or to Grow out this Childish behaviour , you dont have to be ET to see this.

But It is we who must do this , only we , to prove we can be a space travelling race we have to be a race that atleast can handle things on his own planet , We are far from this and probably will never reach this if we keep giving in to Governmental and Corporational Control, because I and Who ever read this are in core The same , yes we have differences but sadly they are indoctrinated by various means to distance Humans from each other through means of Religon ,Nationalism or other means.

Sadly i can only see one way out of this , wich is the way of the Miljon men marches and a World wide overtrow of both Western and Eastern Governments to implement Real Free ,Democratic and most important in my book Transparant forms of Government control , No country is clean these days , and if they are clean now , look at the history.

What we want is just not on the Agenda , Others decide that for us , the ones we "voted"on.

TheGreazel

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

This video might shock you, but I hope it will excite you. It is based on information given to Judy Satori by Star Beings to share with all on 12.12.12. They bring a message of peace, love and support to our planet at this time of Earth transition.

The message for this 21 december is be a loving being .. meaning EVOLVE !
also that we are not alone in the universe .. we never were !
some of the starbeings are already living among us and have for a certain time
many have reincarnated on earth at this time to help in the coming transition
to the Age of Enlightement

thats the only thing i firmly believe will happen .. no end of the world
but the start of a new and better world where EVERYONE love and respect each others
love and respect mother nature and all her beautiful creature full of life
the change start with YOU .. evolve on a positive note
follow Love and you will be fearless .. or follow hate to be fearfull

Are aliens going to show up on the 21 december ?
i dont know but i surely hope so .. dont you ?
edit on 12/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

This thread is a prime example of cognitive dissonance. And how to avoid facing the fact that they where wrong they will invent a lesser lie to soften the mental blow. Sad really, for all this talk of enlightenment, the New Age crowd is totally incapable of what they preach. If one cannot face reality for what it is, then they are incapable of facing themselves for what they are. If one cannot face themselves in an honest manner, then they have no chance of real or meaningful growth at all.

The path to "enlightenment" or as others have added to Maslow's order of needs "self-transcendence", is not found among spirit's, aliens or ancient text. The path is already within you, you just have to learn to self reflect, to see into that path. If one cannot do so honestly, then they will be incapable of self-transcendence.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by solizer
the marketing for the "awakening" will start to begin. 2012 doomday people bought stuff out of fear. 2013 people will buy stuff that has to do with their "awekening"

Sometimes it would be easier if I was a dishonest person, then I could capitalize off of it. Either way this atleast means prepper supplies will be cheaper.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Goodness, just shut up, lady.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by aerial
reply to post by tinker9917

Theres no such thing as love and peace,love thy neighbor, thats why these type of people get shot. Anyone trys to preach it, they'll be dead. JFK DeAD, MLK dead. so forth.

thats a sad look at life. I hope yours is where u want it

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Ben81

on the 22 we will still be there but it will be the first day in the Age of Aquarius
we will be in that age for the next 2000 yrs ..

Unfortunately it does not work like that. It takes a long time to cross and doesn't just happen over night. Look up Stelarium and you will see we are still in Pieces

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
They are just having a slight delay applying the patch!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So, to be honest, the message I get from this video is suspect.

When I realy examine the message, I get the sense that I should have warm and squishy feelings and not be negative by questioning the message, that things will occur which is contrary to the nature of this world, that I ought to gaze in many directions yet I see a lack of encouragement for inner Gnosis (for how can any ascend who are not yet ascended within themselves?), I see a subtle encouragement to become more reliant on other beings (who seem rather nosy in the affairs of this world) and see them more in a saviour light (i'm so special, they're all bending over backwards to 'help' me...help me surrendor my sovereighty), I see weird things about special DNA and dimensions, that I suck and my 'creators' don't (they sure do love that modeled form don't they?), and so on and so forth.

*shrugs*

edit on 21-12-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
im sorry for my reply but i really couldnt watch the video. the voice of that woman , wow , i never heard such a terrible unhearable voice.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
UPDATE: New message from the Star Nations! It reads:

"Delayed. Traffic is crazy around Alpha Centauri, will probably be another 3 thousand years, sorry for any inconvenience"

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thorazine, Haldol or Abilify will make those voices go away! Just something to consider.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by solizer

Many are being deceived by New Age Theosophy and the philosophies adopted back in the 70's by the hippies. Many of these same people talk about love, forgiveness, ascension and how fear has kept mankind in bondage through religion. What most however are unaware of is the roots of the teachings of this new age philosophy and where it stems from or what light they are actually following is Luciferian. You see the message they teach is there is no sin only Karma, no right and wrong and that all paths lead to ascension through intellect. The Messiah Yeshua however stated very clearly that in the last days a strong delusion would take place and many would be deceived into believing a lie because they did not love the truth. He even says look I have told you these things in advance in order that you are not deceived. Many New Age teachers will talk about Christ, not the man, but instead a Christ consciousness. He said they will hate him and those that come after him because the world loves sin, that if the world was without sin they would not hate him but because of their sin they hate him. New Age Theosophy as laid out by Helena Blavatsky and Alice Baily is a Luciferian doctrine that in their own words will be used to destroy Christianity and usher in a new age of enlightenment. We are warned in scripture that this will be an age of lawlessness.

Here are a few quotes from her book the Secret Doctrines that show exactly who their light comes from. Remember Satan is called a counterfeiter.

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos.. the Serpent, the Savior." pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)

"It is Satan who is the God of our planet and the only God." pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 533, (VI)

"The Celestial Virgin which thus becomes the Mother of Gods and Devils at one and the same time; for she is the ever-loving beneficent Deity...but in antiquity and reality Lucifer or Luciferius is the name. Lucifer is divine and terrestrial Light, 'the Holy Ghost' and 'Satan' at one and the same time." page 539

Do not follow the new age teaching concerning channeling spirits as these are demonic. There is a reason Theosophy believes that it is channeling what it calls ascended masters or extraterrestrials. The extraterrestrial phenomenon is part of the strong delusions spoken of in scripture and they will deceive many. The bible warns of false prophets and false messiahs. In the New Age they are waiting for who they call the One whom all nations await or Maitreya to unite the worlds religions. Scripture is clear that the Messiah came not to unite the world but to divide it, 2 against 3 and 3 against 2, a mother against a daughter and a father against a son and that no one comes to the father accept by the son Yeshua who is the gate and the way. It is for this reason that he warned that many in the last days would come to deceive many and would try to ascend into heaven and to climb over the walls not coming the gate and are called thieves and robbers.

Put simply the New Age philosophy is one that teaches ascension without a person savior and that all one needs to do is look within themselves and gain enlightenment of their god hood to ascend. Scripture is clear concerning the worship of nature over the creator and of ones self as God.

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

7 And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared [it]? ye [are] even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, [there is] no God; I know not [any]."

There is only one path to salvation and that is by Yeshua the Messiah, anyone trying to tell you otherwise is a false teacher and deceives not only themselves but others. Do you not see the signs of the times, have you not heard of the warnings that are there for anyone to see if they so wish? He has given his son as a way out from the bondage of sin to anyone who is willing to believe in him. I beg of you to consider these things and to chose life.

"And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

We are all sinners, not one is righteous and no one comes to the father accept by the son.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
^

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence..

That's like a slave master saying the devil is freedom, liberties, equality, prosperity...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
11:11 GTM have passed as well. Still nothing.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WaxLyrical

Now you understand the core of what they teach. If you go to Lucis Trust which is the publishing company used by the UN and created by Theosophy you will find an article called "The Esoteric meaning of Lucifer" here is what it says.

There are comments on the World Wide Web claiming that the Lucis Trust was once called the Lucifer Trust. Such was never the case. However, for a brief period of two or three years in the early 1920’s, when Alice and Foster Bailey were beginning to publish the books published under her name, they named their fledgling publishing company “Lucifer Publishing Company”. By 1925 the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained so ever since.Both “Lucifer” and “Lucis” come from the same word root, lucis being the Latin generative case meaning of light. The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer. Alice and Foster Bailey were serious students and teachers of Theosophy, a spiritual tradition which views Lucifer as one of the solar Angels, those advanced Beings Who Theosophy says descended (thus “the fall”) from Venus to our planet eons ago to bring the principle of mind to what was then animal-man. In the theosophical perspective, the descent of these solar Angels was not a fall into sin or disgrace but rather an act of great sacrifice, as is suggested in the name “Lucifer” which means light-bearer.

First they try to deceive you with a lie saying that rumors on the web state it was called Lucifer Trust, when in fact it was called Lucifer Publishing and changed to Lucis Trust a few years later.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
Goodness, just shut up, lady.

LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati2

You can see how they try to deceive. In her books she clearly refers to Satan as God and then when you go to their publishing sight they act as if they have no idea why the term Lucifer is used by them.

"In the theosophical perspective, the descent of these solar Angels was not a fall into sin or disgrace but rather an act of great sacrifice, as is suggested in the name “Lucifer” which means light-bearer."

In other words they are trying to sell you false light and trying to get you to believe these "solar Angels" that fell did so on purpose in order to bring the light of intellect to man. This is also why New Agers call themselves light workers. Now you know the truth. I am not pointing the finger at anyone here I am only trying to expose the truth.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join