It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by TheJourney
I was very enthusiastic about this stuff in the past...
After countless channeled messages about all this huge stuff that was 'just about' to happen, with nothing ever happening...well, now I honestly can't 'get into it' anymore. Hopefully something like this really does happen...but when you get really enthusiastically into something, without results, you can't really get enthusiastic about it again without significant evidence/proof.

Oh well, the time's here now...let's see!

I feel you !
in all the predicted dates .. this one that range between the 21 to 23 december of 2012
is the only one im really enthusiastic .. because compare to Y2K
it has been around for a long long time and many also sensed that something would happen
if nothing happens then i will never get enthusiastic ever again you can be sure about that

have been waiting for the 21 december for yrs
hope i will not be disapointed lol
im sure im not alone to think that way to

edit on 12/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Yea, December 21st has always been the date I've been really excited about, as well...it's weird, now that it's actually here I find myself not optimistic or excited hardly at all lol...I am hopeful, though...I actually don't like the fact that I'm not into it, lol, I would think this should be huge for me. I really hope for the best though...like you said, if nothing happens I really don't think I'll ever care about any 'prediction' about a specific date again.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't need an ancient text to tell me that Dec 21 will come and go like today.
When this date passes, and it will, what then? What new date will be picked?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thracian

So you don't eat meat, got negative energy and '"LEFT" the ship.

So gracious of them to let you leave for your vegan choice:lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I just had to...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

it's weird, now that it's actually here I find myself not optimistic or excited hardly at all lol...I am hopeful, though

i second that !
now that its here .. im like anything can happen now
and we might all be took by surprise in any seconds
im not even excited .. in my head its like a normal day but im still open minded to surprises

until i start seeing some ufos flying all over the place
then i will be really excited

edit on 12/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixlights321

LOL.. I look at my dreams as metaphor. Thats all

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SANTA CLAWS

I was going to a spiritual vegan phase. I felt weak,it didnt serve me well.. Although I had many vivid dreams when I was a vegan.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Has anything happened yet?

I was having a nap!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Nice knowing all of you...best of luck on the other side

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
They better start the "mental readjustment" on certain groups of people before they arrive, because they'll be lucky not to be blown out of the sky.

On a different note, it's nice to think of something in the galaxy that might come to help, considering every other object in outerspace would surely kill us if it arrived; i.e., asteroid, planet, giant meteor

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Woah. We better take this seriously! A single lady with 0 credentials who speaks in tongues over her own voice to try and sounds like what she perceives an alien to sound like tells me that a 16th century prophets made predictions (that had nothing to do with aliens or evolution) that say a big even happens on Dec, 21, 2012. AND she talks to aliens? In no way is that equally insane and someone who claims they speak to god directly! In no way! I can feel myself evolving right now. This snake-skin of a 3rd dimensional shell is peeling off right now. In fact, it burns.. IT BURNS! OH GOD IT BURNS, MY 3RD DIMENSIONAL BODY! I'm meeeeellllttttttinnng.... Meeeeelllltttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggg..... Oh wait, no, that's just the massive amount of drugs I took right before watching this video so I could figure out how someone else could believe this hilariously metaphyscial (which means fake) prophecy. Realtalk though, she's obviously right, she has a youtube video with a ton of cheap CGI effects. I'd sit here and explain all the reasons why her logic is concrete, but very soon my 5th dimensional self will be unable to interact with my 3rd dimensional keyboard. Whatever that means. Good day.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Has anything happened yet?

I was having a nap!

IT'S NOT 2012 IN EVERY TIMEZONE YET.
THE ALIENS (or Jesus... Or Alien Jesus) WILL COME. YOU'LL SEE.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thracian
reply to post by Ben81

Yes this is true but we all know the government has been experimenting with UFO technology and working together with them.

Actually no we don't.

Don't you think they have a plan to fool all of us?

It's possible, but there is zero actual evidence. ZERO.

Who wouldn't want to be helped by benevolent beings?

A skeptic.

Everyone is seeking a savior and it will be their best chance to further enslave us.

The only people "seeking a savior" are children and adults who haven't grown out of the childish comfort of a magical world view. Explain to me how a "world savior" is any more realistic than Santa Claus or Zeus and maybe I'll give your ideas the time of day.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The biggest problem with the world today is that some nations insist on waging aggressive war on others. In a bid for world dominion, their pursuits are not to be stopped by prayer or "happy fluffy thoughts". Like every empire before them, they must be taken down the same way they take down their victims. The only power they respect... the kind they levy on others.

I am afraid that since they won't voluntarily stand down... why should they, they can't be bribed, they already have all the money. They can't be threatened, they already have all the weapons.

Gonna be a long, drawn out, knock down, drag out I'm afraid. Last longer than ever this effort did before. Cost way more lives than ever before. It has already begun in the nations that are directly affected by the storm.

This era of Imperialism thats been going on for seeming ever... is_going_to_change.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I simply love the self, all-knowing arrogance of some people. Truthfully, I really envy the ability to "stick one's head in the sand", despite all that goes on around them. I absolutely wished I had that much self determination. I mean, it doesn't matter how many signs and such are fulfilled, they simply refuse to see that which is in front of their eyes. Some absolutely refuse to see any relevance to this time; despite the fact that the calendar which is attributed to this date, is based upon astronomical observations which could NOT have been known to it's supposed "authors". Fewer yet fail to see the significance in the fact, that our planet is experiencing more natural disasters, UN-natural weather phenomena, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc; then at ANY other time in recorded history. I have come to the belief, that humans take solace in self-deception; especially when the truth is "punching them in the face". Take for example those on this site, whom blindingly agree with convoluted half-truths; for not other reason than "if I convince myself that it's not happening, then it isn't".
Even if we were not entering into the "5th world"; humanity would not survive the next few decades, regardless of the point that every other "world" had ended in disaster. Take for example peak oil. Peak oil has ALREADY occurred, meaning that we are on the downwards slope of potential oil production. What about the fact that we have far out-stripped the earth's potential fresh water supplies. Or how about the fact that at this point, that the earth's total amount of possible food production, has ALREADY been surpassed.
Do these shills think that humanity would simply "develop peaceful alternatives?" to these issues?
Has mankind even reached a point where we have stopped dumping our own sh[t and piss, into our FINITE freshwater supplies?
No, in the next few decades, mankind will inevitably face the INESCAPABLE fate of global, total-war, over what few resources remain.
To think that humanity will overcome it's own GREED, DECEPTION, and ARROGANCE within the next few years... that is the single greatest self-deception I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
OH what a shock it was all BS and btw humans arent going to evolve ..They will continue to become rich , greedy and fat ......

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
They Mayans were wise and advanced, but not advance enough to calculate (or even realize) that the Earth's rotation is gradually slowing. This means that their 12/21/2012 date is off. Now, I don't know if that means we've past the actual predicted moment of enlightenment, or it's still to come. At any rate, don't be disappointed if 12/21/2012 comes and goes across the globe without anything major occurring. OK?

Also, it's important to keep in mind that our species is just one of millions in this Universe. If we were to suddenly "blink out", the cosmos wouldn't even notice it. In fact, judging from the many star systems that our scientists see get obliterated by Nova's, collisions, etc.., entire species disappear with regularity. Eventually, it will be our turn.
-cwm
edit on 21-12-2012 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The prophecy, or more accurately, the American interpretation of it, has failed.

I don't feel hope, for half the world is at war and collapsing.

I don't feel joy, for children died and people lied.

I don't feel renewed, because it's the same old crap as yesterday.

The reality is, nothing changed.

Entropy wins. Entropy always wins.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Whoever started the whole 'Enlightenment' may be onto a real trend here. When you look at the News, you'll see or hear them talking about people living in fear. I can imagine many are living in fear more now then ever before. I can actually see that this 'fear' just may pave the way towards a new Enlightenment Era, or a New Age of compassion, love and many other important quality traits that humanity should have that has slowly decayed over the thousands of years since our last Enlightenment. It's obviously our ancestors were just as smart as we are today, if not more given the limited technological advancements they had back in those times.

I hope everybody wakes up in the morning and appreciate all the little things in life better. Those who do, will have successfully faced and defeated their own ego and by understanding this is what will truly set us free.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It's been the 21st in half of the world for a while now and nothing has happened yet. It already is where I live and in all honesty it's nothing special.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join