It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3c6n9
...It may well have just been a meaningless dream, and there's strong probability that's the case, but since then I feel like if at 11:11am GMT time we do begin to transcend into the fifth dimension it would probably feel like that?
Anyone with similar stories?

Perhaps you can help me understand this 11:11 am GMT/UTC stuff concerning the December 21 2012 prophecy....

Why 11:11 GMT?

Considering that GMT (or UTC) is a totally arbitrary place to be the "prime time zone", that means that the GMT hour designation is also arbitrary. The Mayans (or any ancient prophecy) could not have foreseen an English astronomer at the Royal Observatory arbitrarily deciding that Greenwich would be the prime meridian. If (say, for example), some important Russian astronomer decided the Moscow would be the prime meridian (and the world followed suit), then that time you are awaiting would actually be 3:11 pm in Greenwich.

Also, considering that when the time is exactly 11:11 am in Greenwich (or even exactly 11:11:11 am), that really is not the actual "astronomical time", considering that the length of an astronomical day is not exactly 24 hours, and the length of an astronomical year is (approx.) 365.25 days...

...that means that when our clocks say it's 11:11:11 am GMT, that is a completely arbitrary and artificial man-made time. Why would any world-changing/reality changing event pick such a numerologically-significant time as 11:11:11 considering how arbitrary it really is?

edit on 12/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

HAHAHA! Thats what Im saying too!

Newton, after all, should KNOW whats up!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The message for this upcoming artificial date, is the same for any future date as far as I am concerned.

Get a good firm grip on reality and hold on. It is the only method that stands the test of time.

We are living in both the best and worst of times (remember that opening line?). It has been that experience for all that have come before us, and is the reason we are still here today. Believe in the now, but remember your roots and try to learn from them.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I get what you are saying, but the reason 'it' is meant to happen at 11:11am GMT is because that is the moment the Earth and the Sun will be alined with the centre of our galaxy, I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong. The fact that it happens at 11:11am might be coincidental, who knows?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Get a good firm grip on reality and hold on. It is the only method that stands the test of time.

Firm grip on reality?

Reality is subjective.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2012 by LadySkadi because:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

anyone can always Hope... but unfortunately, we all know too well (if we're being truly honest with ourselves), that this *limited* reality is not always according to what we hope/wish/dream.

edit on 20-12-2012 by dinkot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Firm grip on reality?

Reality is subjective.

Reality is subjective to the individual, but collectively, it is the ultimate objective, if you care about the true nature of your existence.

edit on 20-12-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

ta da

happy new báktún

edit on 20-12-2012 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
^^ I'm pretty sure it's 11:12 the solstice takes place.

And if you actually go to this woman's website, it is full of buy this, buy that, online shopping nonsense, you can't honestly take her seriously.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Reality is subjective to the individual, but collectively, it is the ultimate objective, if you care about the true nature of your existence.

What is the true nature of our existence?

I am curious here, since I unfortunately did not get my user manual when I was born, or someone stole it. grrrrr!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What is the true nature of our existence?

I am curious here, since I unfortunately did not get my user manual when I was born, or someone stole it. grrrrr!

The laughing person goes to a "Grrr" when they do not understand the premise. Typical, but you figure it out, it obviously went way over your head.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The laughing person goes to a "Grrr" when they do not understand the premise. Typical, but you figure it out, it obviously went way over your head.

And the person that speaks in riddles and a condscending way, when asked to explain their comments are mostly speaking from an Ego-centric position.

If you are trying to explain something logically, then you will need to state your premise, and conclusion in order to make a valid argument, in formal logic.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What would be be better than aliens landing?:

How about -
Every human occupying themselves, for just one day... with no fear and depression inducing tv.
Praying for peace and guidance and strength and wisdom.
Spending the day watching the sun move across the sky and realizing what a fantastic and beautiful planet we have.
To feel inside that we are all a part of that same grand and glorious scene.
To know that we belong and all is well and the world is created through our intent.
The very next day the world can be whatever we dream it to be.
12/21/2012 is our cue to shake off the evil that has sought to pit us all against each other.

We start to obey our conscience, support each other friend and stranger alike and disobey whatever would seek to control us.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

And the person that speaks in riddles and a condscending way, when asked to explain their comments are mostly speaking from an Ego-centric position.

If you are trying to explain something logically, then you will need to state your premise, and conclusion in order to make a valid argument, in formal logic.

There are no riddles here, and it is pure logic. If you do not agree with what I say, then go find a constructive venue that contradicts it . Otherwise , have a great day.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81 it is nice to see many doing more concentrating on more positive based outcomes for whatever energy that may be related to the upcoming date. The message shared seems just as positive as the Vr I'll message that was broadcasted in the 70s, which basically is sharing that we as Creator creations need to be more aware of our physical activities and the metaphysical frequencies or vibrations of our soul/spirit or internal energies and how they can positively or negatively effect Creator creation development and their habitats. A message that seems to assist the development of many Creator creations. A message 1 Loves and appreciates experiencing. Thanks Ben81 for the positive vibes within the thread

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 12/20/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm sat here -laptop in hand at the top of a high structure... alone.
All the others have gone home, there's no flying saucers and no
life-saving aliens.

My poster reading' BRING BACK ELVIS' is soaked with the overnight
rain and I'm miserable.
I'd like to thank the Mayans for their prophecy and now I have to work
out how to pay back 'Big Mitch' the money I borrowed.

Oh... and now there's an electrical engineer telling me to climb down off
the pylon.
What a great Friday.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You know what,..enlightenment doesnt happen with a flick of a switch.

I am supposedly a so called "captain of enlightenment".

Yet I know it isnt but a title.

Evolve does not happen, lest overnight.

Evolve is a process.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3c6n9
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I get what you are saying, but the reason 'it' is meant to happen at 11:11am GMT is because that is the moment the Earth and the Sun will be alined with the centre of our galaxy, I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The Earth doesn't move that far in any given day, and we would have been "aligned with the center of the galaxy" for the past year or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join