It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Saw first UFO today

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Was out driving with my uncle today after lunch. Going up a hill and my uncle pointed out the visible moon. I looked up from the road for a second and noticed a white object, near the moon. It struck me as odd, because I could not recognize the shape of it. I thought, "it must be an airliner". Then I looked back to the road. Not thinking anything strange right now. But for some reason I want to look back up and see the white shape again, just to see if it is indeed an aircraft. I look up, and still can't discern a shape that is recognizable as an aircraft. If anything it looks like a crescent or disk. Look at road again, then back up. Object is gone! Ok so my uncle saw it as well, and we both agreed it was not shaped like an aircraft, and it disappeared.

So we both jokingly agreed that we had seen a UFO. Which technically, yes it was flying and unidentified. So what did we see? Is this a common type of sighting? Not very well versed in UFO types or common sightings. I want to believe. :-)




posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
swamp gas prolly



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpha chino
Was out driving with my uncle today after lunch. Going up a hill and my uncle pointed out the visible moon. I looked up from the road for a second and noticed a white object, near the moon. It struck me as odd, because I could not recognize the shape of it. I thought, "it must be an airliner". Then I looked back to the road. Not thinking anything strange right now. But for some reason I want to look back up and see the white shape again, just to see if it is indeed an aircraft. I look up, and still can't discern a shape that is recognizable as an aircraft. If anything it looks like a crescent or disk. Look at road again, then back up. Object is gone! Ok so my uncle saw it as well, and we both agreed it was not shaped like an aircraft, and it disappeared.

So we both jokingly agreed that we had seen a UFO. Which technically, yes it was flying and unidentified. So what did we see? Is this a common type of sighting? Not very well versed in UFO types or common sightings. I want to believe. :-)

Hi Alpha, could you perhaps upload a drawing of what you saw?

If possible could you also give an exact time of the sighting and a location?

I understand you may want to retain your anonymity but it really would help to pin down exactly what you saw.

Best regards, PheonixReborn.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha chino
 


Grats, and don't let pseudo-skeptics trick you into their way of (not) thinking.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Time was about 1200 local time, in San Diego, CA. I will gladly draw a picture, but give me some time to do so.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpha chino
Time was about 1200 local time, in San Diego, CA. I will gladly draw a picture, but give me some time to do so.

Take all the time you need. I appreciate it.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha chino
 


I've seen so many different things in the sky and have tried to share stories about it but people say 'pics or it didn't happen'.

I know what I've seen, and it has solidified my belief in the existence in extraterrestrials.

Don't let anyone try and debunk what you saw with your own eyes!

You know what the truth is and that is all that matters.


Peace man



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Having trouble getting the photobucket to work. have a picture on photobucket ready to go with what I saw. This site seems to be blocking it...
edit on 19-12-2012 by alpha chino because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
reply to post by alpha chino
 


I've seen so many different things in the sky and have tried to share stories about it but people say 'pics or it didn't happen'.


Unfortunately that's the way the world works. You have to give evidence or its just hearsay.


I know what I've seen, and it has solidified my belief in the existence in extraterrestrials.


Are you sure you know what you have seen? Really? Could you not have been mistaken? You could be absolutely correct... I don't know what you saw.


Don't let anyone try and debunk what you saw with your own eyes!


I really think the word "debunk" is pejorative in this case. Many people see things which they misinterpret. Sometimes it helps if they can question someone who has, perhaps, seen the same phenomena and has a rational explanation for it.


You know what the truth is and that is all that matters.


I don't think Alpha does know what the truth is and I think its rather taking a liberty to assume he/she does.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpha chino
Having trouble getting the photobucket to work. have a picture on photobucket ready to go with what I saw. This site seems to be blocking it...
edit on 19-12-2012 by alpha chino because: (no reason given)


You have to upload it to ATS's photo site apparently. I managed it for my avatar but I'll be damned if I can tell you how to do it! :-)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here is a drawing of what I saw...





posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpha chino
Here is a drawing of what I saw...




I must be getting old because I can't make out a damn thing on that picture!



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alpha chino
 


I still have never seen one



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater
 


Wow, that was fast....


GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!


RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!


:fl ame:

edit on 20-12-2012 by liquidsmoke206 because: FLAMES!!



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
If you're in San Diego then there must be quite a bit of air traffic.
Do you think it could have been a helicopter with a spotlight?



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by alpha chino
Here is a drawing of what I saw...




I must be getting old because I can't make out a damn thing on that picture!


You can put your mouse on the picture and hit the control and + keys to enlarge it.... like I had to do.



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by alpha chino
Here is a drawing of what I saw...




I must be getting old because I can't make out a damn thing on that picture!


You can put your mouse on the picture and hit the control and + keys to enlarge it.... like I had to do.

Did that and its still blurry.


I'm 47 and I still have all my own teeth dontcha know!



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha chino
 


Phage would argue you have just witnessed your first Chinese Lantern....



posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpha chino
Was out driving with my uncle today after lunch. Going up a hill and my uncle pointed out the visible moon. I looked up from the road for a second and noticed a white object, near the moon. It struck me as odd, because I could not recognize the shape of it. I thought, "it must be an airliner". Then I looked back to the road. Not thinking anything strange right now. But for some reason I want to look back up and see the white shape again, just to see if it is indeed an aircraft. I look up, and still can't discern a shape that is recognizable as an aircraft. If anything it looks like a crescent or disk. Look at road again, then back up. Object is gone! Ok so my uncle saw it as well, and we both agreed it was not shaped like an aircraft, and it disappeared.

So we both jokingly agreed that we had seen a UFO. Which technically, yes it was flying and unidentified. So what did we see? Is this a common type of sighting? Not very well versed in UFO types or common sightings. I want to believe. :-)


anything like this a friend filmed this hes 70

or this



enjoy and no they are not fake or cgi this i know for sure




posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge
 


There appears to be quite a bit of smudging around the first video




new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join