It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I own guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I own guns because I want to. That's my reason and my rationale. I wanted some guns and I bought them. My natural right to purchase what's available on the free market was infringed by a government agency requiring licensing and waiting periods, but I got the guns. Now there's a lot of buzz about further infringing on people's natural rights and everybody wants a good reason to own guns and everybody is trying to give one. There's no need to explain why you want/need a gun any more than why you want/need extra slippers. If you're not causing any harm to anyone, what you buy is your own business. A gun in my house doesn't make my neighbor less safe and it sure doesn't effect anyone in the UK or congress so none have any business deciding what I should or shouldn't own.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Why I own Kellogs Cornflakes, by Winofiend.

I like cornflakes. They're crunchy and taste nice, and they're made out of corn. You can add milk to cornflakes and they make a delicious breakfast meal, or you can even eat them dry, but I don't like that because it is all dry and hard to swallow so I need to drink some orange juice or red cordial. Corkflakes come in a big box. They are stored in this box, inside a big grease proof paper bag. It keeps them dry and safe and doesn't let any insects in.

And the bestest thing of all ever, is cornflakes will not steal your video recorder in the middle of the night. And that is why I own Kellogs cornflakes.

The end.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I only own black socks and white socks.........they go with everything I wear.

its my prerogative..........

join