It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Sumerians, ETs or who ever may be coming I WELCOME YOU!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by TheMur

They bred with us and made Giants who ate us.

I'm glad they put a stop to that eventually, it's atrocious behavior.

Love how David felled Goliath with a small stone, I think he was the last of them.

ET's go home, you have no business with the human being and we have no truck with you.

That said, we could use angelic help and maybe the prayers of all good and loving civilizations the whole cosmos over.

The problem people have I think is with predation where it's either eat or be eaten, in the case of the giants according to you quite literally.

This is why I'm a Christian in the final analysis, so that we can be free to be our truest and most authentic self without any hindrance or constraint, and without any possibility of predation by any power or principality whereby it's not "eat or be eaten" but "here, eat of me instead."

your first line made my day good stuff..still laughing

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur

reply to post by Cuervo

We all have our beliefs but I have to disagree.

There is no 'paradigm shift'. They are the same stories interpreted differently. Or different stories of the same event from different locations. Noah/Uptanishtim...and so many more correlations.

They are physical, existent beings. They call themselves Gods/Goddess' and demand worship from us while they are visiting our Planet/their Property.

Nothing mystical about them other than better technology and understanding of the laws of the universe, and because of this understanding they can take a position of power over lesser beings.

Their objectives were far too set in the physical to be anything but advanced beings.

Well then Light what makes a God a God , is it knowlege, power, status of worship, power over others, the ability to enter ones mind?

That was the point I was trying to make with him. I believe that they could be one and the same and that what he would consider to be "aliens" are far more powerful than we normally think when speaking of aliens. These are beings that are communed with by modern day practitioners and have demonic consorts who are capable of personal and religious relationships with the adherents.

I guess on man's alien is another man's goddess.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

It's merely a label, and a label that the Hebrew 'god' is not worthy of.

No different to Dictator or King.

Now there is something else. Something American Indians refer to as 'The Creation'. That is something I respect and love. They teach of balance and respect for nature. Not some 'God' who came here and mingled with our affairs.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

We all have our beliefs but I have to disagree.

There is no 'paradigm shift'. They are the same stories interpreted differently. Or different stories of the same event from different locations. Noah/Uptanishtim...and so many more correlations.

They are physical, existent beings. They call themselves Gods/Goddess' and demand worship from us while they are visiting our Planet/their Property.

Nothing mystical about them other than better technology and understanding of the laws of the universe, and because of this understanding they can take a position of power over lesser beings.

Their objectives were far too set in the physical to be anything but advanced beings.

Well then Light what makes a God a God , is it knowlege, power, status of worship, power over others, the ability to enter ones mind?

That was the point I was trying to make with him. I believe that they could be one and the same and that what he would consider to be "aliens" are far more powerful than we normally think when speaking of aliens. These are beings that are communed with by modern day practitioners and have demonic consorts who are capable of personal and religious relationships with the adherents.

I guess on man's alien is another man's goddess.

I read ya loud and clear

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I believe in the immortal spirit but no amount of worship of 'God' will damn or save your 'spirit'.

It is, has, and always will be your spirit. Your life. And your lessons.

Jesus brought a message to Israelites only. The false book Revelations is the only book that mentions that Jesus message is now for the entire world, and not just for the Israelites. Jesus came to stop them from deviating from a path set for them. He did not care about any other race of people. But the Bible is terribly translated to begin with so I really have no idea what is truth and what isn't.

Believe in your own power, your own spirit. You don't need to assign yourself to any 'religion' to discover your self worth, to protect your immortal spirit. But don't just throw life away in the 'here, come eat of me' manner.

Sure, welcome a rabid Giant into your home where his giant penis will rape your family causing hemorrhaging and, if you're female and impregnated, rapid birth growth...and because the baby is so large, and because they care not for you, they will tear it out of you and then eat you (South American tales of Giants tell this story). While they are feeding on you and yours I'll be getting my family the frick out of the metro area and go hide in the remote forests.

Of course none of this could even be real. Yet in Isaiah 13, the Prophecy against Babylon, the 'Lord of Hosts' tells Isaiah that he controls an army of Giants from another planet. And these Giants will rape even children. 'Their eyes will not even spare thy children'.

Enjoy Christianity!!! I'll be surviving, if anything happens.
edit on 20-12-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Precisely Cuervo.

I already have this belief. Aliens are the Gods. The Gods are Aliens. Very powerful. Here to serve their own purpose. Not ours.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

Do you guys need a room?

Did you want us to leave?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Maybe finally scumback Federation of Light comes. They have had lame excuses how humans are not ready yet to see them. Maybe simply they failed in navigation and arrived to wrong part of Galaxy.

Seems like Blossom has chatted with them about 21st of Dec.
Federation says its important date as well.

And the message ends:

WE LOVE YOU.

WE FEEL SUCH LOVE FOR YOU AND THIS SHALL NEVER CHANGE.

WE HONOUR YOU.

WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL SOON BE IN A PLACE WITHIN YOURSELVES THAT FEELS LIKE YOU BELONG SOMEWHERE.

WE KNOW TOO THAT THERE IS ONLY GOOD THAT IS TO COME OUT OF ALL OF THIS.

WE KNOW THAT ONCE THE BALL IS ROLLING WE SHALL BE MEETING YOU FACE TO FACE.

WE KNOW THAT ALL THAT YOU ARE NOT … SHALL NO LONGER BE.

WE FEEL THE LOVE YOU SHARE WITH US.

WE FEEL THE ENERGY OF YOUR BEINGS AROUND THIS TIME AND BRING ABOUT BALANCE WITHIN IT.

Yet most of all:

WE KNOW WHAT IS TO COME … AND THERE SIMPLY ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS OR DESCRIBE.

The curtain is about to rise … WE LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU. And WE LOVE YOU. 5.... 4…. 3…. 2…. 1….

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Look at the world around us, there is wars waging, Crimes agaist humanity, civil unrest, greed, hate, hunger ,murder, political abuse, abuse of power, abuse of the world around us, the ignorance of genicide and much more, this world NEEDs to slapped around by a parental figure like bad little children. We take everything for granted and ar thankful for much less. Our leaders hide behind facades and conspiracys that attempt to manipulate the masses. So that being said I welcome the coming of whatever change is headed in our direction, anything from the path we are headed in is better than that.

Do you not understand that the "change heading in our direction" is the very 'solution' to the problems of "wars waging, Crimes agaist humanity, civil unrest, greed, hate, hunger ,murder, political abuse, abuse of power, abuse of the world around us and the ignorance of genocide" that these same leaders have created?

Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the Lord
and against his Anointed One.
“Let us break their chains,” they say,
“and throw off their fetters.”
Psalm 2:1-3

Do you REALLY think that people who create such atrocities to prepare the world for the acceptance of the son of perdition, their "dark knight rising", have better and more loving things planned in store for you? Really?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

How about a race of sex maniac 60ft aliens who love nothing better than wanton acts of sodomy? Would you still welcome them then?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think what is getting lost here are the facts that man has always warred and tried to enslave his brother for a vast variety of reasons. This echoes throughout history.

Sometimes it just doesn't take aliens or gods to have one punch another in the face.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

This is what I'm trying to tell them.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

No, I had not heard that piece of information about the black plague but I intended my entire post in jest.

I personally take a more conservative approach along the lines of Stephen Hawking. I think it could be a serious error to believe that nothing evil our way comes. We need to take a much more cautious approach when walking down the side streets of the universe.
edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Ans good luck with that LightAssassin. To each their own.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join