It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Sumerians, ETs or who ever may be coming I WELCOME YOU!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Look at the world around us, there is wars waging, Crimes agaist humanity, civil unrest, greed, hate, hunger ,murder, political abuse, abuse of power, abuse of the world around us, the ignorance of genicide and much more, this world NEEDs to slapped around by a parental figure like bad little children. We take everything for granted and ar thankful for much less. Our leaders hide behind facades and conspiracys that attempt to manipulate the masses. So that being said I welcome the coming of whatever change is headed in our direction, anything from the path we are headed in is better than that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

Haha, You clearly haven't read the ancient tales.

They made us so we can be their slaves. They bred with us and made Giants who ate us. They are no different than those in power now. Here to serve only their own purpose.

It will only be of benefit to us if we have something they can use....previously it was human labour force.

Are you ready for that?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

so long as the giants eat and enslave the poisons in our society first
, we are supposed to be there gold miner labor force as well too correct?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
i'll see at the quarry.

but with your brown nosing your alien overlords might let you be a "house" human.

while you're serving slow roasted leg of human au jus to your masters in a penguin suit,

me and the rest of the human race will be organizing the resistance and when we are done, we'll see you at the war crimes tribunal.

don't worry, being an alien ass kissing wuss isn't a capital offence.

edit on 19-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My thoughts is we probably would not even be able to welcome them because it would be like a frog talking to a rhino.

Chances are we can not even communicate with them because they are way advanced compared to us.

Then again, maybe we have been chatting with them for years. Maybe the Aliens favorite TV show is Storage Wars and because they love it so much they have a contract with governments to leave citizens alone as long as we keep producing mind numbing entertainment for them.

Who knows.
edit on 12/19/2012 by mcx1942 because: edited

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Shhhh with out brown nosing , deep infiltration into there system is not possible...and besides the way I see it if they were to come and they were that much more advanced than us there is not a damn thing any resistence could do about it except fail time and time again...its like an ant vs an abrams tank. No contest.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think we may actually need to start facing a far scarier reality than E.T. on a bender, going postal on our little rock.

This isn't looking like it's happening...and that means, we're quite possibly alone to solve our own problems. No big world changing resets to make it easy.....no ET so overpowering, all the problems fall to the side.

I think we're going to have to face it, indeed. We fix it...or we accept we've seen life as good as we'll ever know it again in our lifetime.

I think I preferred the idea of Nibiru or some rogue asteroid. That was a whole lot easier to deal with in some ways.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It cannot be saved. Matter, despite what they say, is temporary. Nothing from any other dimension can make the difference, for they are under even more of an illusion that we.

There is no ascension (as you understand) and there are no beings from any other world or dimension to save us.

What there is, is beyond our conception. The dream world seems legit, until one awakens, and then it seems another experience altogether, but just as real.

Things will change but when it does, it will not be like switching TV channels, but more like the TV imploding.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well if they come, I'm sure they'll see this on ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

True, but it would be great to witness and expierience such an event.

.....does this mean I have to finish christmas shopping

edit on 19-12-2012 by TheMur because: add in

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

We were but given that the beings that rose up against the High Gods, in the Sumerian/Babylonian tales, were also Giants I suspect the Human Labour force simply was not as efficient as the previous labour force so they tried a genetic program to rebuild a giant (height) labour force. This failed of course because the mutated hybrids were out of control, breeding with everything and eating everything.

By then the commander realised their massive failure. Came here. Took the pure genetic animal specimens and the pure human specimens. Wiped most of the Giants and cross-breed mutated hybrids and then told that group of Humans to hunt down the last of the Giants. Then left the planet to repopulate.

If they return they may have already repaired relationships with their initial labour force of Giants. We then become a food source.

edit on 19-12-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I figure they will stray into a germ warfare lab and think it is a restaurant and inadvertently snack on weaponized small pox and run back to their planet and wipe out their entire race. Once again proving that germ warfare is not a bad thing. Hell I would even pick up the tab for their lunch!

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Have you not heard the tales of when the Black Plague hit Europe?

There were UFO sightings and sightings of dark cloaked, Grim Reaper beings in the fields spraying a fog that would then encompass a township which would then suffer the plague.

I think they are well ahead when it comes to germ warfare.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

It's always awkward talking about the Sumerian pantheon because it's actually the pantheon that much of my ritual and ceremony is focused on yet there's all this talk about aliens from the new age crowd.

To me, they are not aliens; they are actual gods, goddesses, and demons. When understanding the procession and arrival of many of the deities to the scene in history, you begin to see a tapestry showing the changing of an entire age. The evolution from Sumerian to Akkadian to Babylonian to etc is the marking of a patriarchal paradigm shift and also the origins of Judaism (and Christianity, incidentally). These deities are many things to many people. They are literal entities, they are places, they are cultures, and to some, they are "aliens".

My point is that the term "gods" or "goddesses" can refer to many things but I think the Sumerian-gods-were-aliens crowd need to consider the possibility that the gods and goddesses are not aliens but, perhaps, what they think of as aliens are actually gods and goddesses.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Cuervo because: clarification

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

We all have our beliefs but I have to disagree.

There is no 'paradigm shift'. They are the same stories interpreted differently. Or different stories of the same event from different locations. Noah/Uptanishtim...and so many more correlations.

They are physical, existent beings. They call themselves Gods/Goddess' and demand worship from us while they are visiting our Planet/their Property.

Nothing mystical about them other than better technology and understanding of the laws of the universe, and because of this understanding they can take a position of power over lesser beings.

Their objectives were far too set in the physical to be anything but advanced beings.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Cuervo

There is no 'paradigm shift'. They are the same stories interpreted differently. Or different stories of the same event from different locations. Noah/Uptanishtim...and so many more correlations.

They are physical, existent beings. They call themselves Gods/Goddess' and demand worship from us while they are visiting our Planet/their Property.

Nothing mystical about them other than better technology and understanding of the laws of the universe, and because of this understanding they can take a position of power over lesser beings.

Their objectives were far too set in the physical to be anything but advanced beings.

Can you back this up with primary source documents or are you getting this from the interpretations of others? I'm not being a jerk, I'm seriously curious as to what myth it's derived from. The Eridu Genesis? The Barton Cylinder? The Debate between Winter and Summer? The Debate between Sheep and Grain? Where did the alien myth come from?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Epic of Atrahasis
Enuma Elish
Epic of Gilgamesh
Septuagint
The Chronicle Projects restoration of the Torah using the SDH (Self defining Hebrew)
South American tales of Giants
American Indian tales of Giants
Mahabharata
Rig Veda
Ancient Norse Lore
Ancient Greek Lore

......and many more.

And no, this thread is not serious enough to spend that much time. You're more than welcome to go read what I have read. The list is there.

edit on 19-12-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by TheMur

It's always awkward talking about the Sumerian pantheon because it's actually the pantheon that much of my ritual and ceremony is focused on yet there's all this talk about aliens from the new age crowd.

To me, they are not aliens; they are actual gods, goddesses, and demons. When understanding the procession and arrival of many of the deities to the scene in history, you begin to see a tapestry showing the changing of an entire age. The evolution from Sumerian to Akkadian to Babylonian to etc is the marking of a patriarchal paradigm shift and also the origins of Judaism (and Christianity, incidentally). These deities are many things to many people. They are literal entities, they are places, they are cultures, and to some, they are "aliens".

My point is that the term "gods" or "goddesses" can refer to many things but I think the Sumerian-gods-were-aliens crowd need to consider the possibility that the gods and goddesses are not aliens but, perhaps, what they think of as aliens are actually gods and goddesses.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Cuervo because: clarification

True, a misinterpertation from "god" to "alien" is without a doubt an easy mistake to make especially in a time long ago. They could be in fact one in the same. On another note just look at the ankh which is a symbol of a god in ancient egypt which was derived from Annunaki the basis from one religion has trickled through the ages and has made an imprint on many of our religions beliefs and practices...I think if anything should show meaning and truth you need to get to the base of where these beliefs all started.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Well then Light what makes a God a God , is it knowlege, power, status of worship, power over others, the ability to enter ones mind?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by TheMur

They bred with us and made Giants who ate us.

I'm glad they put a stop to that eventually, it's atrocious behavior.

Love how David felled Goliath with a small stone, I think he was the last of them.

ET's go home, you have no business with the human being and we have no truck with you.

That said, we could use angelic help and maybe the prayers of all good and loving civilizations the whole cosmos over.

The problem people have I think is with predation where it's either eat or be eaten, in the case of the giants according to you quite literally.

This is why I'm a Christian in the final analysis, so that we can be free to be our truest and most authentic self without any hindrance or constraint, and without any possibility of predation by any power or principality whereby it's not "eat or be eaten" but "here, eat of me instead."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join