It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Footage from the Syrian Fronts Lines with the SAA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In this Latest Footage from the Syrian front lines taken on dec 18th by a Russian embedded journalist with the SAA 5th column, we are taken to a recently captured FSA command center by the SAA as you see in this 40+ mins of film, when the Russian is talking to the SAA soldiers they say it's mainly Libyains and Qatari's they are fighting and also moaning about Iranian support, and then a commanding officier talks about FSA being al-qaeda.

The destruction of the FSA command center by the SAA .

In this 5 min clip taken on the 15TH of dec by the SAA you see a tank taking out FSA positions at close range, and then onto a SAA sniper position, if you listen you can hear Russians in the background.

Well as seen as most of the west is flooded with Pro FSA snackbar screaming footage mostly full of complete bull, i though i keep some of you imform of footage from the SAA.

What you will notice with the SAA is you don't get any Snackbar screaming, and in my opinion it shows that the FSA are fighting for religion and the SAA are fighting for their country.

DISCLAIMER: I support no side in this fight, and i'm only bringing balance to the information coming out of Syria by showing whats happening from the SAA side of the fence.
edit on 19-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
absolutely rocked!! Those apartments look like mine.
but the tank was sick! was pretty precise as far as I could tell. If a true civilian I would of walked with my family into the desert.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello,

excellent and relevant information.

Thank you for posting.

SS

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Here is a great 10 mins of George Galloway explaining whats really behide the Syrian conflict, all of you who are interested in this Syrian conflict should watch this speech by Galloway its a absolute eye opener.

He also explains that this whole conflict was started and funded by a group called friends of Syria, who are campaigning for democracy in Syria, and the Ironic thing about this friends of Syria are that they are in fact Saudi Arabia who are the worlds worse dictators.

George Galloway on Syria

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

George Galloway can't even answer his own question. Why is the Muslim Brotherhood anti-Assad when Assad did so much for the Palestinians? It confuses him. The answer is very simple, George - because Assad runs a Shiite government and is an obstacle to the emerging Sunni Caliphate. Galloway is a known Islamist sympathizer and does not understand sectarian Jihad or the goals of political Islam. He says to the FSA and others, "change your rhetoric and stop scaring women and Christians"? So funny. Their rhetoric IS what they're about. Imposing Sharia rule on the entire Middle East. It's already happening in Libya, Egypt, Mali, Iraq, the list goes on. And now Syria. When will Galloway wake up?

top topics

join