It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more questions about Fast & Furious!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ex-ATF official's gun ends up at Mexican cartel shootout that killed beauty queen Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Okay so how did this happen? I had heard earlier this week a gun used in the cartel hit involving a Mexican Beauty queen was linked to Fast & Furious that pesky gun running scheme brought to us by the ATF. Recall people that the ATF was allowing the guns to be purchased despite laws to the contrary. Why was this investigation stopped by "Executive privilege"?

Another weapon found at the crime scene was traced to a Uriel Patino, who illegally bought more than 600 guns and is a main suspect in the controversial Operation Fast and Furious run out of the Phoenix office of the ATF. Read more: www.foxnews.com...
So now we have both a gun listed as part of fast and furious and a gun belonging to a high ranking member of the Phoenix office?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Government officials are exempt from the laws that us little people are bound to live by! DIDN'T YOU GET THE MEMO????

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
they're not exempt, the problem is that they are in charge of prosecuting.

but since holder is in charge of the f.b.i thru the justice department, who is he going to charge, himself.

that leaves congress to impeach.

but would the republicans even dare dream of opening that can of worms. and have all their crimes spilled in the public arena.

just the 8 years of bushes lies, crimes and secrets would probably cause screams for public mass executions and civil war.

that's were america is at.

edit on 19-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Geezus

When those in government show me responsibility with their guns then they can lecture me and tell me what I can't own.

Yeah those people are really "responsibile".

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That's the point. This is the crew you want clogging up our right when they have such a selective method of enforcement. Seem's though this issue might throw a wrench in Holder staying on in the DOJ. Such a joke of administration.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
reply to post by neo96

That's the point. This is the crew you want clogging up our right when they have such a selective method of enforcement. Seem's though this issue might throw a wrench in Holder staying on in the DOJ. Such a joke of administration.

I dont want them clogging up our rights, and they do have selective enforcement. Don't see Holder going anywhere really.

How anyone can support the government dictating the rights we have?

Crazy world, and yep the admin is a joke a hypocritical joke in so many ways.

Truth is the BATFE doesn't need congressional approval to enforce anything they make it up as they go along.
edit on 19-12-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

join