It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will it REALLY it take to prove the next mass shooting is a conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Usually false flags happen once and that's it. IF the premise is true that we are actually being presented with false flag after false flag with these shootings, then we have a rare opportunity to make something of it all.

In light of the fervent interest in the recent shootings-- all of the back and forth about occult ties and gun rights, LIBOR scandals, the arguing about our sense of dignity and coincidences just being coincidences etc-- I urge ATS to take a step back and ask themselves this fundamental question: what will it REALLY take?

This is a call not just for ATS members actually-- anyone lurking in the forums who becomes aware of this info may in fact benefit (the viewership goes much further beyond our community). What smoking gun evidence, that specifically WE can acquire ourselves, would prove once and for all that we are being set up?

I'm not saying that there actually is or isn't a conspiracy here-- I'm just asking both believers and skeptics to settle once and for all what sort of prerequisites would be necessary to create this undeniable proof.

Please add to the list as you see fit, but here are a few ideas off the top of my head (note, I'm not actually recommending all of these-- I'm just saying these are some things that would take us one step closer, dumb idea or not)

-Carefully documenting and taking screenshots of all early reports of shootings in major (and local) news outlets that prove a deliberate scrubbing of vital information (rather than media just being dumb media)

-If you are actually at the scene of the crime, capturing video or photos of the shooter in action (if more than one person does this, the ID on multiple shooters would be possible)

-Security guard at a mall or elsewhere takes camera tapes before authorities seize them (or makes backup copies) and releases them publicly (possibly ID multiple shooters, different weapons ID'ed etc)

-Witnesses at the scene of the crime interview other witnesses and pinpoint their locations (unreliable but still a step to take)

-After the announcement of the killers name, immediately taking screenshots of all their social media sites and video channels to capture a profile of the guy/girl before they get taken down, preferably gaining insight into their lives leading up to the shooting

-To prove LIBOR ties, develop a model that actually predicts the next shooting (court hearing X is happening here on date X, stay on alert)

-To prove occult ties, develop a model that actually predicts the next shooting (through numerology, the dark knight etc.)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

As their agenda progresses, they will get over zealous and screw up! Their arrogance will be their downfall........

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm not poo pooing your idea, or your OP at all. I promise.

You aren't going to get undeniable proof. You may collect enough evidence to sway some people one way or another, but that's about it.

With few exceptions, the way it works at ATS is, those who want to believe, will. Those who don't, won't. No matter how much evidence you present, that's what it usually boils down to.

As a whole, ATS members aren't known for their objectivity. But that isn't to say those members aren't here. They are. Just not many of them.

Good luck, and S&F.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

how about:

My final bit of proof... it should take about ninety days for the first officers involved in the shooting to be dead.. they have seen the face of the second shooter...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I'm not poo pooing your idea, or your OP at all. I promise.

You aren't going to get undeniable proof. You may collect enough evidence to sway some people one way or another, but that's about it.

With few exceptions, the way it works at ATS is, those who want to believe, will. Those who don't, won't. No matter how much evidence you present, that's what it usually boils down to.

As a whole, ATS members aren't known for their objectivity. But that isn't to say those members aren't here. They are. Just not many of them.

Good luck, and S&F.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

I hear what you're saying, but I think to an extent we are all grossly underestimating our own power to act. The shooting of Oscar Grant would have never held any water if multiple witnesses didn't capture the incident on their phones and upload it for millions to see. People would've simply believed what the police said and that would've been that. That's kind of how I feel about these cases. Maybe there is never 100% of the population believing proof that OUGHT to be undeniable (check out the Flat Earth Society), but I do believe there's a chance to at least get the majority of people on board.

Hopefully this discussion also opens up skeptics to visualize a scenario that would actually change their minds, and also this wakes up believers into realizing just how much it would take to make something "undeniable."
edit on 19-12-2012 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

how about:

My final bit of proof... it should take about ninety days for the first officers involved in the shooting to be dead.. they have seen the face of the second shooter...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting thread... I never even thought about that angle. There's a certain breed of mutant conspiracy theorists that alarm me myself, so I wouldn't be surprised if there has been talk about shutting some people up.

Why 90 days though?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

As their agenda progresses, they will get over zealous and screw up! Their arrogance will be their downfall........

Hopefully so... all the more reason we need to have this discussion so we can catch them when they slip...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
1: realistic motive
2: people who simply appear and vanish but are integral to the event

Really, that's all.

We don't have any motive other than ones that rely on other baseless conspiracy theories, which is pretty much par for the course here and one of, if not the most, annoying aspects of this place. One conspiracy only works if you fall for the other one, which also has no basis but adds false weight to an argument. Works a treat for people who don't bother to look beyond justifying their own beliefs and opinions.

People who know each other, live in the same community, have children who go to the same schools, who work together, etc.. yeah, you're going to get all of them to agree to a non-disclosure agreement or be killed... because that's the only way you get an entire community to go along with this 'conspiracy'.

So you need to hire actors.. And these actors to be believable, must be embedded into the community years if not decades earlier. How else do you have a 10 year old go to the local school and be accepted as part of the community, when in reality you're just a government operative sent in to enact such a cunning plan.

No real motive - because these things have happened more recently and the same claims made, yet here we are. If the motive was there 10 years ago, it hasn't done very much has it.

No actors.. but just like the last few recent events, people are claiming "Actors!" at the drop of a hat. Yet, these actors all know each other, have dead kids.. or perhaps the kids were raised in clone farms, and were inconsequential lives in the NWO scheme of things?

That's how some of the people around here must think, in order to continue to salivate disgustingly over their supposed truth.. Makes me sick to be honest, how eager some people are to wash the blood off this murderers hands and point it at blank walls claiming the boogy man is there.

Every time something happens I read the same sort of twaddle "Oh this stinks too much, something is up!" and it's usually the same people. Who never stop to think about all of the things over time, putting them together.. never. always just running the mind at full speed ignoring realty in favor of fantasy. Anything as long as they get their self approved ego boost at being the first to make some new ignorant claim about a mass murder.

I dunno, I should be able to ignore that aspect.. I do try, but damn it it is so frustrating at times..

But I'll just leave it at this... if they did do something terrible and they wanted to use it to enact some agenda, they would not be sloppy about it and it would not be an actor off camera or the number of bullets carried that would be the tell. I mean if they can convince an entire community to go along with their plot, well, that actor would never be so silly... ugh..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think a lot of people need to leave behind the cartoon snow-globe before any conspiracies can be proven in relation to mass shootings.

They seem to be limited in their thoughts and cut off from reality. Their focus is on these dark and cloaked characters manipulating all of human society as if they were the best puppet masters of all time. Then they add layers of motivation like the 'hiding in plain sight' meme or that one where 'they' put secret messages in Batman movies and Lady Gaga videos. Inside the snow-globe, there are no such thing as mentally-ill people...only victims of mind-control.

Outside of the snow-globe, victims have families and friends. Local police are flesh and blood folk with families and friends in the area who might have attended the same school as kids and have kids now in those schools. They have doctors, journalists and gossips in the bars and shops like anywhere else. In this world, random acts of cruelty, killings and mental-illness all occur somewhere on a regular basis and we mourn for the unfairness of Nature that life must be this way.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
1: realistic motive
2: people who simply appear and vanish but are integral to the event
On top of this, a person would have to figure out the pattern, and apply it to a non-occuring event. If that event happens, then you can soildly state that a conspiracy is afoot.

Beware though, if you figure out what they are going to do next make sure you leave everyone clues as to what is going on. These people have murdered in mass so I doubt that one person will be hard for them to off. If you leave everyone clues about whats going on, then a layer of protection is started. The more people that know whats going on the better protection you'll have.

new topics

top topics

join