It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LoL, very fun and entertaining game

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

as a big gamer, I tend to look for the most entertaining game which i can stick with because I am very picky when it comes to games.

I started playing this game (League of Legends) a while back and recently started playing ranked games, the game has completely change for me, it is more fun now, and I was able to recruit some friends into playing which is more fun, 2 friends of mine in real life and I have started to run 3v3 ranked games and has gone very well.

I highly recommend this game to anyone who likes to play online multiplayer games

the game is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) the games consists of 2 maps, Summoners rift = 5v5 and Twisted treeline = 3v3, they also have a domination game which is a 5v5 also. There are about 105 characters to pick from which you unlock the more you play. every month they release 1 or 2 new champs.

the concept of the game is to get enough gold buy killing players, towers, and field mobs to buy items and get stronger as you level to destroy the enemy base (also called nexus)

the game satisfies my gaming needs for about 2 or 3 games when I'm a little busy and have some spare time and on days off, I usually play about 30-40 games each consisting of 20min-55min.

here is a link to sign up.
signup.leagueoflegends.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I honestly can't stand this game, played the tutorial and it gave me a huge headache. Not to mention my brother tells me all the time about how people rage if you don't do something the way they want you to play. It's basically you either play alone or play with people and get b*****ed at the whole entire time. The game is not fun if you're looking for to have fun.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

well that was your experience and thank you for sharing it, but I have been playing for 3 years and so far the game is great, I sometimes get cocky when I am owning everyone and become the biggest asshole and turn the other time into each other which messes up their moral and makes them lose the game even more because it puts stress on the other players.

after all it is online and where ever you go online you will find that jerk who thinks he is bad because he is behind a keyboard.

by the way I hate call of duty and the community with a passion but i still play it just because i enjoy the casual shooting game once in a blue moon, but i still dont go bashing it and saying how bad it is, some people like it other dont, just like everything else in life.
edit on 19-12-2012 by ^anubis^ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

exactly, stress, people don't wanna play a game that makes them stress, also its not just my brother that says the game isn't fun, I've heard a ton of people say all it really is is a time consuming piece of crap. As I said, its either you follow what your team tells you to do or they rage at you. I mean sure people can try it out, but i'm just giving them a heads up of what to expect.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^

by the way I hate call of duty and the community with a passion but i still play it just because i enjoy the casual shooting game once in a blue moon, but i still dont go bashing it and saying how bad it is, some people like it other dont, just like everything else in life.

I'm sorry but you can't compare call of duty with LoL, the 2 don't even compare, one game is pure strategy, the other is just kill kill kill. Call of duty you don't have people constantly telling you how to play the game, just kids saying that you are hacking or cheating or raging bout getting killed, LoL if you do something wrong or pick the wrong items or skills you get raged at. So really you can't compare the 2 at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I tried this game and it was decent.. for the first 3 or 4 matches. Beyond that, it was so repetitious that I got bored quickly. I played the same text-based mmorpg religiously for over 15 years, so doing the same thing over and over is usually not an issue with me. My little brother is addicted to LoL though, and has been for many months.

the game satisfies my gaming needs for about 2 or 3 games when I'm a little busy and have some spare time and on days off, I usually play about 30-40 games each consisting of 20min-55min.

I wish I had 10-36 hours of free time on my days off

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

lmao you remind me of those 12-17 year old kids who just continue and continue and continue, relax kid i wasnt comparing the two, you obviously didnt understand what i was saying.

I said sometimes you just wanna play a game to get a quick fix, let me explain

lets say i wasnt talking about league, lets say i was talking about halo 4, now i said i love halo 4 blah blah blah and than i say I hate call of duty more than any other game but I still play it because sometimes i like to play something else instead of the same thing over and over and over again.

did you get that? or do i have to dumb it down a little more?

talk about rage towards a game lol relax

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Coconspirator

lol when you work from home on a pc and you have to render things that gives you a lot of time lol

and i admit it is very repetitive that's why i have a huge collection of games lol

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Coconspirator

...lol gotta have saturday and sunday off dude...can't work your life away unless you got a family to take care of

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

oh by the way thats the low levels at level 30 the players are more mature and seasoned.....not much of that goes on on those levels, but we do have the usual kid coming on to disturb the peace, happens weekends and weekdays after 3 or 4pm eastern time

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No you were comparing them because if you weren't you wouldn't have brought up call of duty since we were talking about LoL. Also I can tell you're one of the many trolls that are in the online gaming world that always thinks a kid is behind the controller just because of a little bit of rage, which I would like to add I am not raging at all I am merely stating the issues with LoL and you seriously can't compare it with any other game. Maybe DOTA but thats only cause DOTA and LoL are pretty much the same type of game. Oh and i'm not a kid for the record. I am 24 years old, but of course if you had look at my profile you woulda seen that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

oh by the way thats the low levels at level 30 the players are more mature and seasoned.....not much of that goes on on those levels, but we do have the usual kid coming on to disturb the peace, happens weekends and weekdays after 3 or 4pm eastern time
Yea because the higher levels are conditioned to do everything to the book, but seriously if one of them were to even screw up one time, you would see the rage that I am talking about. My brother plays on a daily basis so I know what I am talking about.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

ok

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

lol so your brother tells you how they rage all the time if you dont play a certain way but he still plays on a daily basis....makes sense

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

lol so your brother tells you how they rage all the time if you dont play a certain way but he still plays on a daily basis....makes sense

Yes cause it wastes time, as I said he plays because of how much time it wastes. Along with my other friends that tell me bout it, they just play to waste time.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

Yes cause it wastes time, as I said he plays because of how much time it wastes. Along with my other friends that tell me bout it, they just play to waste time.

and what did i say in the beginning "the game satisfies my gaming needs for about 2 or 3 games" and if it was as bad as you are saying they wouldn't play it at all, it kills time and you are entertained in the mean time

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

not coming back to argue with 1 person lol pointless im out

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I still play a bit. I love Malzahar... hes my fave

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

Hey, i have changed from WOW to LOL.

I play Darius, Draven, Cait, and Yi. Let me know if you want to team play im tired of randoms.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No have not played this game. Was thinking on at least trying it, one guy I work with plays this game hes a more hardcore player then me, so I doubt I would like it all that much or that it would hold my interest. I kind of dig the whole competitive aspect of it, and probably why the guy told me to get on it and start playing it. But I got over my whole crazy competitive thing in videogames a few years ago. I probably will try it out as it sounds like it does not eat up to much of your time like other games do daily, but I dont think i will be sticking with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join