It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

The plate associated with Rodia was an entirely different plate # and vehicle. I have been around police radios my entire life, I know how to tell the difference between which officer is talking when, there is a distinct difference in the frequency to the trained ear. Rodia was no where near the school that day and was driving a vehicle registered to his mother. There may have been a second, third or fourth shooter, however none of them were Rodia so your just chasing ghosts at this point. Not to mention a man with no ties to the scene has now been associated with this horrific crime. It doesn't matter he was a Lowlife criminal, he was completely uninvolved with this, and only associated by armchair scanner chasers.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So I take it you have listened to the entire 2 hours....your interpretation of what transpired is very different than mine.....funny when he was allegedly pulled over...magically in fact at the time this was going on .....you do not hear anyone on the radio say detain that guy we are looking for him.......I will put it this way.....they went looking for the owner of that car .......in fact it was a manhunt.......who are they looking for? They said it was Lanza's car? They went to someone's house to try and find them......the owner......and said on the radio he's not here. Once again you think what you want and I will do the same.....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I have listened to the unadulterated scanner feeds from just prior to the first 911 call thru the following morning when the majority of the radio traffic died down. Other police activities and crimes, traffic violations, etc don't just magically stop when a major crime occurs, amazing I know but outside of that event life continues as usual. They were looking for his mother who they found deceased in their home from multiple gunshot wounds to the head and face. That typically shows an extreme amount of personal anger. I'm sorry you want to see a link where there isn't one, and you could really be spending your time looking where there may be something instead of at confusion due to radio traffic overlay during a routine traffic stop.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 007Polytoks
reply to post by sconner755

Who then is the police source that is lying to these media outlets?

CNN reported the same thing.

Business insider reported the same thing.

If your claim is that what ABC news reports means nothing, then you must also concede that other media outlets (all of which very likely use the same source), are also not worth listening to in this incident. Thereby meaning that an independent inquiry, not some dog and pony show like the 9/11 omission report, needs to investigate this matter with full transparency.

Yes, the media reports mean nothing. There is no evidence that police gave the media the wrong information. Reporters and overzealous news editors will fill the teleprompter with whatever they want.

The CT police and FBI are on the case. There are hundreds of independent men and women who will be able to corroborate or question their findings. So far only nutjobs on the internet have been questioning the facts around this case. The people involved seem to agree that Adam Lanza was the lone killer, and that he was not mentally stable.

In that topic there is a picture of the car, which was being towed and touted by the media as "the killers car", it holds the EXACT same license plate as what was reported over the radio. What do you mean by "The Rodia reference was for a second stop"? How do you prove these claims? Who's vehicle was this, where is the proof that this was registered to Lanza's mother?

Yes, the plate was reported over the radio because that's the car found at the school. There was another plate mentioned over the radio from an unrelated traffic stop. This was where the Christopher A Rodia reference came from, not from the car at the school.

I am 100% sure you have zero evidence to prove the black car was owned by Rodia. This was re-hashed over and over on the other thread that was shut down.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You get a star for understanding what was said over the radios. Any info coming from dispatch, or command related to the suspect is either encrypted or sent to the officers mobile PC in their cruiser. What does this mean? One of two things, either A) civilians will hear garbled, unintelligible white noise if it was sent via radio, or B) absolutely nothing if it was data transmitted to the cruisers mobile PC. Hence why when the address matching the black Honda's registration is requested you don't hear a response containing that information. Before making unfounded connections educate yourself on SOP and the workings of police radio transmissions in a sensitive event. All federal radio transmissions are encrypted 100% of the time, which is why we never get feeds or recordings of their comms

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You are implying that people are "nutjobs" simply because they don't believe that we are being told the full story? Are you under the impression that in a democratic society, we are supposed to just "shut up", and take what we are told as fact? The people have a right to know the full scope of what went down when their countrymen are being harmed. You think that those involved are without possibility of being corrupted, or not telling the truth?

Why would the media claim to get the information from a police source if they didn't? Why are they not being investigated for their false reporting of this event, and (according to you) false claims that they had a police source telling them this information.

Oh, the FBI is on the case... as if that makes it any less in need of an independent analysis.

"The school had video of the shooting."

Where is this film? The film of the Columbine shooting was released, so why don't they at least release the footage showing the shooter entering the building, no need to show the rest, just him so as to solidify their claims.

reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

Where is proof of this claim that he killed his mother?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 007Polytoks

Well her obituary for one, I mean are you serious? She was his first victim that day and killing her was his access to her guns and vehicle. It was initially reported she was killed at the school, by overzealous reporters, when they searched the address of the RO of the black Honda they found her deceased from multiple GSWs to the face and head.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

No, I'm not implying anything. I'm saying directly that some people obsessing over this case, seeing conspiracies where there are none, questioning whether parents are reacting "properly," accusing innocent good Samaritans of being pedophiles, making up stories of sexual abuse, calling into question the motives of a volunteer firefighter and charity, etc., are self-indulgent nutjobs.

Probably suffering from paranoid delusions. Maybe even compensatory narcissistic personality disorder, which is exhibited in behaviors like, "OOOH.... Look at me... Look what I know that nobody else knows! Look at how smart I am to know this stuff that everybody else just blindly believes.... oooh... oooh.... ooooh.... (hand raising in the air like Arnold Horshak from Welcome Back Kotter) Call on me! Call on me! I'll tell you what REALLY happened!!"

This incident happened 12 days ago, and there has been an obsession with calling it a conspiracy based on zero evidence.

ZERO.

Nobody here has seen the actual police reports, autopsy records, videos from the school. To demand all of this less than two weeks from the event is idiotic, and yes, a sign, in my opinion, a person may be an attention seeking nutjob, which is a sub species of the genus, nutjob. Of course corroborating evidence would be needed, such as the questioning of whether grieving parents were real, whether grief actors were interviewed instead of real parents, believing that the principal was really alive and made a statement to the paper, etc.

The people involved, the victims' families, have legal standing. After the investigations are finished, they will have the right to question the findings. You may even have the right to seek information through the FOIA.

For anybody offended by this opinion, here's a suggestion. Slowly turn around 180 degrees from your computer screen.

There.

It's the real world.

Enjoy it!

ps if you really think there is a conspiracy involved, what are your strongest 3 reason that you believe that?

edit on 27-12-2012 by sconner755 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2012 by sconner755 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Can you please show me the source for this claim of an obituary?

Where is your proof that he killed her?

How do you know that her son wasn't framed?

Why are you so ready to accept what others tell you as fact?

We are living in the year 2012, and technology has taken leaps, and bounds, I am sure they could provide some type of data to prove their claims. Gunpowder residue from the fingers/hands of said "Adam Lanza", neighbor reports of gunshots/loud noises (since if he shot her some one would have likely heard). Video footage of him entering the school, finger print evidence on the car, and weapons that he supposedly used. Motive....

Since that one is big I will say it again.... motive....??

Projectile data, ie (where the guns were fired from, which guns caused which wounds), time-frame of the incident, coupled with projectile data to surmise a good idea of what exactly happened, not only to prove the case solidly, but to figure out ways to prevent possible future shootings ie
where should guards be stationed for maximum efficiency at stopping said killers). Witness testimony's, coupled with video data, to once again compile a good idea of what exactly happened, to solidify the case, and create training/prevention scenario's.

Again... motive???

Medical records, what drugs was he on during the time of the shooting, did he have a psychiatrist, and what was said psychiatrists evaluation of him. Any history of assaults, or foreshadowing of the event (he was described as a silent, intelligent kid). Any evidence of firearms training, or premeditation of the event, such as notebook's with scenario's drawn out (like Columbine), or some other data. Who were his friends, did he speak to them about any premeditation of the event? First responders testimony, what did they see, where was the gunshot wound (supposedly self inflicted) on the shooter? How does projectile data, and other information jive with this claim? Once again, using data to help prevent future events, first responder information can be used to slow down response times, and to better prepare for the future. It needs to be common knowledge as well, so the teachers, and students can know how to best help the first responders if a situation occurs.

Was he easily hypnotized? This may seem irrelevant, but it is not, see Sirhan Sirhan case. Any past military involvement, or involvement in intelligence networking, or experiments. Any motives for people possibly setting him up? Did he know information that some one might not wish to see him disclose? What about his father knowing data, which he ended up being privy to? What about his mother knowing data which he was privy to?

Did his relatives see an signs of this? What about school staff when he went to school?

Many, many, many more questions must be asked, this is just a quick list I created.......

If I was an investigator in this case, I would ask ALL of these questions, and more. That is how any event such as this should be investigated, by leaving no stone unturned, the easiest explanation, is not always the truth.

We also need more data for future prevention, horrible tragedy's like this aren't going to stop if we just ignore them, and sweep all the information under the rug, that much has been proven many times. We NEED to fully investigate this so that we can prevent it from ever happening again, the loss of life, not matter what age group, is not something anyone with a sane mind wants to see. So opening the data so that everyone may investigate, and get to the bottom of this is going to be very important.

Heck, I would personally give my life to protect any of these children, and I don't even know them, but that doesn't mean I wont question everything we have been told. Emotions take a back seat to logic.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Well depending on which definition you use as conspiracy, this can be considered one, even if the official story is true. I personally do not agree with attacking those who have lost relatives in this event, tho there is some evidence that such a thing could occur, such as evidence of corporations which employ people for such situations. Since we do not have proof of this claim, for now it should be retained only as a possibility, and all attacks on their emotional state should be refrained from.

Nobody here has seen the actual police reports, autopsy records, videos from the school.

Exactly why many of us are asking for this, I don't take things at face value, I want proof. It doesn't need to happen immediately, but if we want to create a clear picture of what exactly happened, not only to quell our want for the truth, but to prevent it from happening again, it must come soon as possible.

I very much hope that they do, these parent's have been through a-lot, I agree, but if I was in their shoes, I would want to know every detail of this, so that I may insure it NEVER happens to another person/school again. This is not simply about not trusting what the government/police/media says, tho that is obviously part of it, its about fully understanding why this happened. I personally study human psychology often, and I feel that truly digging into the depths of the depraved mind, will grant us insight into what we must use to cure this illness.

From what I can recall, I did not state my belief on anything, quite the opposite, I stated my disbelief in what we are told went on. There is lots of shootings which I immediately discount as simply mental illness, and yet I would never insult some one for wanting to dig deeper into what they think happened. Nor is this one of those events, there is to many unresolved parts, that do not add up. All this recent influx of "nice", "silent" people going into a shooting craze, is not normal, nor is it something to simply be dispelled as "mental illness".

I do not wish to see my fellow humans get harmed in any manner, and my heart goes out to the victims, and their parent's. However, that is not going to stop me from questioning the story we are given, nor will it stop me from theorizing on what could/couldn't have happened (once the data is presented). All logically, and critical minds, should welcome this discussion, for we must have an open forum if we are to solve these matters for good.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

First, I registered to post on a different topic after reading here off and on for a while and happened to get swept into this mess after reading some of the lunacy related to it.

I believe what I believe not because of what someone told me but from information I've gleaned from listening to over 24 hours of unaltered scanner feeds, initial reports I've gotten from a realitive(who has 0 reason to try and fool me) who works in the FBI computer crimes division, vehicle registration info I've received from the same relative, obituaries, funeral notices, and being well versed in police, crime scene and criminal justice procedures. I grew up with family members who are police, FBI, private investigators as well as former military spec op operators. I know more than your average hobbiest about police and military weapons, tactics and procedures. For one no "professional" would use the level of overkill seen at either scene, its messy and time wasting not to mention it shows a personal motive to the crimes. More importantly it shows uncontrolled rage, not something you see with a "pro" they are emotionally detached and work from sheer training. They are efficient and fast, a "pro" would have been in and out of the school in under 3 mins with a body count of 26. In the 16 mins reported on the scanner a "pro" would have had a count in the hundreds with 1-3 rounds per body, not 3-11 rounds, that's hate and rage, not a "hit". Logic and common sense says the perp was inefficient and angry, not a trait seen in a hit team, merc etc.

There's been ridiculous connections made based on inexperienced ideas of how things should work, people should react, etc. I'm not here to make friends or win hearts I'm here sheerly to find ignorance and turn it on its head, replace it with logic and intelligence and maybe educate someone on the way.

You can feel free to believe whatever crazy, outlandish theory you like, however I deal in facts. So while you're free to believe there's a mythical boogeyman hiding in the shadows out to create every event as some conspiracy, I'm free to sit back and laugh at your ignorance, when you refuse to see the forest thru the trees, and accept reality there's nothing I can do to help you find the forest your looking for while standing in the midst of it.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz

I believe what I believe not because of what someone told me but from information I've gleaned from listening to over 24 hours of unaltered scanner feeds, initial reports I've gotten from a realitive(who has 0 reason to try and fool me) who works in the FBI computer crimes division, vehicle registration info I've received from the same relative, obituaries, funeral notices, and being well versed in police, crime scene and criminal justice procedures.

FACT: Your relative that you just outed on a public message board will be sure to thank you when they find out their job is in jeopardy and criminally charged with the release of classified information and interfering with an ongoing investigation. You go right ahead and keep beating your chest though.

I grew up with family members who are police, FBI, private investigators as well as former military spec op operators. I know more than your average hobbiest about police and military weapons, tactics and procedures. For one no "professional" would use the level of overkill seen at either scene, its messy and time wasting not to mention it shows a personal motive to the crimes. More importantly it shows uncontrolled rage, not something you see with a "pro" they are emotionally detached and work from sheer training. They are efficient and fast, a "pro" would have been in and out of the school in under 3 mins with a body count of 26. In the 16 mins reported on the scanner a "pro" would have had a count in the hundreds with 1-3 rounds per body, not 3-11 rounds, that's hate and rage, not a "hit". Logic and common sense says the perp was inefficient and angry, not a trait seen in a hit team, merc etc.

Opinions vary and you are entitled to yours....Did you know this fact: INTELCOM suspect's 2-3 shooters.......By all means you just keep beating your chest though.......

There's been ridiculous connections made based on inexperienced ideas of how things should work, people should react, etc. I'm not here to make friends or win hearts I'm here sheerly to find ignorance and turn it on its head, replace it with logic and intelligence and maybe educate someone on the way.

What was that you said about your expertise? Oh yea I have a family member in the FBI, grew up around certain people, and I listen to radio's too. You sound no better than the people you described on the last page...what was that you said.......

Clueless civilians who refuse to research before speculating make me want to slam my head in a wall.

FACT: The only thing you appear to be an expert in is acting like a know it all.

You can feel free to believe whatever crazy, outlandish theory you like, however I deal in facts. So while you're free to believe there's a mythical boogeyman hiding in the shadows out to create every event as some conspiracy, I'm free to sit back and laugh at your ignorance, when you refuse to see the forest thru the trees, and accept reality there's nothing I can do to help you find the forest your looking for while standing in the midst of it.

Like I said the facts as I see it are the ones above......
FACT: I am absolutely sitting back and laughing.......By all means feel free to continue and beat your chest though.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You are under the premise that your relative is at liberty to disclose ANY data to you? Most people within intelligence agency's have trouble even telling their wives what they do, yet you expect me to believe this relative would tell you information on a multiple murder case that is under investigation?? Do you know the legal implications of this?? I really hope he doesn't regularly disclose information on criminal proceedings to his "relatives", I am pretty damn sure his employer wouldn't look to kindly on such a thing....

This gives some immediate insight into what has shaped, and what does shape your world view. Do you think if you would have grown up in a different family, your outlook on events like this might be slightly different? Its like a child who has grown up with fundamentalist family members, who believes everything that is stated in the bible is fact. This is the same, you seem to believe everything authority figures tell you is fact, because you were raised to believe that those in charge could never lie to you. I suppose you believe the JFK shootings were all done by "one crazed lone gunman" as well (even tho projectile data shows there was two shooting angles)? Oklahoma was done by "one crazed lone "white supremest"", who just so happened to have military training on explosives, and the ability to plant multiple bomb's through a secure Federal building?

Motive, motive, motive, why did he do it???

You are under the impression that if it was done by some one other then Adam, they wouldn't have tried to make it look as sloppy as possible? Honestly, you are not looking deep enough, and you are doing it on purpose. You are not here to "deny ignorance", you are here to supply us with a counter argument, to augment your agenda. Considering all your family members are heavily involved in FBI/Police/Military, what are the chances you are as well? What on earth else would drive you to search the internet for "conspiracy theory's" on this incident? You claim to already know what happened, so why would you care what we think? You come here to "laugh at our ignorance"? Is that the stance that some one who wishes to educate people truly has?

When did I once state that I believed there was "mythical boogeyman hiding in the shadows out to create every event as some conspiracy"? Why do you feel the need to off center the debate with miss-categorizations of my words? I never once stated I believed either the antithesis or the thesis presented, I simply stated that there is a-lot to be desired as far as these "facts" you claim to "deal in". Do you believe it "lunacy" to question authority figures "facts"?

Also since you have decided to ignore my clear questions, I will paste them again....

Can you please show me the source for this claim of an obituary?
Where is your proof that he killed her?
How do you know that her son wasn't framed?
Why are you so ready to accept what others tell you as fact?

Since your "FBI relative" has already disclosed this evidence to a public party (you), before the criminal proceedings were even started, one can wonder how reliable they are as a witness, or source for any information whatsoever. Some people would refer to this as a "leak", and that is not something one would imagine the FBI is to fond of...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Scenario: Let's say I live out in the country....too far out for a prompt police response in an emergency and an armed criminal gang of 4 individuals pulls up in a stolen mini van intent on burgling my residence and they start kicking in the door without realizing that someone (me) was home. I yell thru the door that I am home and am calling the police and they yell back "Go ahead but you'll be dead before they get here!" Let's say I have a gun safe with a shotgun for bird hunting and a varmint rifle for coyotes and an assault styled rifle with a high capacity clip that I bought as insurance for something like this.....I quickly open the safe before the reinforced door is kicked in....now I ask you which gun would you select? You might actually pick the shotgun but you are limited to the # of rounds (1 more than the assailants is not enough)....so I would select the AR-15 with the 30 rd clip (if it was a .308 then it would have been a 20 rd magazine). Are you saying that I dont have a right to exercise the equivalent of personal police power over my own home? Is a man's home not his castle?

And how often does this happen out in secluded parts of the country?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
There was a second tag number broadcast for the vehicle Rodia was stopped in. Clueless civilians who refuse to research before speculating make me want to slam my head in a wall. If you did the tiniest bit of research into police radios you would know return info on potential suspects is ALWAYS sent on low frequency burst encryption comms or via cruiser PCs so that potentially innocent people don't have their name tied to a crime by Joe armchairdetective and his $9.99 radio shack scanner brigade. Police are well aware of the fact many people listen to their calls on scanners trying to feel as if they are part of something bigger, or just plain old fashioned morbid curiosity.

It irks me too when people talk about law enforcement without knowing what they are talking about. I've been in law enforcement for the past 19 years and I'll have to disagree with you on this one my friend. All of our local radio traffic is sent out over the same radio frequencies. Maybe in some of the larger cities they may have other ways to do things but here there's not much encrypted information going out. Anyone with a 800 megahertz scanner can at least pick up part of the transmissions. They may not get around the spectrum fast enough to catch the 2nd part of the transmission but they'll hear part of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I owned a Colt AR-15 A1 for many years. I know as much about it as I ever needed to, inside and out, over about 8 years of ownership. I know exactly what the problem is regarding the ID of the long rifle weapon found in the trunk. Because I watched it on TV here in California at about 11:30AM Pacific time / 2:30PM Eastern Newtown, CT time. That nighttime video of those officers searching the trunk is bull#. A handheld camera was right next to the officer who opened the trunk in daylight. 4 other officers were crowded around all hyped up, bouncing around the car like like another gunman was gonna spring out of the trunk, guns blazing. Almost comedy. It absolutely does look like the same officer who retrieves the weapon. But in the daytime video he clearly brings an AR-15 model weapon out of the trunk and proceeds to clear it. There was no magazine in it but there were at least 3 - 30 round mags laid out in a row in the trunk. Along with a Parka type jacket. Another officer then retrieved the keys and opened the passenger door and collected some items from the seat area but I don't know what it was. It seemed to be the size of maybe 5 or 6 more magazines or ammo. Days later when they changed the story about the Bushmaster being used to kill most of the victims I was shocked. But not really surprized. Because I knew they had a problem trying to fit one guy using multiple handguns to aim and fire 156 shots with deadly accuracy on 20+ victims while checking for/hearing first responders. While managing and reloading 10 to 12 clips from 3 different handguns. And doing it all in less than 6 minutes. They also said that Lanza was found dead in the hall area at first only to change the location of his body to a classroom. The only thing that ended up full of holes that day was their bull# story. Organized crime. Everything they do should be questioned.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Multiple law enforcement officials confirm to CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC NEWS that assault weapom was found in the car. www.youtube.com...
edit on 6/29/2014 by mrscary3721 because: Added text

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mrscary3721

Dug this one up out of the scrap heap. That was not an AR-15, Bushmaster, M4 or any carbine that they pulled out of that trunk in the original posted video. It was a Saiga shotgun, or something similar. Not trying to one up you here or anything but everyone here pretty much came to agreement on that, even the OP did eventually, after very much discouraging discussion.

Again, not trying to sound like a know it all but if you haven't gone through the whole thread, which honestly I don't suggest because it is long and pointless I believe you will come to the same conclusion.

**Fun Fact** Something I just learned the other day, the AR in AR-15 doesn't stand for "Assault Rifle", it was just a clever marketing ploy. It actually stands for Armalite Rifle.
edit on 7/1/2014 by sputniksteve because: Fun fact

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I'm not talking about the nighttime video where they pull the Saiga shotgun out of the trunk and clear it. I've seen that video as well. It was a live feed earlier in the day. One you obviously missed...

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join