It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I edited my post above with a question but thought ask again since you already posted
but wouldn't they have said something by now about him also having weapons that are illegal since configured that way and not registered?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Small point, but do we know for certain that this is Lanza's car they are searching in the video?

Is it possible this car and weapon belongs to someone else and was not connected to the incident at all?

with 89 registered firearms for every 100 citizens in the USA, how many cars would you need to search before you found a weapon 'secured' in the trunk?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

Such as? I'd love a picture match.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Because others have already done it.

www.google.com...://home.comcast.net/~shooter2_indy/graphics/saiga12_pair.jpg&imgrefurl=http://home.comcast.net/~shooter2_indy/ saiga12.html&h=288&w=358&sz=54&tbnid=Q4YhZPLKZ-f2zM:&tbnh=76&tbnw=94&zoom=1&usg=__47cRmmi2aD01-c3nF9Yh5LBLgvA=&docid=y6gLrwVsMvz2lM&sa=X&ei=2FPSUI7uD8 iw2wWdxoD4Cg&ved=0CEEQ9QEwCg

There you go, that is the Saiga 12 guage shotgun. It has a magazine, and uses 12 guage shells. It has a pistol grip, and looks very similar to an assault rifle.

Yes it would have to be registered because that is an assault weapon. We already know that a lack of registration does not mean it can't be that. You asked for a picture of a gun that could fit, and there it is.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Page 1 provided a link to pictures.

Pistol grip with stock.
Charging handle on bolt.
edit on 19-12-2012 by bjax9er because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

And yet, still, for the thousandth time, you have not provided a pic or video of a gun configured like this that is, indeed, a shotgun or anything other than a close match to a Bushmaster.

And you are making "positive" identification of the ROUND from the video, but can't even identify what the GUN is? Please. Try a little harder.
edit on 19-12-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

I never claimed it was 100% proof of a shotgun shell being ejected, I only stated it was way too big to be a .223 or 5.56 round. That is all I have ever said. And I still say that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yeah, can you make that link work? Because none of the links posted in this thread to these pics actually work. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Benelliusa.com

For different configurations and models.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Google Saiga 12 gauge shotgun. I would bet my wife's right leg that is what it is.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=6FXSUMn 8FI_RqwGU84Ew&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

You can't possibly tell me there isn't resemblance.

Not sure why my links are coming like this, click on this one and then click images.
edit on 12/19/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by bjax9er

So you're asserting she owned an additional Benelli m4 that was NOT registered, and THAT hasn't been reported? Seriously? Lulz. That gun would absolutely need to be registered, it's an AW according to CT. We have no reason to think Nancy Lanza had illegal unregistered guns.

link   
saiga 12

Saiga 12

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Again, she has these insane assault weapons illegally, unregistered, and that's NOT been reported? You're gonna have to do better than that.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Thank you for correcting the picture to an Enfield.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by bjax9er

So you're asserting she owned an additional Benelli m4 that was NOT registered, and THAT hasn't been reported? Seriously? Lulz. That gun would absolutely need to be registered, it's an AW according to CT. We have no reason to think Nancy Lanza had illegal unregistered guns.

That does bother me too, Why wouldn't they report it if they found unregistered weapons??

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What part of logic do you not understand?

Just because she had registered weapons, does not mean this weapon must be a registered weapon. Period. Stop bringing up registrations, just stop.

We are looking at the weapon itself and the video and photo accompanying it. Registrations do not come into play at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Benelli m4 does not accept magazines. Therefor it is not a assault weapon.

I know I have one.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'll consider that your concession. You cannot prove a shred of evidence or even suspicious reports that she had illegal assault weapon shotguns, or that the weapon found in her car was anything other than a gun that was registered to her. You cannot provide a matching weapon that could *legally* be unregistered, matching the one in the trunk. You cannot explain why the existence of unregistered or illegal weapons would not have been reported by now, given every.other.detail that's been reported. You cannot provide anything except your adamant assertions.

Case closed.

link   
reply to post by XTexan

It bothers me too, but that isn't enough to leave logic at the door and say it must be something else because there is no registration. Those are factors that shouldn't be taken into account when looking at something and and determining what that something is.

Those are questions that should be asked and answered, but they don't come into play when trying to identify this gun.

link   
reply to post by bjax9er

Then how can it be a benelli when he clearly takes a magazine out of the gun?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
LOL
What are you trying to prove exactly?

I'll watch again I never saw a magazine.
edit on 19-12-2012 by bjax9er because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join