It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I just need to point out a true assault rifle is either automatic or 3 round burst select. The guns he had are made to look like assault weapons. They were semi-automatic rifles and shotguns

OK that's great, and thanks for the clarity between a semi and fully automatic. Either way, Bushmaster semi's were banned during the Clinton ban on "assault weapons", so ask me if I care what the difference is?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thanks for letting us know that you don’t care about facts or truth that clears things up quite a bit. The Clinton era is over and has been for a while. It still does not change the definition of an assault rifle.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
its not an ar15 bushmaster or any other similar design there is no mag well that's a dead giveaway - it could be a saiga or ak style weapon but based on the apparent length of the hand guard it looks more to me like a hk91 or a ptr91 style weapon which does cycle like that as well. However that's an awfully big round for that design if that is what it is.

I think based on the officers reaction he might not have been able to immediately identify it either which means again that it was not an ar15 based rifle.

This may be a case where they are altering the facts to convey an idea - not alot of people know what an hk91 is but it is a true assault rifle unlike the ar15. But that I mean its designed for land advancement and it's usually larger 308 round gives the distance advantage where an ar15 is more supressive at long range which makes it more of a defensive weapon. this is why snipers start in the 30 caliber range and not the smaller 22 caliber range.

edit on 20-12-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

The thing I feel is the real problem is why don't the police just tell the media what guns were used and what guns were found in the car? Its almost as if they don't give this information deliberately to cause turmoil among the masses, it almost seems scripted...............ya I know, investigation going on but this stuff is all over the net why not clear it up????
The sad thing about the liberal agenda to aquire gun ban's and new laws is that they are doing it of the backs of 20 dead children and 6 adults. They are not even in the ground yet and they are already being used for the antigun agenda.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This may have been posted earlier... Upon closely watching the video the long gun in question is a shotgun... It is likely an automatic (not full auto) shotgun with charging handle or bolt on the right side of the gun. Mossberg makes a tactical 930 auto model similar to this as well as Remington... The shell that is expelled by the officer is clearly a 12 gauge or shotgun shell of some type... It is not a Saiga because there is no visible magazine... although it may be.. but doesn't have AK style design... Remington Nitro type perhaps... Definitely not a pump.... Many tactical type shotguns have the pistol grip..... Definitely NOT a Bushmaster .223 you cannot eject rounds in the way the office was doing as the charging handle is on the rear of an AR type platform........

We will likely never have the whole and real story as it likely does not serve the interests of the current government regime and their agenda....

Most of these shootings over the years have SSRI medications / Psychotropic Meds in common as well....

Most gun retailers are selling out of firearms, especially AR types and pistols... so there are millions more on the streets now than last weekend alone...
edit on 20-12-2012 by Baracas because: misspelling

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Look at second 1 of the video he is clearly removing a magazine similar to a siaga 12 10 rounder

Originally posted by Battleline

The thing I feel is the real problem is why don't the police just tell the media what guns were used and what guns were found in the car? Its almost as if they don't give this information deliberately to cause turmoil among the masses, it almost seems scripted...............ya I know, investigation going on but this stuff is all over the net why not clear it up????
The sad thing about the liberal agenda to aquire gun ban's and new laws is that they are doing it of the backs of 20 dead children and 6 adults. They are not even in the ground yet and they are already being used for the antigun agenda.

of course I mean whats the alternative going to criminals and asking them what would dissuade them from committing these crimes in the future, which would likely include the death penalty and other harsher punishments they don't want - that's too obvious lets punish law abiding citizens instead.

In other news membership has increased by 8,000 per day for the NRA every day since then - the people have spoken
edit on 20-12-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It is definitely not a bushmaster. It looks like a Remington 1100 which is a shotgun.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Thanks for letting us know that you don’t care about facts or truth that clears things up quite a bit. The Clinton era is over and has been for a while. It still does not change the definition of an assault rifle.

Who said I don't care about facts? None of you all know what gun they found, even though you all are posturing that you do by the looks of an unclear video. None of you know if the gun found was used by a shooter, if it was registered by anyone, or even if it belonged to Nancy or Adam.

So what FACTS are you trying to tell me I am not caring about? There are no FACTS except the media reported a "long gun" was found in the trunk of the purported shooter's MOM's car parked in the lot.
The Clinton era may be over, but the people who banned "assault rifles" that are semi automatic that only "look like" a fully automatic assault weapon are still the ones who want to ban guns today.

What part of THAT don't you get? Who needs facts when we know what Progressives want to do about guns?

Is the Clinton era really over with Hillary in the State dept? Even today she is trying to get out of having to tesify what she knows about Benghazi by claiming illness. Petraeus also ducked out of same thing.
This all stinks to high heaven and you want me to care that the gun found in the car was not fully automatic.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
this whole thread is nothing but dick measuring. oh its this gun, no its this gun stfu and move on. its not like it matters

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

The thing I feel is the real problem is why don't the police just tell the media what guns were used and what guns were found in the car? Its almost as if they don't give this information deliberately to cause turmoil among the masses, it almost seems scripted...............

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Even the LE made statements that people could face repercussions for posting faulty information about it online. They don't want this stuff revealed. Maybe they got a judge to issue a gag order already.

A gag order (also known as a gagging order or suppression order) is an order, sometimes a legal order by a court or government, other times a private order by an employer or other institution, restricting information or comment from being made public, or in some cases, passed onto a third party, for the purpose of "hiding" or "covering up" or "white-washing" compromising, questionable, deceptive practices, fraud, or other illegal activities with the help of the legal process itself, or to protect the privacy of victims or minors. Gag orders are most commonly used to conceal information from the public

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

DAM! i just had a post for you vanish? i think you trumped it.

i am not going to try and remember it all but it went a little like this.

I am macho guy. how do you get to an AK47 that is 7.62 as opposed to 5.56.
the AK47 KALASHNIKOV is not available in 5.56 (223) so where does that come in?

Also note i said i dont wanna fall out over a thread that is about the shotgun in the trunk
I then went on to encourage you to maybe start your own thread asking your questions.
I also did say YES it is strange that the copter was at the exact time and place when the
trunk was opened and we saw the gun i gave you that as yes very convenient.

I then went on to say i was finished and sorry i could not answer your questions as i was
just answering about the gun in the trunk.I don't have the answer's you needed
I was sorry for this and said the thread should end there.

At this point you were meant to start your own thread with your questions and much
stars and flags to you maybe.I then wished you well and said fair well.

Yes i am a gun nut,not in the bad way i just like weapons. thank you for the macho guy compliment.
or was that sarcasm. never mind i like it. TA. ok?we still friends?

at this point you answer and get a star.
edit on 20/12/2012 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

ok?we still friends?

uh ok sure!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
I am macho guy. how do you get to an AK47 that is 7.62 as opposed to 5.56.
the AK47 KALASHNIKOV is not available in 5.56 (223) so where does that come in?

Wrong. There are several AK variants chambered in .223 or 5.56X45. Also, the .223 is NOT the same round as the 5.56X45.

www.gunsamerica.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You can't see the forest through the trees here.

The reason it is important to know what the gun in the trunk is: The OP claims there is a conspiracy here, that Lanza couldn't have used the Bushmaster to shoot up the school because it is in the trunk. The gun in the trunk isn't a Bushmaster though, it is a Saiga Semi Auto shotgun (IMO), which makes OP conspiracy not true.

That is the ONLY importance of what gun is in the trunk. No one was saying this trunk gun was used, stolen, registered, unregistered, or anything of the sort. We are only trying to ascertain what gun was in the trunk to decide if there is a conspiracy involving the Bushmaster.

That is it. If you don't care what gun in is in the trunk, that is fine. It is not about being Macho, or being a Know it all, I have said many many times I don't know it all and am glad to correct myself if proven wrong. It is about us using our knowledge to find the answer to the question.

That's it I won't do that again. If you still have qeustion, go back and reread the whole thread. For every bit of anything you want to know is right here in these 17 pages.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustgibberisH
this whole thread is nothing but dick measuring. oh its this gun, no its this gun stfu and move on. its not like it matters

Yes, I'm a big-dick playa because I know a little bit about guns. It's a Saiga 12 - I'm getting a metaphorical erection just typing those words...

The subject heading of the post is "PROOF the Bushmaster WAS in the TRUNK of Lanza's car!!!" The OP was attempting to make the point that if the big nasty Bushmaster "assault rifle" they said the deranged gunman used on the children in the school was actually in the trunk of the car, then that's a smoking gun that proves the whole thing is a conspiracy to disarm Americans.

The rest of us have been attempting to ID the weapon to determine whether it's a Bushmaster AR 15 or something else, like a Saiga 12 shotgun.

Please try and keep up.
edit on 20-12-2012 by nottelling because: Added some spelling mistakes so as not to tip my hand that I'm actually infallible.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just an opinion, but at :16-17 .......... to me it looks like a Mossberg 500 12 gauge. The reason I say that, and it is hard to slow down and see, is that it appears to be a pistol grip weapon at about 0:16 in the video. As I say, a Mossberg or other 'like' shotgun. That would make sense for the mom as a home protection, and would be widely recommended from a gun dealer.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

The reason it is important to know what the gun in the trunk is: The OP claims there is a conspiracy here, that Lanza couldn't have used the Bushmaster to shoot up the school because it is in the trunk.

Yes, and I agree with that. That is not to say that Adam is not the shooter at all, but why was the Bushmaster in the trunk of the car and not in the classroom. So which is the forest and which are the trees mon ami? If the media wants us to think...aha... they found the murder weapon....in the trunk.... how could it have been? That implies either an accomplice or another gun. Did I not state that?
Technically, a conspiracy is defined as an act planned or done in secrecy by more than one person.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Well just to be clear I can’t tell if you are anti-gun or pro-gun. If you are anti-gun then I can understand why you keep calling them assault weapons because that is what the anti-gun crowd wants them labeled as. If you are pro-gun please stop using the incorrect terms that the anti-gun establishment is trying to make as household definitions.

I am certain that the gun pulled from the trunk was a shotgun and not an assault shotgun either. The anti-gun people are trying to redefine the guns today which make it easier for them to sway public opinion. Assault weapons are full auto or three round burst the reason they were originally termed as such is because they were designed for taking fortified positions where an automatic fire weapon could suppress the enemy today the anti-gun establishment is trying to redefine normal semi-automatic rifles as assault weapons. At the moment they are targeting those rifles that look like the military counterparts but if they are successful in doing this the precedent will be set for them to go after any semi-automatic weapon which 80% of all handguns are as well. If they are successful at redefining the guns then there agenda is that much closer to being realized.

I have even heard on the news a few times where they have incorrectly termed the AR 15 as an assault weapon. Months ago they called them assault style weapons. If you support the 2nd amendment don’t fall for their BS and use the correct terminology. Don’t let them control the conversations by controlling the definitions.

As I said I do not know if you are anti or pro-gun depending on how you chose to speak about the weapons from here on will be an indication for me.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryAlien

Wrong. There are several AK variants chambered in .223 or 5.56X45. Also, the .223 is NOT the same round as the 5.56X45.

sigh yes i knew this was coming. i suppose you want me to tell you all the countries licensed to
produce the variants of the AK47? and all the available calibre?
want me to link you to a nice vid on how to get ya AK's receiver sorted to fire full auto also ?
This is just turning into an edition of "Gun Talk" an in depth debate about gunsmithmanship.
hey i invented a word! getting silly init. my uncle used to be york's (UK) top gunsmith but off topic.can this thread die off now? want a name that weapon style competition? this is what it has become and i'm just as guilty.

NOT this guy www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/10089852.print/
NOT my uncle but i did used to use his shop.he liked his AK's
edit on 20/12/2012 by stealthyaroura because: trivia

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by sputniksteve

The reason it is important to know what the gun in the trunk is: The OP claims there is a conspiracy here, that Lanza couldn't have used the Bushmaster to shoot up the school because it is in the trunk.

Yes, and I agree with that. That is not to say that Adam is not the shooter at all, but why was the Bushmaster in the trunk of the car and not in the classroom. So which is the forest and which are the trees mon ami? If the media wants us to think...aha... they found the murder weapon....in the trunk.... how could it have been? That implies either an accomplice or another gun. Did I not state that?
Technically, a conspiracy is defined as an act planned or done in secrecy by more than one person.

Are you being serious? THE BUSHMASTER WAS NOT FOUND IN THE CAR THAT IS A SHOTGUN, that is the whole debate going on, in fact the ONLY debate going on in this thread. The media has announced the rifle was found in the school, they were in fact wrong to say it was found in the car.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join