It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 What a Bummer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i'm amazed and disappointed at how to the mayans predicted so many things, including eclipses and were so incredibly accurate in their astronomical calculatiions and sophisticated mathematics and they failed to predict 2012 big time. call it a big ***SNIP*** letdown.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Circumvention of Censor.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
i'm amazed and disappointed at how to the mayans predicted so many things, including eclipses and were so incredibly accurate in their astronomical calculatiions and sophisticated mathematics and they failed to predict 2012 big time. call it a big SNIP letdown.

Yeah about a week ago I was already expecting some serious sh*t and nothing happened (2012 related). Now 2 days before, nothing yet... But, you know, let's wait and see.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
But did they actually say the World is going to End?

Wasn't it more a change in age?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Haven't seen any change so far as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion

i dont see any damn changes either. maybe i'm not enlightened?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Firstly its not the 21st yet and secondly they didn't predict anything, their calender ends same as.ours does in December.. and new years eve.. that's normally a let down too..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

That's coz the elite won't let any big change to come because that'll ruin them!

Maybe the financial crisis was meant to be a big change ... But all the big boys are not letting the financial disaster totally destroy everything, well not yet. Like the Libor ... It's a huge thing, but the government or others aren't really doing all that much about it. It's complete and utter fraud to uncover a lot of corrupt people, but nothing is happening, all that has happened so far is a few bosses left their posts in banks (with big bonuses)!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
first things first... it is not the 21st yet. if you wish to post the poopy bummer thread... wait 3 days.

second things second. the Mayans did NOT predict the End of the World. the date 13.0.0.0.0 corresponds to the completion of the 13th Baktun- a unit of measurement in their Long Count Calendar.

thirdly... changes are most certainly happening in the world... but they are more subtle than we in this insto-gratification age- can perceive.

can you see a child grow overnight? no... but they are most certainly changing.

lastly... the day will be what you make of it. throw a party. meditate on a mountain. do nothing. it is an auspicious date, and it is for you to make of it what you will. if you want it to be a bummer, then there you go. bum away.

i for one will be contentedly in the wilds celebrating with the trees, rocks, crows and my mate.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I agree with Mythos.

You can't say nothing's happened before the day or days have come and gone.

Disasters don't come with a warning or anything ... They happen straight away.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by kromaion

That's coz the elite won't let any big change to come because that'll ruin them!

Maybe the financial crisis was meant to be a big change ... But all the big boys are not letting the financial disaster totally destroy everything, well not yet. Like the Libor ... It's a huge thing, but the government or others aren't really doing all that much about it. It's complete and utter fraud to uncover a lot of corrupt people, but nothing is happening, all that has happened so far is a few bosses left their posts in banks (with big bonuses)!!!

it's same with countries in debt to others: like Portugal, Spain, Greece, people are starving just to pay the billions we didnt even saw or spent (but our corrupt governments did). If money didnt exist we would be a more equal and better society, there would be no rich nor poor.

hope something happens and fast
edit on 19-12-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

A T T E N T I O N

The thread topic is 21/12/2012. Please post on topic.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yes because there was going to be a swath of destruction exactly one time zone wide as soon as the first one ticked over.

Firstly the Mayans didn't predict anything would happen. Others did. And they predicted it would occur at the solstice which has yet to happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion

lol what do you expect? We are talking about percieving change on a large scale that people just aren't used to. Ages don't turn on a dime. They bleed into each other for centuries.

People need to realize that their expectations have been totally screwered by activism and pop-culture...

edit on 20-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join