It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you be abducted without remembering it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've been doing a lot on online research regarding the idea of people being abducted without really knowing it. Some of the "sign and symptoms" happen to be those of people who were abused as a child.
Do you believe it is possible for someone to have history of sexual abuse, and abducted as well?

Before you call me crazy... I do realize this is a massive possibility.

However, I used to get a lot of the weirder symptoms. My ears would buzz at curious times, and for quite a while. I constantly felt watched (this does happen quite often still, but the buzzing has pretty much stopped)
I get massive anxiety when reading about other peoples ideas, when I'm alone, and I am terrified of eyes.
I have experienced the Sleep Paralysis numerous times (though that seems to have stopped as well)

As I get older, everything seems to be subsiding, except my feelings of being watched. And i do occasional wake up disoriented, sometimes feeling a "crashing" feeling, which usually makes me twitch like I'm having a siezure and wake my boyfriend up.

I was diagnose with PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) which makes it hard or impossible to get pregnant. Is it possible "they" decided to leave me alone because I wouldn't be useful? (Everyone seems to think the testing is genetic after all)

Do you think this is a possibility, or am I just paranoid?

I'm not even sure myself anymore.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateninjah

I think that you shouldn't panic without sufficient evidence of being abducted, and from what you've said so far, it doesn't sound very likely.....

However, I imagine you could be abducted without knowing it, at least for a time, after all it seems like with most abductees they don't want you to remember anything about the experience even though most people do at some point and to some degree anyhow.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

join