It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 15 Most Dangerous People in the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
One of my favorite websites posted this today and thought I would share. What do you guys think?

There used to be an established order to the world. A structure to things. You couldn't print a gun like a term paper. It was impossible to wreck a nuclear production plant with a few lines of code. Flying robots didn't descend on you in the dead of night and kill you in your home.

But that order has been upended. Cheap videos in California help spark riots in Cairo. Lynchpins of the Middle East now rant about 'Planet of the Apes' in public, and Iranian generals trash-talk David Petraeus over SMS. The world has gone a little haywire — sometimes for better, sometimes for worse. Here are our choices for the 15 people most responsible for making it that way.

Source:www.wired.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Only reason I don't take it seriously is that Obama isn't on it...........

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Only reason I don't take it seriously is that Obama isn't on it...........

I'm not on it either and I'm one dangerous beaatch!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Where is Obama! Hahaha

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

I'm not on it either and I'm one dangerous beaatch!

Now that you brought it up me neither!!! Now I'm pissed!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
More destructive than dangerous.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hokum! Where is Kim Jong Un? Where is Achmedenazi(sp?)? They left out bammy as already noted. The most egregious mistake was leaving out all of the bed wetting liberals.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Some I agree with, some I don't.

One I don't agree with is Paula Broadwell coming in at #15. She didn't bring down Petraeus on purpose and last time I checked it still took two to tango. She was the mistress to a general who sent emails she should not.

Heck, I'd think Little Kim Jr over in North Korea is likely way more dangerous to the world that Paula Broadwell..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Broadwell is a crazy bitch with a big mouth. She belongs on a list of dames who ruined careers for no good reason.

top topics

join