Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Intentional Leakage to Ignite upon Meteor / Asteroid Impact ??!

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just watched the documentary "The Big Fix"


Now, this film blew my mind.
They're saying that the spill is STILL going on JUST as bad as it was in the first days and this COREXIT crap is still being put in there causing people to get all sorts of lesions on their body, skin burns and death...

One thing I thought of.. as it shows the spillage spreading out around the Florida penninsula.. then up the Eastern coast, is what the Sandy Storm may have done.. taking all of that in the Atlantic (the map shows miles of it) . and spraying it into the coastal land and townships...

Another thing I thought of.. is this..

Seeing the movie "Knowing" .. Nicholas Cage is sitting there in front of the TV.. and there's an Oil Rig Blowing up on live TV.. and this film came out WELL before the gulf disaster.

Now say hypothetically that this mass spillage is completely... 100% intentional...
And say.. somehow that an asteroid or meteor has a known trajectory to land in the Gulf of Mexico.. or say that Black Ops space weapons with advanced technology well past our current public market understanding of technology and / or... something similar to HAARP can actually ATTRACT and GUIDE meteors / space debris etc.. towards a specific target on earth... (that would very well be a prime military goal if opposing nations have considered it) ...

Then what more for an apocalyptic result would it be that the target space is a MASSIVEPUDDLE of toxic and FLAMMABLE material...

in the documentary.. they show this HUGE "LAKE" of crude oil that has formed at the bottom of the Gulf.. a GIANT deposit.

All I'm saying is that if a Giant meteor hits there..
then you have not only a tsunami that hits the entire Gulf Coast area...
But you have fire -rain and toxic rain and an even more voluminous explosion...


just saying.. i wouldnt' put it past the powers that be if indeed an apocalyptic armageddon scenario is on the table to accomplish for them...

plausible...
impossible?




posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Oh for gods sake. They are movies... not reality!

IRM



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Everything is a conspiracy. We should be worried about everything.. Now that you know, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What if its being drained intentionally so that the Madrid will go off?
2nd



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Oh for gods sake. They are movies... not reality!

IRM



we're not saaaaaying that the movies are reality...
we're saying that peopl ein the masonic fraternity are in cahoots and put things into their pieces of media - predictively hinting at events that are to come along on the grand agenda.

this is a phenomenon that aaaaactually happens.
whether you CHOOSE to believe that or not is your choice..
but people are not thinking that the movies are "reality"
that would be delusional and stupid.

conversely... it's delusional and stupid to think that people are actually thinking that.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 


Well the theory is sound if they did it on purpose...
If however as I believe a massive failure in proper handling and safety short cuts, followed by a massive cover up of the volume and poison of both the oil and dispersants combined then it could be steadily getting worse and we'll know in a few years since the gulf will die



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 


This should really bend your noodle.

What if when everyone watches a movie the collective focus of their consciousness actually changes the fabric of reality and bring those things they see and think about to fruition. Kind of the whole Collective Consciousness Theory. :O



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtIsMadness
reply to post by prevenge
 


This should really bend your noodle.

What if when everyone watches a movie the collective focus of their consciousness actually changes the fabric of reality and bring those things they see and think about to fruition. Kind of the whole Collective Consciousness Theory. :O


eh.. that's a cop-out.
lone gunmen show - BAM 9-11 to a T...
movie: knowing... BAM - oil disaster to a T..

sure our minds can "bend reality"... but the only way i see this applying to this scenario ..
is if we're all focused on the KNowing movie part with the oil disaster on the TV...
and all have a global moment of meditation on that exact part of that movie.. and focus our collective mind's intent on making the that exact tidbit be a reality on a specific date...


not happening.
and even then.. dunno if it would work



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Oh for gods sake. They are movies... not reality!

IRM



ducktales is not reality...
but you can see what's going on...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if not... then i cannot help you in understanding this reality.



posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 


If they want it to be flammable, why dump the corexit?

And I not sure that a meteor hitting an oil lake would inflame it, I think it would probably vaporise it.



posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by prevenge
 


If they want it to be flammable, why dump the corexit?

And I not sure that a meteor hitting an oil lake would inflame it, I think it would probably vaporise it.



corexit just beads the oil up.

a few reason they are ?STILL putting corexit in it..
to widen it's dispersal...
to make it easier to control
to poison people
to destroy even more wildlife

are you imagining an ASTEROID? i think an extinction level event asteroid would do that... vaporise it..
i'm talking smaller rocks like a meteor... warehouse building size...
it would splash water-corexit-crude mix inland..

pretty much napalming the shoreline



posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
corexit just beads the oil up.

And it remains as flammable as before? I don't know how corexit works.


are you imagining an ASTEROID?

Obviously.


i think an extinction level event asteroid would do that... vaporise it..
i'm talking smaller rocks like a meteor... warehouse building size...

Well, you wrote "a Giant meteor", so I imagined something bigger than a warehouse.


it would splash water-corexit-crude mix inland..

pretty much napalming the shoreline

Smaller meteors break when they enter the atmosphere and slow down to a point where they are no longer a fire ball, so I don't know how things would happen. For it to "splash water-corexit-crude mix inland" it would need to happen close to land or it need to be a large meteor.

But I don't really know a thing about this.



posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge
 


Why do you think that's relevant?



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by prevenge
 


Why do you think that's relevant?



serious?


Originally posted by prevengeor say that Black Ops space weapons with advanced technology well past our current public market understanding of technology and / or... something similar to HAARP can actually ATTRACT and GUIDE meteors / space debris etc.. towards a specific target on earth... (that would very well be a prime military goal if opposing nations have considered it) ...



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
serious?

Yes, serious.

Do you think that they are talking about how to bring that asteroid so they can throw it in the Gulf of Mexico? Is that it?



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
Now say hypothetically that this mass spillage is completely... 100% intentional...
And say.. somehow that an asteroid or meteor has a known trajectory to land in the Gulf of Mexico.. or say that Black Ops space weapons with advanced technology well past our current public market understanding of technology and / or... something similar to HAARP can actually ATTRACT and GUIDE meteors / space debris etc.. towards a specific target on earth... (that would very well be a prime military goal if opposing nations have considered it) ...

Then what more for an apocalyptic result would it be that the target space is a MASSIVEPUDDLE of toxic and FLAMMABLE material...


Prevenge.
I think that you have a good imagination, but your theory does not work on a common sense level.

If there was a conspiracy with the intention to cause an "apocalyptic" result using a guided meteor, what noticeable added effect would a puddle of hydrocarbons provide??

The impact of a meteor alone would be sufficeint for apocolypse.

You are trying to connect dots from two different pictures..

But, keep trying.
edit on 27-12-2012 by defuntion because: sneeze



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by prevenge
serious?

Yes, serious.

Do you think that they are talking about how to bring that asteroid so they can throw it in the Gulf of Mexico? Is that it?


just pointing out the surprising FACT that they have or are working on the tech to actually do that.
I did not know that.
now we all know it.


Originally posted by defuntion

If there was a conspiracy with the intention to cause an "apocalyptic" result using a guided meteor, what noticeable added effect would a puddle of hydrocarbons provide??



like i said before .. that JUST like the most likely man-made storm Sandy... a large portion of the spillage that curved around florida and up the east coast (watch the movie)...was definitely washed inland during the hurricane.. and this 'meteor' would be a method of "splashing it VASTLY inland" ,.. thus polluting more and more of wildlife... the end result being.. that ..,.. for PEOPLE... it is unusable land to derive sustenence from... just like the gulf itself is becoming ...

lots of things i think have been invented to slow the ability of people to live off the land... (in post economic-collapse-world) ... ticks from plum island.... mad-cow-disease spreading to deer... mercury in salmon....
it's on a path to where its unusable.
this would add to it.

i doubt they HAVEN'T thought of these types of scenarios to implement.

they have better imagination(s) than I.
they PAY for those imaginations in think tanks .. to think of every scenario and how it would benefit or detract from any specific agenda.... specifically for security and tactical measures.. ie: if China or Russia can think of it.. 'we have to think of it first' arms-race situation...

it's been thought of. and that's not my imagination talking.. that's just logic.
edit on 12/27/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
just pointing out the surprising FACT that they have or are working on the tech to actually do that.
I did not know that.
now we all know it.

The article talks about a "feasibility report", so it looks like we still have to way for some time.



posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Oh for gods sake. They are movies... not reality!

IRM



we're not saaaaaying that the movies are reality...
we're saying that peopl ein the masonic fraternity are in cahoots and put things into their pieces of media - predictively hinting at events that are to come along on the grand agenda.

this is a phenomenon that aaaaactually happens.
whether you CHOOSE to believe that or not is your choice..
but people are not thinking that the movies are "reality"
that would be delusional and stupid.

conversely... it's delusional and stupid to think that people are actually thinking that.



How do you define "deny ignorance?"

To me, believing in made up sh!t isn't denying ignorance.





new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join