Proud American Gun Owner!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by alldaylong

That is one addiction that could one day save my life.
I will never give up my guns or my rights,get over it!

It's replies like that, which makes me glad i am not an American.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

We're glad you are not American also.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

If the U.K. should ever find themselves in another world war...
where do they intend to buy their firearms from,hummm?

Sorry children,Mama has to cook dinner,I'll be back later.
edit on 19-12-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by mamabeth

Yes My Friend, They asked you:

This teller and a male employee asked ,"why do you need a gun"?

I heard the same statement out of the mouth of a security guard at the Christown mall here at 17 ave. and Bethany Home road today.
My reply, " What you going to do for me"?
I've carried openly and cancelled sense becoming a Naturalized American Citizen, thanks to my husband, he took us out every chance we had and shot all our weapons and taught us how to clean and maintain our weapons.
I have to admit, after I over came my fright of the guns and rifles, I Loved Every Minute of it.
Our daughter took to the weapons like a natural born marksman.

Being born and raised in China, this was a new experiences for us.
In China, Who has weapons?
The Military, Government Police, Local Police, Criminals and Corrupt Local and Government Politicians.
The best advice I can give a bad guy, don't come to our home when we two ladies are here alone, looking for an easy target.

edit on 19-12-2012 by guohua because: Spell Check

Didn't the American Wild West end in the 1800's?

Obviously not.

Didn't the American Wild West end in the 1800's? Obviously not.

It did in most of America. Except my husbands home city, not until 1910.
It must really keep you up at night being so Jealous And All

When you need yourself or family safe from some one trying to gain entry to your home to do arm, go ahead and make that emergency call and depend on a stranger to protect you or your loved ones.
That is your choice not mine.
You and your country men and women allowed your government to make you soul dependent on them for every thing. We choose not to, but then again, we have the Bill of Rights and you have,,,,,,, What exactly?

You can bring your Knife, Bat, Golf Clubs or Sling Shot to a Gun Fight, I'll bring a Gun.
edit on 19-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

From a British Company called BAE System:-

www.baesystems.com...

And your next question is?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yes My Friend, They asked you:

This teller and a male employee asked ,"why do you need a gun"?

I heard the same statement out of the mouth of a security guard at the Christown mall here at 17 ave. and Bethany Home road today.
My reply, " What you going to do for me"?
I've carried openly and cancelled sense becoming a Naturalized American Citizen, thanks to my husband, he took us out every chance we had and shot all our weapons and taught us how to clean and maintain our weapons.
I have to admit, after I over came my fright of the guns and rifles, I Loved Every Minute of it.
Our daughter took to the weapons like a natural born marksman.

Being born and raised in China, this was a new experiences for us.
In China, Who has weapons?
The Military, Government Police, Local Police, Criminals and Corrupt Local and Government Politicians.
The best advice I can give a bad guy, don't come to our home when we two ladies are here alone, looking for an easy target.

edit on 19-12-2012 by guohua because: Spell Check

Didn't the American Wild West end in the 1800's?

Obviously not.

Didn't the American Wild West end in the 1800's? Obviously not.

It did in most of America. Except my husbands home city, not until 1910.
It must really keep you up at night being so Jealous And All

When you need yourself or family safe from some one trying to gain entry to your home to do arm, go ahead and make that emergency call and depend on a stranger to protect you or your loved ones.
That is your choice not mine.
You and your country men and women allowed your government to make you soul dependent on them for every thing. We choose not to, but then again, we have the Bill of Rights and you have,,,,,,, What exactly?

You can bring your Knife, Bat, Golf Clubs or Sling Shot to a Gun Fight, I'll bring a Gun.

What do we have exactly? Something called The Magna Carta and The English Bill Of Rights. Both of which the American Bill Of Rights where copied from.

Nice try

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

DarthMuerte, I Seconded your above statement

alldaylong, Please stay in the UK, we need people in America that can be trusted to make their on decisions in live and we can trust to cover our back when the SHTF!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

DarthMuerte, I Seconded your above statement

alldaylong, Please stay in the UK, we need people in America that can be trusted to make their on decisions in live and we can trust to cover our back when the SHTF!!

I am glad to stay in the UK. Less chance here of being gunned down that the society you live in.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Sorry children,Mama has to cook dinner,I'll be back later.
edit on 19-12-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

We have the technology to produce the weapons and it aint hard to slap a bit of lead on the top of a brass case filled full of an explosive with a cap at the back to provide the initial 'boom'

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Must be fun in America when you can't even go for a dump without being scared that someone may kill you on the pan

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i'm a proud owner of a pet tiger , it protect's me from other peoples pet tigers.
i'm sick of these fool's saying 'why not just ban tigers?'.

don't they not know no logic?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

What do we have exactly? Something called The Magna Carta and The English Bill Of Rights. Both of which the American Bill Of Rights where copied from.

Not to derail this thread but.
American Bill of Rights
Amendment II A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
English Bill of Rights
That the subjects which are Protestants may have arms for their defence sutable to their conditions and as allowed by law;
www.chsbs.cmich.edu...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

It is. I take mine to the can, just to shoot the s#@t...lol

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I agree mama. I own guns. Alot of guns. More than I can count on my fingers and toes. All kinds, rifles, pistols, shotguns, some rare revolvers. Why? Because I can. Why can I? Because of a little thing called The 2nd Amendment. I have a question for all the UK folks. If you all's country is so safe because you all don't have gun rights and the criminals can't get guns. Then why when your police are showed on TV or any news from your country we see your police carrying M4 and assault type fully automatic weapons? I guess those criminals are carrying some serious damn knives.

Why does your police need these type weapons? Is it because of crime? Is it because the police want a bigger better gun than your criminals. Or is it for the subjects of your country to see this display of police firepower so you all have a warm & fuzzy or is it for you all to see so you will fear the police? One of these is the answer. I think it's the ladder.

For my sentiments on our 2nd Amend Rights. Please see avatar. Will some body from over there, p[lease come and get this douche bag Piers Morgan and take him the hell home. He's very confused.

edit on 23-12-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-12-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Did you read the part where I stated that I had to pass a criminal
background check?

Everyone starts out with a clean criminal record. I would hazard a guess Adam Lanza also probably had a squeaky clean record as well....

edit on 23/12/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Get your facts straight. Police in the UK do not carry guns except the special response teams.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

In Northern Ireland, all police officers carry firearms. In the rest of the United Kingdom, police officers do not carry firearms, except in special circumstances.

edit on 23/12/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Why do you have pride in your fear and paranoia? Because that is all it is. You have your gun, which you use just as a baby uses a pacifier.

A baby has a pacifier, because it tricks it into thinking it is feeding, and feeding gives babies comfort. It doesn't really feed them and it really doesn't help them in any way besides tricking their brain into feeling safe. This is the exact same gun owners feel with their gun. Your gun doesn't really make you safe, because if someone pulls a gun on you, your gun in your purse/holster/waistband isn't going to help you...if they want to kill you, you are dead.

People keep saying that it isn't guns that cause these mass shootings, that it is people with mental issues. However, I suspect that most gun owners that have this "pride" of their gun have some mental issues of their own. If nothing else, they definately have stunted emotional issues.

Just remember this, Adam Lanza's mother was a "proud gun owner", and that got her killed and 20 children killed. Hey, you never know, maybe the gun you are so proud of will one day murder children too.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Then I guess there's quite a damn lot of" special circumstances". Because we never see un-armed police on our tv sets. We see fully field tactical swat teams, complete with M4 and fully auto weapons. Each and every time.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Then I guess there's quite a damn lot of" special circumstances". Because we never see un-armed police on our tv sets. We see fully field tactical swat teams, complete with M4 and fully auto weapons. Each and every time.

You are watching the news. What kind of footage do you expect them to show out of the UK? Stories about police pulling over cars for speeding? Stories about cops stopping people for jaywalking? That would go down well in the ratings. I live in Australia and you know the only stories I see about the US are adults and children getting murdered with guns EVERY SINGLE DAY. Do you think that's an accurate portrayal of your country?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Here is the truth:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join