It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Alignment of Dec 21 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Yes, it's called "Day time"

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

align 'mystically' is about all i find

i looked all over for a position or location of Alcyone in the milky way in relation to Earth

none of the links i read can show just where Alcyone is... in our "Orion spur' or maybe the Perseus Arm, or the Cygnus arm of our Galaxy...
who knows, it appears that a trianulation of our Mystical central-sun (Alcyone) has never been done...or at least i cannot find a map of the milkyway & the location of the 300LY distant Alcyone

i wonder about all the 'alignments' with hidden stars on the other side of the galactic center...
'were these alignments the cause of the dark ages. the plague, even the great universal flood after the great glacial meltoff....

mind gymnastics indeed

Oh, heres some links with parts of the puzzle, but nothing scientific that bares out Alcyone being a central sun or the 7 sisters that make up this mystical super solar system of stars & nebula that supposedly revolves around twin dwarf stars
edit on 20-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.librarising.com...
hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Alcyone is a star located in the open star cluster M45, also known as the Pleiades.

Here is a picture of it:

Here's another I took of the Pleiades:

As for where it is, take a look at this picture. My green circle shows you:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It's too close to really show on a full Galaxy chart

Galactic Coordinates of Alcyone (heliocentric):
166.6º -23.5º distance 370 ly.
www.atlasoftheuniverse.com...

That puts it in the Orion Arm, just like us.

It's the brightest Star in the Pleiades cluster which is also designated M45. We are at the center. Sirius, at 8.6 ly, would be one of those white dots close to the center (227º -8.9º) if it shows at all.

Look at that and ask yourself if it makes any sense that we are orbiting Alcyone which in turn is orbiting Sirius.

And just for the heck of it, and to be clear, the coordinates of the Galactic center are 0º 0º. No alignment possible.
edit on 12/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
As we speak, believe it or not, the Sun is aligned with the Earth.

This is no joke, a full alignment is now taking place...

Some places, from what I heard are experiencing darkness, and others are experiencing light, or daylight as it's sometimes referred to.

Right now as I look out the window, it is beginning to get darker outside, so far, this is nothing unusual as it is supposed to get dark around this time, but since there is a full Sun and Earth alignment, and it is Dec. 20, 2012, I thought maybe there is something to this.

I'll post more as it is necessary....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

Usually. But when it's really bad...

really.. have to see Garp in it's entirety....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by BlueMule

I'm not impressed with this Phage guy. He's a tape-recorder, he's just playing back scientism dogma along with a toxic dose of snark on the side.

I don't get this.

When you or anyone makes a claim about how the stars are aligning with other celestial bodies you are inviting other people with the knowledge to refute it if it's inaccurate. If they are wrong, refute back with your knowledge. I think you, and many others here, are just easily annoyed when you're not getting last word in as victor.

Just relish in what you're good at and be humbled when others are good at what they do. Or get inspired and get a degree with physics or something. Then you can come back here and spread your scientism dogma and garner an anti-BlueMule following as well.

I'm quite certain Phage knows what he's talking about but we really have no idea who he is.
I keep thinking he looks like the miserable Sod in his avatar. I know that's not him, but it throws me off and I imagine I'm not the only one.

It's super easy to come along and act like an expert to those who really have no idea what stars do what . Or any other subject on here. I myself have posted stuff that was really just an opinion and saw it was taken as factual, when I wasn't an expert at all, until somebody came along and corrected what I said.

For example, maybe im the dumbest person on the planet but I never heard of this alcyone star until I was researching the significance of the winged statues and came across the star chart with alcyone on it. I must have missed the class at school that mentioned it. It's hard to spell it correctly. It's why I asked about it. I wanted to know why it's so important.
edit on 20-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

we really have no idea who he is except he likes the earth and sky website, lives in the UK

You're 0 for 2. Not that I dislike Earth and Sky, but I seldom visit it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by violet

we really have no idea who he is except he likes the earth and sky website, lives in the UK

You're 0 for 2. Not that I dislike Earth and Sky, but I seldom visit it.

Ok fair enough, its just you link to it often enough and if you don't live in the UK, I wonder why you had posted you did awhile back, re Adrian's earth and sky image.
I had Always thought you were American until I read that. That's fine, though, i can edit that part out while there's still time if you like? Let me know, I don't want to post wrong information or disclose your location

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I may have posted a link to Earth and Sky. I don't recall.
I have never said I live in the UK. Who's Adrian?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by violet

I may have posted a link to Earth and Sky. I don't recall.
I have never said I live in the UK. Who's Adrian?

Adrian is some guy that submitted an image to earth and sky website. It might have been a meteor, not sure now. You linked the image.

Or maybe I'm mixed up. Apologies. Ill edit my previous post.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I edited that out now. I apologize if I was mistaken

I left the rest of the post as is because we really don't know your credentials. Care to say what they are? Inquiring minds want to know!

You did link to earth sky in a reply to me in this thread btw. The post that said it depends which astrologer you talk to in regards to Aquarian age.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
I can imagine Phage's response to December 21st threads looks something like this:

AHAHAHA! Tonight is the most I've laughed on ATS in a long long time.
You, my man, made me just about split open laughing. Thx

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My soon to be 14 yr old debunked this alignment several weeks ago folks.. Phage isnt a "guru"... he simply investigates things before swallowing hook line and sinker.. much like a 13 ( almost 14) yr old does.

Anyway, Even if they mystically jump and defy all known laws of physics and align, what does that have to do at all with ascensions, awakenings, floods, hurricanes, 3 days of darkness, and the zombie apocalypse?? I mean.. joking aside, I find it baffling how some make the correlation between some sort of planetary alignment with all of these various things. And for Gods sake, do NOT tell me I have to be enlightened to see the truth.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

The walking dead has nothing to do with zombies; it's about seeing spirits....
edit on 20-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Spirits eat brains?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Wait....what?

Okay could you clarify that? Are you talking about
The Walking Dead TV show?
Which very much IS about zombies......

Or are you using those words in a different context (which I suspect you are.....I think)...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Where did I mention The Walking Dead... good grief. I mentioned zombie apocalypse.. as in a zombie apocalypse...reanimated corpses who enjoy brains... not a TV show or that shows social commentary or perceived esoteric symbolism.

In crayon: How does a planetary alignment effect anything in order to produce some spiritual awakening/ascension, the dead coming back to life, producing 3 days of sudden planetary darkness, pole shifts, volcanic eruptions,decalcification of the pineal gland, or any number of claims made and assorted etc? By what method or mechanism would an alignment do ANY of this if this alignment was even possible?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

What will happen is our Earth, Sun, Alcyone, and Sirius and center of the black hole will align on this date. This is what the Hindu and the Mayans refer too. They don't claim anything with the world ending.

Yes in Hinduism it does claim that this alignment will cause the rise of the sixth civilization of humanity, but not so fast, the affect of this alignment will be greatly felt from Sirius, to the first star in alignment which is Alcyone, than the sun will feel the energy, than Earth. So we will experience some sort of energy coming towards us during this alignment, but it will not cause the end of the world at all.

You say you've researched this? Where are your links for these wild claims of this alignment happening? How about a respect Nasa or science source? ? ( besides the nutcase in the video)

Feel this energy? How about a source for this too? My wont you be disappointed when tomorrow comes and goes and you feel nothing?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well I found something beautiful and the hexagon was lovely, elsewhere online. Though I'd share the videos. They're gorgeous, and all the beauty and positivity is a good thing. However don't have a clue what is being presented, what is showing.

2012 Galactic Alignment as seen by ISS

More 2012 Galactic Alignment as seen from ISS

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join