It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook - Officer involved shooting or Fire unit #?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I knew there was much more to the story than we have been told thus far. While listening to the emergency band radio transmissions from the day I heard numerous codes mentioned.

Right after the 7:00 minute mark there is a transmission, somewhat broken up but intelligible where I heard the following:

Hook and ladder - Sandy Hook fire and rescue respond 444, 12 Dickinson Dr. 444 respond Sandy Hook School ...stand by 444 response hook and ladder stand by..

Listen for yourself before youtube takes it down - www.youtube.com...#!

What is a code 444?

444 Officer-Involved Shooting

en.wikipedia.org...

Nobody told us the police had shot anyone or that an officer had been shot, it could mean either one so far as I know. There is much more to be heard including remarks about people "behind the building", "suspect proned out", "they're coming at me" and "...rifles and shotguns" (shotgun was supposedly found later in search of vehicle)

Not saying there's any conspiracy here but we sure aren't getting the facts from the officials in charge.

I find it hard to believe nobody pointed this out yet.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

edit on 19-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I had heard the same thing, an officer was involved in the shooting.....maybe it was a resource officer at the school?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

My goodness. As time goes on there are more and more things coming to light that make one question the official story by the media.

Excellent find. There's still no smoking gun IMHO to conclusively decide there is a conspiracy here; but the accumulation of evidence is compelling.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What is a code 444?

444:
The radio code for 'Officer Needs Help'. A 444 generally means that an officer has been injured or has been shot at. Contrast with 443 "Officer needs assistance" meaning the situation is under control, but extra manpower is required to resolve the situation.

source:www.tvrage.com...

Also 444 is the designation of the Sandy Hook Fire and Rescue Company's Rescue Vehicle as seen here:
www.sandyhookfire.com...

OP you should know better than to cite wikipedia as a reliable source without first doing ANY research into the matter!

edit on 19-12-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but has there ever been a statement made by the police that anyone reporting anything that doesn't jive with the OS will be arrested?

Seriously, that has to be unprecedented.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

But hook and ladder, isn't that fire? Fire and EMS have their own codes, which I'm sure Wiki doesn't have an entire record of? I am a paramedic and our codes are different than our police codes.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What we need is some private investigators to head to Newtown ASAP

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Other mention of this and more anomalies in the radio transmissions elsewhere says you have struck a nerve....
It will be informative to see how the story ends up and the loose facts get dovetailed into the mesh....
I dont think the explanation will be somehow as believable as they will make it out to be....
These "random" acts of brutality are very suspiciously the exact kind of things a Psywar unit would
engage in to" fix "an agenda...(that is to plant a meme firmly into the public mind....
The Police will have to explain the three or four possible suspects they encountered sooner or later.....
as well as there is no word of the GF of suspect or other associates,
What happened to the purple van? with the back window shot out?
The suspect detained in the woods?
The suspects who were approaching the police officers behind the school?(the cops sounded scared spitless on the radio...)
The suspect face down on the ground at the firehouse?
Other police calls about having a subject down prone....??
Obviously they were dealing with real people.....
Whats up with that?

I think the difference between paywar "stories" and facts can be determined by just how well the explanation holds up in reality...time wise,or scientifically (does it refute physics as we understand it?)
does is leave you with a vaugely unsatisfied feeling? like you know theres something wrong with the story but cant put yer finger on it.....
Or does it fly in the face of other Facts we DO know...?
And also origins of the information...(did it spring unbidden from the mouth of some annaonymous news source?)
If so it could be a plant.....
God help this country if the massacre ever gets outed as a false flag.....
No matter who was behind this act...however high or low....would be torn to pieces............
For this reason alone we have to get to the bottom once and finally......
Every scrutiny must be employed, and every suspicion must be satisfied.....
Thinking the unthinkable is a heavy burden, and a reluctant conclusion
BUT I FOR ONE.... CANNOT RULE IT OUT!
Where is that TRANSPARANCY OF GOVERMENT WE are PROMISED?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Whoa...good find.
What are the odds of the code number being the same as the hook and ladder....
A Jesus facepalm, really?
Why not trust a wiki article on such a mundane and non-conspiratorial subject as that?

Same number as the actual truck that's probably what it's all about.
Thank you for the correction

After listening again I'm hearing 444 response, not respond.
Could be either then so I'm re-opening the thread.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: re-opened thread

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

This is the one bit of unexplained information from the police scanner tape that intrigues me the most...

The suspects who were approaching the police officers behind the school?(the cops sounded scared spitless on the radio...)

"...(THEY) are coming right at me," the officer says---scared spitless as you say.

First, I want to know who (they) were. Why (they) were there. And why there is no information
about any (they) at the scene beyond the police scanner reference

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Correct. The tones in their voices helps to tell some of the story and the cop saying "they're coming at me" sounds very nervous. In other tapes you can actually hear a pop, pop, before the mic is cut off.
You can also hear the horror in the voice of the cop calling from inside saying "we need ambulances!".
These tapes need to be analyzed with a fine tooth comb - it's the best chance we have of establishing a chronology and record of the events.

new topics

top topics

join