It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dress up that AR for cheap!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I remember looking at the nice Pictinny rails for my AR, only to be dissapointed in the price. I could do more with $200 than just add that little bit. But I found a great deal. Ebay had some folks that sell these at a very low cost.
Google carbine length quad rail, and you can find them under $30 delivered.

I have desert grips and stock, so I searched for one in dark earth. Low and behold, for about 7 dollars more, they had that too.

These rails give opportunities to mount some cool accessories on your weapon. From laser sights to flashlight holders and hand grips. There is even a hand grip with a bi-pod built in. Anyway, just wanted to share my good fortune

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the only thing i would be nervous about is the tolerances and durability of the rails.
last thing i would want is something to come apart on me.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thank you! Just what I need for my new AR-15 I got yesterday!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

I took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Mil spec, so it will fit anything. At least the one I got did.
For less than 30 bills, what have you got to loose? ( I know, $30)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

I have the Saiga/AK version of this. Similar price from Amazon.com.
It is SOLID. The rails are pristine, and, it fastens down tighter than a gnat's ass.
I've only run a little under a hundred rounds thus far, but, the red dot I mounted on it has remained true.

It is well worth the money spent.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If you're going to buy free float rails the cheapest I would go with is Yankee Hill Machine or YHM.

new topics

top topics

join