Gunman at Hospital in Los Angeles?!

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hey ATS!

I live in LA - just got a call from my sister, she said a man with a gun walked into Cedars Sinai Hospital and is threatening people. I'm not sure what is really happening, have any of you that live in the area heard anything?

All of these gun-realted incidences are starting to freak me out. This is not mere coincidence, in my humble opinion.

Any news/updates would be helpful, I have friends and family that live around that hospital.

Much love,
OnewithAll

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

They are supposed to freak you out... "they" need you to be so scared that you will beg them to take the guns.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think so too, its not an upswing in the number of incidents.....its an upswing in its publicity.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

How does your sister know? Does she work there?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It was an armored car driver/security guard...per multiple reports on twitter...

Tara Wallis‏@tarawallis
UPDATE: The report of man with gun at Cedars Sinai Medical Center: it was a security guard. All is clear & okay there.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Serious? Brinks truck driver walks in and everyone flips their shipts.

Good god, people are jumpy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
No offense to the OP but it is just this very thing that has shaped our society in negative ways. Too much information being passed around in literally seconds. Things like this that turn out to be nothing spread across the country and get twisted at every telling. It creates a society rife with paranoia. Keep the local news local.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

I disagree. Yes, occasionally there will be a false alarm, but unless I'm mistaken ATS was the first website with any info on the Oregon Mall shooting because a members wife was locked in a storage room in the mall. We had nothing to go on but his word and it turned out to be true.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I want somebody to toss a toaster into a public pool.

That way we can all start calling 911 for seeing a man with a toaster.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

LOL you sound like me.

All of this craziness has to stop, where has our sanity gone?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just two more days folks and then we can all settle down, let this BS pass and let the "Great Mayan Hangover" begin!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

First they came for my waffle iron, and I said nothing...

new topics

top topics

join