It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello To All of You Fruitcakes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello All,

Take no offense to the title please it is there to hopefully grab you attentions a little. I am a nut, as we are all, are we not? I have been a closet ATSer for several years, now I have built up the courage to "come out of the closet". A little about me, I am studying to earn a Bachelors Degree in Cultural Anthropology with a minor in History. I am married and have been for three years, to a wonderful lady. I have four children, three girls and one boy, I feel sorry for him to be surrounded by so many females. We have a busy household, not only is it us, but I remodeled my basement and garage and now have my mother living in the basement and my father-in-law in the garage. There never is a moments peace, unless it is three in the morning, but I would not trade it for anything. I used to own a pizzeria, that is until I slept walked head over heels down a flight of stairs and blew out four discs in my back, two lower, two upper. Not only that I also blew out six of the seven discs in my neck, so pain is an everyday part of my life. During the past eight months I have gone through two surgeries and have some more in the near future. The sucky part is I have been waiting a year to get into pain management, but I will finally be getting in January 28, I can't wait. Other than that, I believe in intelligent extraterrestrial life, common sense tells me there has to be more than just us in the vastness of space. I believe a UFO crashed in Roswell and the government did a crappy job covering it up. I believe that we as American should vote independently for Jesse Ventura in the 2016 election. Why I believe this is because he is using his political and star power to try and get answers, but he and only he is paying for it. We as American that want these answers should show our support for him and prove that the impossible can be done, get him elected, and turn this country for a loop. Just my opinion. I hope to meet some new people and make some friends along this journey through ATS. Everyone's opinion matters to me, even the ignorants, I do like a good laugh now and then. Nice to meet you all!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hello from a fellow obstkuchen.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sublik

Welcome grasshoppa...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hello,

welcome to ATS, best place online for alternative and discussion.

Glad you could make it before the new year, here's a good link that should answer a lot of your posting / thread making questions : Frequently Asked Questions

Good luck and have a good one

SS

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You can go to "tools" then "messages" then you'll see your inbox tab and a replies tab right next to it. ?That's an easy way to see who's replied to any of your posts anywhere on ATS..

Wish someone told me that 6 months ago

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Welcome to our asylum!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

That is too funny, it took only 6 months to find it, glad you said something. -Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Welcome,
As you have already noticed, everyone around here is quite barmy, or a slice short of the full loaf.....except me

edit on 19-12-2012 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I guess we will see. One thing I am sue of is there will be plenty of nutcases making the news.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Welcome in out of the cold. That first step is a doozy
Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Hopefully, the world won't end on Friday, I personally don't believe it will, but for many I think it will, this is unfortunate. If it so happens to end, by chance, at least I got a few days in here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
welcome to the party.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You slept walked yourself down the steps! Holy hell
you got my sympathy for all your going through. P.s.~ my kids are the the opposite. One girl, 3 boys... Welcome to the nuthouse & I'll see you around the boards

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My fruitcake is in the mail, on the way to the in-laws. I'll tell it you said hi.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

The funny part about the "stairs incident" is, I had a friend over and he was sleeping on the couch, he heard the door open, woke up, asked me what I was doing, I did not respond, I proceeded to open the door and took a step, he tried to grab me and missed, bam, he said my head snapped all the way back and touched my back, I tumbled head over feet, head bouncing off of each stair, my body crumpled and my legs were touching my head backwards at the bottom of the stairs. He thought I was dead as he was rushing down the stairs after me, to his surprise I jumped up and proceeded to go out of the door, in my underwear. He stopped me and asked where I was going, I then replied "to the bar", he explained to me the bar was closed and that it was 4 am. Instead of calling an ambulance as a person with common sense would, he brought me back up the stairs to my bed where I proceeded to fall back to sleep. When I woke up in the morning I had no recollection of what happened, I went into the bathroom to wash up, looked in the mirror and said aloud "What the fu$k!". My face was all bruised, blood was coming out of my eyes and ears and I did not know why. When my friend awoke he explained what had happened, I asked him why he did not call an ambulance, his reply "I didn't want them to think I pushed you."
I was happy I lived through it and get a kick out of the story, who sleep walks down a flight of stairs, gets up and wants to keep going? Ah well, sh$t happens. I still have no recollection of what happened and lost about three to four years of memory. Just thought I would share. Nice to meet you by the way.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Thanks for telling your fruitcake I said hi (hopefully, it is not a significant other). Nice to meet you!

top topics

join