It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Oh, and yes I did go to that site to try to find another movie review connection. Guess I need to find the reviews that are written 12 years after a movie comes out.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
One of the firefighters that died assisted with Hurrican Sandy...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
No i did not seen any movie of such kind or party. Its looking something interesting. What kind of movie this any one can tell me about it. Its looking like a horror movie. Is this right which i am thinking. I like horror flicks. I would like to take reviews first after i will watch.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bscharping
reply to post by GLontra

Ok How about a strange review about a movie called "The Summer of Massacre"??????????

Ok I am not one to get into the discussion on something like this rather than just watch you all go at it and form my own opinion, BUT when it comes to the movie reviews warning us, I thought that was just too weird. I may be way off on this, but I thought I would give you all the link and tell me what YOU think about it.

My first step was to type in December 14, movie review massacre (google is good like that). The third link down is "The Summer of Massacre and One Murder a Minute". I click on it.

I find a movie review for (of course) The Summer of Massacre blah blah blah, right?

I read the review on this link first: www.28dayslateranalysis.com... and didn’t think much of it besides the "three serial killers" and the 155 kills in the movie that breaks a world record. Notice the few words on the site that are in BOLD:

Sympathy
Bloody murder
Joe Castro
Dark pasts
Seek revenge
Serial killers
Bloodworks
Jennifer Holderness (James Holmes?? - I'm really reaching here)
The Hobbit (not sure why that's relevant)

Where it gets me is at the bottom where it mentions another film this director has done…

*this title releases January 10th with the following special features: a director's commentary, a director's diary, an inerview with Brinke Stevens, cast auditions, Joe Castro's "Childhood Massacre" short film

WHAT??? Remember this was posted on December 14, 2011

Ok that was weird. This is weirder. There are links to other sites that also have reviews for this movie. When I went to the Wildside review the title of the review here is " Film Review: Castro’s ‘The Summer of Massacre’ (2011) Breaks Kill Records & Hearts"

I'd also like to point out in another review: "Let your bloody freak flag fly!" and on wikipedia for the movie they divide the separate stories (the movie is a few different stories) and in the last story in "the Warehouse" they point out that "the Los Angeles nuclear massacre will be felt for centuries to come" hmmmmmmmmm.

BREAKS RECORD KILLS?? CHILDHOOD MASSACRE?? WEIRD BOLDING OF LETTERS!!! LOS ANGELES! That's when I said I have to share this. Thoughts?

JANUARY 10 WAS THE DAY OF THE CALIFORNIA SHOOTING

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Whoa... That's a bit odd. Sorry for the one liner, but weird

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join