It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Well the additional words "Lingerie Party" are an anagram of "Reptilian Grey" but I doubt that has anything to do with it....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
The ODDS for "mere coincidence" are 0.00000000000001%

Thats ALL that matters.

It's not ME who needs to "prove" that there was "causation" between the FACTS.

It's the "debunkers" who have to prove that there are any MATHEMATICAL chances of all those facts being "mere coincidence".

I tried to find a tiny glimmer of logic in this post, but I just can't seem to locate any.

Someone help me out here.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by barefootsoldier
reply to post by Raxoxane

Well the additional words "Lingerie Party" are an anagram of "Reptilian Grey" but I doubt that has anything to do with it....

LOL! around these parts that's like saying quite alot.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by barefootsoldier

Yes well,im not the one who put only those 2 words through the generator,am i? That would be You.And im Really not so heavily invested in this matter that im gonna nitpick with you.It was an idea that came into my mind,that the name is an anagram,that's all.Any one else is free to run with it,enjoy.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
never mind
edit on 20-12-2012 by dJbdJb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Who or what is "Sandy Hook"?
I can only credit the vast ignorance of the masses concerning this "mystery" to the immense failings of our public school system designed for "goys".

Sandy Hook is a reference to the Devil, also known as, Yahweh Sabaoth, the God of War.
Sandy Hook is the bloody spear which pierces the son of Man.
It is the Hebrew/Phoenician character, "Waw" (woe), meaning "six".
In Greek it is the "stigma"; pronounced "hex", meaning "curse".
It is the Red Spear/Hook which is "Adam Lanza". Sand is red due to its "hematite" (iron) content signifying blood ("hemoglobin"; "hemorrhage").
It is the hexagon; the hexahedron; the black cube (Kaaba).

Sandy Hook is Melek Taus, god of the Synagogue of Satan, ruler of this world from whom Commandments howl out for daily blood sacrifice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26
Who or what is "Sandy Hook"?
I can only credit the vast ignorance of the masses concerning this "mystery" to the immense failings of our public school system

So it's a failing of the school system the masses were not taught theology in public school?

Sandy Hook is a reference to the Devil, also known as, Yahweh Sabaoth, the God of War.

Sandy Hook is the bloody spear which pierces the son of Man.

Sandy Hook is Melek Taus, god of the Synagogue of Satan, ruler of this world from whom Commandments howl out for daily blood sacrifice.

So essentially...

Sandy Hook means the devil, named Yahweh Sabaoth, god of the Synagogue of Satan, and god of war, commanded the shooter to kill as a blood sacrifice to himself. That about right?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Follow the link.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

His rhetorical questions in opening aren't unusual. Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre reads like there must be more to it. He's just a bad writer, if anything

It's suspicious someone would write a review about the movie, they allegedly saw, and not know the movie took place in Sandy Hook. Those rhetorical questions demonstrate the reviewer was ignorant of this fact...that's suspicious. Now I am not saying this is proof of a greater conspiracy, but at the very least it's suspect that reviewer even watched the movie.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I just done what someone suggested.
about anagrams.

Someone was wondering about what Hook a 4 letter count can mean.

here is my result.

4 letter words

ANDS DANS DAYS NAYS
SAND

my gosh.
Four Days?

what happened on the 18th?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Way to confuse the cat must have been planed long time ago hmm.throw this in,a consparacy radio show this is a great coincidence,use it.ya think.probably anything that connects.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

This guy looks pretty normal to me. Hell, he is very smart too.

www.linkedin.com...

That website in the OP can be found here as well.

He can be found reviewing movies as well here:
www.imdb.com...

Seems to me, the guy likes weird gory horror movies.
Pretty sure there is nothing to see here anymore.

More info...about www.aslashabove.com
Luisito Joaquín González's Publications:
a SLASH above is a weekly publication of a rare genre of films that have become increasingly popular due to their obscure standing and cult status. The site was set up to offer write-ups on the rarest examples and to deliver news and updates

More pics:
plus.google.com...

This thread needs to be closed
edit on 20-12-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I leave a very simple question to all the "debunkers"

How many reviews were EVER written about this B-movie "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre" where a serial killer who attacks "after hurricanes" commits a MASSACRE in a place called Sandy Hook?

How many?

I guess that VERY FEW reviews were ever written about this very obscure movie...

Now, what are the odds of one of those reviews, written more than 12 years after the obscure movie was released, being published online EXACTLY on July 20, 2012, the same day of the massacre in the premiere of a movie (TDKR) where there is also a strike in a SANDY HOOK district?

You mean the reviewer couldn't find any movies relating to a massacre in Aurora to get some traffic, so they went with another massacre movie review instead?

I don't know what world you live in, but in the world I inhabit there are millions of people who do not simply fawn over Hollywood blockbusters, there is an entire industry of low-budget film-making out there across the world. Just because in America you only ever bother to watch something that cost 100,000,000 to make, doesn't mean the rest of the world is like that.

So the idea that someone should dare to enjoy and write about movies you never heard of is suspicious to you?

Again, this is nothing but posters on ATS seeing a conspiracy where there is none.

1. there are millions of people out there who enjoy low-budget movies, there are awards ceremonies for non-Hollywood production. There are bloggers who write about those movies, and millions of people who appreciate them.

2. Bloggers strive to be different in order to gain traffic. The fact that this might only have one review in existence is not so shocking. I write site content for a living, it's part of my job to write content that is unique and original. If I write about something no one else is writing about, I get more traffic because of it - as long as there are people searching for it. Search Engine Optimization also helps - following the news and seeing what might be a big story, then adding a post about something that will attract searchers looking for information on that story.

3. It would be a clever (and common) tactic to also "tip-off" people who would be interested in it too, for instance like pointing out a conspiracy, then getting the attention of a conspiracy forum, gaining another few hundred hits on the page and another few links to the article in the post!

Once again, there are logical and reasonable explanations for this. Not everything is a conspiracy. All it takes is a little thinking and what seems remarkable to some is actually pretty mundane.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
I'm not seeing the conspiracy here at all.

Sandy Hook isn't an original or unique name...

You have no brain at all.

You can't think, you can only DENY, DENY, and DENY, no matter the FACTS.

No, the FACT is that Sandy Hook is a real place, and has existed for decades, and has been used as a setting in numerous fictional stories. Sandy Hook was not invented last Friday, just because YOU had never heard of it before.

Sandy Hook in New Jersey IS A REAL PLACE, and THAT is a FACT.
edit on 20-12-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Oooohhh, but of course!!

EVERY MONTH people are publishing reviews about movies that have the words "Sandy Hook" and "massacre" in the title, right?

EVERY MONTH!!!

And EVERY MONTH there are massacres happening in theaters, right? Specially in theaters were a movie that has "a strike in Sandy Hook" are screening, right?

It happens ALL THE TIME!

Ehhhh.. No.

No, just that month.

Lets say I run a movie review site, and I see that there has been a train crash somewhere today that is making huge news.
I log into my blog, I find a movie out there about a train crash, and I write a post about it in the hope that I get some more traffic from that.
Then, a year later there's another train crash that hits the headlines...

Does that mean I planned the train crash? Does it mean movies are talking to me? Does it mean I'm living in the Matrix?

No, it means I created a post that got some attention just as I planned it to. Only now it's getting even more attention because people the timing of it is suspicious - when really I was just doing my job as a webmaster,

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

Not hurricane, storm. Again, no where does the word hurricane appear.

Dude what word is that on the cover? Huh? What word could that be?

Hurricane? Maybe? Does it say hurricane?

anyone see the word hurricane?

could it possibly say hurricane?

"Seven Strippers A Deadly Hurricane A Haunted Lighthouse Hanky Panky and of Course Blood, Gore and Murder"

Netflix description ...

Seven strippers take a break from their daily bump-and-grind by vacationing at Sandy Hook, but after a blissful day of tanning and relaxing, the ladies must batten down the hatches before they are hit by a hurricane -- and a serial killer. The hook-bearing psychopath terrorizes the women, and blood flows as they try to escape their pursuer. Scream queen Debbie Rochon co-stars with Mistress Persephone and Mr. Creepo (director Tim Beckley).

Nope not a hurricane just a storm. No, no hurricane, storm only.

NO HURRICANE FOLKS JUST A STORM!!

Oooops!
edit on 20-12-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think the 'author' just didn't know why the film had such a strange title. As Sandy Hook, sounds like a persons name rather than a place. He's a British Author. I myself am British and I also didn't know what Sandy Hook was. I also thought it was a persons name, when I first saw the incident reported.
No conspiracy in the blog. It's just a blog review of a rather rubbish looking film.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Considering Timothy Green Beckley went to New Brunswick High School in New Jersey and Sandy Hook was a popular place for all of us Central Jersey kids to hang out may have something to do with him picking that location for the movie. As to why he called it what he did, we can only wonder.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
OK the review itself talking about the title of the movie having some sort of meaning. The killer does have a hook to kill with. So that could be all that the reviewer was referring to.

The only coincidence left is why he did the review 12 years later and published it on the day of the Aurora shooting. I don't know ... could be nothing, could be something.
edit on 20-12-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Where I seem to have issue is coincidence!

I knew the father of the theater shooter was supposed to testify in the LIBOR case but when it was disclosed that both the fathers were scheduled to testify that was a little too much for me!

Seems the worm turns...

I Also can not reconcile the same movie where the shooting took place has Sandy Hook reference in the movie at 1:58 min into the show. It is hand written on the map and to the left of the screen!

I'm not able to connect any dots here but I do think there are more dots here than are being connected!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join