It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

First of all, notice how the review was published on July 20, 2012, the same day of the massacre in Aurora, Colorado, during the premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises".

This isn't adding anything other than weird coincidences. But my birthday is July 20th (I also saw Dark Night that day), and my brothers birthday is December 14th.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Simpsons may have a connection to Bohemian Grove (no doubt many media creations do, just by the nature of the industry and its connections,) but I was specifically referring to the Simpsons clock coincidence, which many came to believe meant an event was going to occur on a certain date, because it lined up with numerous other events and news stories so seemingly perfectly, that the preponderance of evidence seemed inescapable. (In fact, I believe I recall the Bohemian Grove link being one of those pieces of evidence.)

Then nothing happened.

That doesn't mean that there's zero connection between The Simpsons and anything nefarious necessarily. But that specific example is why I cited it as one in an extremely long series here on ATS, of things which appeared to be correlated and relevant, but turned out to be nothing more than coincidence in the end. Or at least in terms of how they were interpreted.

My point was to demonstrate that seemingly improbable coincidences do happen, even overwhelmingly compelling ones, and that we should not assume that they portend anything more than that necessarily. Which is why I said, "Open and intrigued, but skeptical of any significance."

Peace.
edit on 12/20/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo and improved wording.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
well consider:

stalin forcibly starved the entire ukraine to death. a very slow painful death. men, women, children, babies. it took 1 year. anybody seen not losing weight, was shot. 30,000,000 people starved to death enmasse. some started to cannabalize. they were shot for doing so. and most of the western leaders knew about it and did nothing to stop it. in fact, marx, lenin, and stalin were backed and supported by the high finance, bankers and american corporations actually built factories there. as it has been mentioned, elsewhere, there were more catepillar tractors in the ussr than anywhere else.

now any group of people who would forcibly starve 30,000,000 people to death, knowingly, or contribute to such a government's stability and rise to prominence, is not somebody that shouldn't have many many many conspiracy theories written about it. they deserve it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I grew up in the Sandy Hook area. I have a dear friend whose friend directed this movie. It is a low class movie that only involves T/A and vampires. We were talking about the day after the shootings took place. There is nothing here! THAT I can guarantee.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

now tell us again, why shouldn't we question every word they say, every move they make, everything they do? the media was complicit as well. they told no one. and stalin made
hitler look like a choir boy by comparison. we never heard a word about it, because the press was complicit, the schools were complicit, the politicians and bankers were complicit, and our corporations were complicit.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Has anyone put the name of this movie through an anagram generator yet?Sorry,have'nt had time to read the whole thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

TEMPORAL AWARENESS

isn't that what James Holmes was studying?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

www.wordsmith.org...

Don't see anything that catches my eye.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
So I sent a Facebook friend request to the director/actor of this movie.

I will let him know about this thread and see if he'd like to share anything.

Actually I'd be surprised if he wasn't already a reader.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I just thoughts I add it up:

S +A+N+D+Y = 1+1+5+4+7 = 18 = 9

The elusive favorite illuminati number 9!

H+O+O+K = 8+6+6+2 = 22 = 4

4 really doesn't mean anything to me in an occult sense so let's look at what else these numbers could mean:

18 + 22 = 40

40 in the bible is the number for probation. Maybe our time it up.

or we could see it as 9 + 4 which is 13 and we know how the Mason's love the lucky number 13!

Of course we also have the number of victims is 27, and that adds up to 9 again. So, we have a lot of numbers, and it proves nothing, but I thought I share why we might have a link to Sandy Hook.
edit on 20-12-2012 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by GLontra
What is going on here?

We need a new culture, the old one doesn't work, isn't the least bit entertaining, and eventually manifests itself in some heinous act. That's what's going on, nothing more, just a bunch of sick and twisted memes running around gathering in like-minded lunacy, until it gathers enough substance to feed the devil.

It's the worst kind of serendipitous synchronicity, that's all, on the flip side of everything that's worthwhile in life like love, family, mutuality, caring, compassion etc. etc.

Don't feed the demons - is the lesson to be learned.

To tell ya the truth I really don't buy it either. But try to remember were you are and what this sight is all about. Sometimes it is better to say nothing.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Hi there,i just googled "anagram generator"+used the first one one on the list.Got tons of stuff,this one caught my eye:A camaraderie length RISKY SON posy.But there's lots to look thru.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
this is just too freakish!
I do not believe in coincidence.There is a connection it's just to strange.
my mind has just melted.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well,here's another one:A camaraderie renting shyly spooks..there's a lot about koshering,yolk,spy,ops ,Tony..also gherkin.Please tell me Adam Lanza hated gherkins:-) that was just weird,but within all the nonsense phrases,there's a few that stands out.And for a Doomsday Special:A camaraderie openings shortly sky:-)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This is spooky as hell

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
greatest mass murderer in history

edit on 20-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Idk if you're referring to the anagram,but i thought i'd look some more,and the site said:due to server load,the max is atm now 28 letters.I went there from my cell history directly,like i just did to post my 2nd reply.So,i will check later for more,maybe.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

Originally posted by aboutface

Originally posted by FistOfFreedom

Originally posted by Syntagma
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Interesting coincidence.

I can't get past the fact that on their cover they misspelled massacre as "massacAre."

Why would that be intended?

What immediately popped into my head was the Bohemian Grove ceremony called Cremation of Care, the title of which i could never quite get my head around.

All they're doing is writing their "cares" down on paper, the things they care about, and then burn (cremate) them. So they are supposed to not have any cares while attending the grove. Hence, the Cremation of Cares ceremony.

Yeah the burning human effigy and the forty foot child devouring babylonian stone owl bozo they roast it in is just for giggles.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Went back to anagram site via history,and the limit was 15 letters now,they said.Anyway,here's 2 more i wrote down at the time:1)A camaraderie stressing honky ploy 2)A camaraderie koshering sly not spy..? There was apparently over 5k permutations,i was still by the first lot when the generator told me to FO.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Originally posted by yoyoma15
Wow, just another coincidence huh? I would love to find the supposed author Luisito Joaquín González. Clearly the point of his cryptic first paragraph is ," hey every other massacre film they made did DID NOT include a descriptive word such as Sandy Hook. The others are generic, with rock party and slumber party........why not just call it stripper party like the rest.".

This is not an accident. This is real deal. I am looking into the other movie he listed, and also the "Chav" comments. Clues perhaps.

Me too.

I would love to ask Mister Luisito Joaquín González why he wrote that review in that date, and with those words in the first paragraph...

I think he has some explanations to give...

Have you ever put it up for consideration that when people write reviews they don't select meaningful dates to coincide with past or present events.

His rhetorical questions in opening aren't unusual. Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre reads like there must be more to it. He's just a bad writer, if anything

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join