It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

All they're doing is writing their "cares" down on paper, the things they care about, and then burn (cremate) them. So they are supposed to not have any cares while attending the grove. Hence, the Cremation of Cares ceremony.
reply to post by Evildead

whilst doing a mock human sacrifice, wearing robes and chanting in front of a 40 foot owl apparently called molaech or something that has some other occult meaning. thats all your leaders are doing. dont worry about it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by Sphota

""I would leave out facts #4, #5, and #6 because no one can foresee hurricanes, those facts are just mere coincidence. Good analysis though. Keep up the great work."

unless we bring haarp into things ^^

Uh, funny, cause the exact thought crossed my mind as well...

...but to the guy or girl a few posts up, please don't pigeon hole me based on your thoughts about this...not fair. I get scheme of things, I get coincidences and I get that they are not always the same thing. But I really fail to see, especially if anyone is trying to make a "legitimate" case out of the in congruence of facts in the sandy hook story by the media and govt orgs, ...I fail to see how someone on his own movie blog site reviewing a movie made 12 years prior about a massacre in Sandy Hook New Jersey after a hurricane can be dragged in...

...you do realize you are bringing down the more straightforward issues by comparison.

One last thought before I'm through with this thread:

This Luisito is a movie buff. Did it ever occur to anyone that perhaps he saw Dark Knight that night and decided to review the Sandy Hook Lingerie Models because of the Sandy Hook shoot out scene reminding him about that other movie? Would that be coincidence? No, causality though, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scarlatti
What you seem to be missing, Sphota, characteristic of those who don't want to see the big picture, is that all these "coincidences" point to an event that, in itself, seems exceedingly surreal and has many inconsistencies and gaps. Just go and watch interviews with the parents of the children, they do not react in a way that I have seen before, they are sobbing but without tears and without much wavering in their voice at all. The bodies of the children were also left in the classroom and the parents were shown pictures to identify them, have you ever heard of anything like this before? And there is much more.

One of these parents, Robbie Parker, is swaggering like a rock star just before getting on camera, at which point he suddenly switches into a somber mode. www.youtube.com...

Yes, there are coincidences, but that doesn't mean everything is JUST a coincidence. This clearly has occult significance and the devil's fingerprints are all over it.

One more coincidence is, right about the time this happened, by pure chance, I was listening to a CD from the 80's called You Gotta Say Yes to Another Excess by Yello ( one-hit wonders who were famous for "Oh Yeah" on the Ferris Bueller soundtrack, but were a very arty and sophisticated group who were ahead of their time in many ways ). The song is called "Shine on You." Here are the lyrics of the first stanzas, where the singer repeats a list of strange names:

"Shine on You"

Willy Jackson
Stanley Davies
Spencer Cliss
Rosita Delicious
SANDY HOOKER

No money
You Telly, Lilly
And you Willy
Think I'm just another fool"

www.metrolyrics.com...

Another coincidence?

edit on 19-12-2012 by Scarlatti because: Lack of accuracy about something

What do the other four names relate to?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Crazy coincidences do happen, especially on ATS.

An ATS member managing to perfectly predict when the Dow's 777 day high would happen to the very day turned out to be a coincidence and not a sign from God that a mega-quake was about to happen.

The Illuminati Clock, James Holes, Comet Holmes, synchronicities were coincidences and not a sign that "the event" was upon us as claimed.

The Simpsons episode clock turned out to be a coincidence.

There have been many strange parallels, synchronicities, coincidences, and apparent signs - some incredibly improbable unless genuinely linked, and seemingly overwhelming in their compelling natures - which turned out to be nothing but chance coincidences. It does happen. In fact, it happens more often than not when dealing with these sorts of things, because we're looking for them in the first place.

That said, sometimes they aren't mere coincidences, by the same token. So, open and intrigued, but skeptical of any significance.

Peace.
edit on 12/19/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
This Luisito is a movie buff. Did it ever occur to anyone that perhaps he saw Dark Knight that night and decided to review the Sandy Hook Lingerie Models because of the Sandy Hook shoot out scene reminding him about that other movie? Would that be coincidence? No, causality though, right?

There were no references to Sandy Hook in DKR outside of the map, and there's no chance in hell someone saw Sandy Hook on that map without going through the movie with a fine toothed comb, which I highly doubt he did while watching it debut in the theater lol. So no, that theory never occurred to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Trapped after a hurricane?

Here's the Movie Trailer.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm usually a strict realist and skeptic, but I took one look into whether this movie was real, and when I found out it was, I just kinda stared at my screen with a stupid expression on my face for a few minutes.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Crazy coincidences do happen, especially on ATS.

An ATS member managing to perfectly predict when the Dow's 777 day high would happen to the very day turned out to be a coincidence and not a sign from God that a mega-quake was about to happen.

The Illuminati Clock, James Holes, Comet Holmes, synchronicities were coincidences and not a sign that "the event" was upon us as claimed.

The Simpsons episode clock turned out to be a coincidence.

There have been many strange parallels, synchronicities, coincidences, and apparent signs - some incredibly improbable unless genuinely linked, and seemingly overwhelming in their compelling natures - which turned out to be nothing but chance coincidences. It does happen. In fact, it happens more often than not when dealing with these sorts of things, because we're looking for them in the first place.

That said, sometimes they aren't mere coincidences, by the same token. So, open and intrigued, but skeptical of any significance.

Peace.
edit on 12/19/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

Simpsons actually has a connection to bohemian grove.
en.wikipedia.org...

Actor/writer Harry Shearer (This Is Spinal Tap, Saturday Night Live, The Simpsons), who has attended at least one Bohemian Club event, wrote and directed The Teddy Bears' Picnic, a parody of Bohemian Grove mock pagan pageantry and drunken revelry

Also the voice of Bart Simpson is a Scientologist which has already been exposed as a dark branch of the OTO (by L Ron's own son mind you).

There does seem to be a theme developing of events being foreshadowed in major films and media. Most of it seems to be centered around mystery schools and secret societies.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

Originally posted by Sphota

There were no references to Sandy Hook in DKR outside of the map, and there's no chance in hell someone saw Sandy Hook on that map without going through the movie with a fine toothed comb, which I highly doubt he did while watching it debut in the theater lol. So no, that theory never occurred to me.

Honestly, I don't care, I'm sorry I posted anything to begin with...leave it up to you whether I mean this thread or this site...

I came here half amazed it could be the case and I bought into it, but after this obnoxious Back and forth you all can take your delusions about Satan and/or Globalists creating b-movies with references to decades later hurricanes that foreshadow killings in the eponymous hamlet's elementary school because some Hispanic guy rented said slasher flick in Moscow years earlier but decided to specifically blog about that movie (after having blogged about tons before and many sense) on the exact day a guy trying to be the joker shot up a movie theater playing the Dark Knight, which has a second and a half view of a map that shows a place called Sandy Hook, which is near NYC, which is the metropolis Gotham is based on.

I'm the one who can't see indeed. Meanwhile, back on planet crazy, our self absorbed nation is fighting several wars -actively and passively - killing lots of other people's kids; or continuing to shop at Walmart cause of those low prices, despite the fact that over 100 parents and/or children just died in a sweat shop fire in Bangladesh, yet I don't see 24 hours coverage of "oh, so sad" ad-generating compassion on that four-times as much loss of life, and I don't see Obama or the Democrats trying to push through a slave labor ban or a Walmart ban.

Someone started another thread that said "what's causing us to snap?"

Well, we're fruit loops....that the answer.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You guys wanna hear some coincidences to this shooting that will have you thinking????
Alright check it out folks...
I was scoping out the story about the elementary shooting and started to catch something weird. You see some people say they encrypt numbers into false flag type events because numerology is important to them. Anyways I saw that the shooting happened at an elementary school named Sandy Hook.. so i had counted how many letters were in the name Sandy Hook and came up with the number 9. At first i was like okay im tripping thinking im just being paranoid.. then i saw that 26 kids were killed and i added that but came up with 8.. but the shooter also committed suicide so that would be 9 deaths total.. started telling myself its just a mere coincidence until i came across the shooters name Adam Lanza. 9 letters in his name.. wtf does it mean though? theres even 9 places in the united states with the name Sandy Hook..

1.Sandy Hook, NJ
2.Sandy Hook, KY
3.Sandy Hook, CT
4.Sandy Hook, MS
5.Sandy Hook, VA
6.Sandy Hook, MO
7.Sandy Hook Park, WA
8.Sandy Hook Elementary school, Sandy Hook, KY
9.Sandy Hook Elementary school, Strasburg, VA

What does it all mean? I started to dig deeper and came across this information..
The Mayan prophecy to do with 2012 was that it would signal the return of “The Nine”. … “At the next creation, the Bolon Yokte Ku, or Nine Support Gods, will return.” However, the actual word “return”, sometimes translated as “descent” …. Who are the Bolon Yokte Ku – The Nine? They have variously been translated as the God of Nine Strides, the Nine-Footed God, Jaguar-Foot-Tree and Nine-Dog-Tree. They were seen as living in the Underworld and were generally described as god(s) of conflict, warfare, and are hence linked with dangerous transition times, social unrest, eclipses, and natural disasters like earthquakes. … The question nevertheless remains as to who these Nine Gods truly are. Indeed, “Nine Gods” are not just an ingredient of the Mayan culture. There were also Nine Gods in the ancient Egyptian religion, as well as many others (e.g. India). To the Egyptians, they were also known as the Nine Principles and they were directly linked with their Creator Deity, Atum.
I know some of you aware of the presence of Saturn worship with these people. They like to leave alot of Saturn symbolism which led me look up Saturn. On wikipedia it says.., "its astronomical symbol (♄) represents the god's sickle".. so i clicked on sickle and it said.. "A sickle is a hand-held agricultural tool with a variously curved blade typically used for harvesting grain crops or cutting succulent forage chiefly for feeding livestock (either freshly cut or dried as hay)." But it looks strangely like the thing the grim reaper holds..or maybe im paranoid lol.. So by already coming across this information i ended up finding out about Saturnalia which starts on December 17 through December 23.. lets see what wiki pedia has to say about Saturnalia .."The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn in the Roman Forum and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms: gambling was permitted, and masters provided table service for their slaves.[1] The poet Catullus called it "the best of days."[2]".. The last line tripped me out.. Masters provided table services for their slaves? wtf.. the hole gets deeper folks.. Well later on i came across an article saying the Large Hadron Collider at CERN was going to be put under testing from December 17 to December 21.. weird how it starts the same day as Saturnalia but ends its testing on the 21st which is supposed to be the end of the world. Saturnalia ends on the 23rd the alternate dat of the end of Mayan calender which is also weird.. i also had knew already that CERN has a huge statue of the Hindu deity Shiva "the Destroyer" or "the Transformer".
In the Vedic tradition of India, the Holy Trinity of Gods are Brahma the Creator, Vishnu the Sustainer and Shiva the Destroyer. Shiva, like Kali is the deity that represents the destruction of illusion....negating anything that separates us from the truth of who we are. Whether in the Divine Play of relationship or the personal cycles of transformation throughout our lives,
Shiva is the great destroyer who helps us transform and surrender to our true nature.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It is a pretty stunning coincidence. However, I am more and more beginning to think there is 4chan shenanigans going on here. I don't know enough to explain how one could fake the time stamp but that would be my guess, along with photo shopping the image so it has that "massacare" typo in it.

4chan hoax could also explain some of the errors and inconsistencies in early news reporting, the fake FB pages going up, and the threats by LE to crack down on those.

That said..........

Anyone else notice "Bushmaster" as in GW Bush... and "Adam" as in Adam & Eve?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranoidalx

In Vedic Astrology, Shiva is represented by the planet Saturn, sometimes known as the Lord of Karma. Saturn, like Shiva ultimately represents the negation of false identifications that are associated with a limited sense of self. Saturn aspects in the astrological chart, on the personality level, represent the primary imprinting we have experienced around separation consciousness. This imprinting does not represent who we truly are but rather the contracted identifications we have taken on for survival.

Since Saturn corresponds with the first chakra representing basic survival needs, the fear of survival shows up differently for each individual depending on their early imprinting and circumstances. It could manifest as the fear of being seen, fear of expressing emotion, fear of speaking one's truth, fear of giving or receiving love, or the fear of taking action or asserting oneself. For example, on the personality level, the fear of being seen could prevent a person from truly shining their light and giving their gift to the planet. On a soul level though, this may actually be an opportunity for learning about true self-effacement or humility. The challenge, though, is to see Saturn or Shiva as our spiritual ally rather than our persecutor.

Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

Then i came across another article.. ezinearticles.com...,-So-To-Speak&id=6294710
it says.. "Humans have unfortunately created a black hole which is growing and growing, and spinning faster and faster. Luckily, it started out very, very small, but it seems to double in size every few weeks, as it got larger and larger the scientists became very alarmed as they can no longer contain it in small container. Now then, the rest of this is going to scare you to death.

The folks at CERN created a mini-black hole, and then collected it, but it started to swallow the container and they put it in a bigger and bigger container to hold it. Finally, they called NASA to delay the space shuttle, put the mini-black hole into a container and took it into space. It was then launched out of the space shuttle doors into deep space, away from our sun. As it was shot out, it started to unravel in its container, and it sped up and luckily away from planet Earth, eventually as it passed near Saturn, well, not really very close but it was close enough to set off a huge storm in Saturn's atmosphere which spanned across the planet."

Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

What is going on with Saturn worship? What is really behind all these coincidences ? Are they orchestrating these attacks as rituals? Are they part of a harvesting sacrifice for there Gods? and the black hole from the Large hadron collider???
ill leave you guys with this article..
socioecohistory.wordpress.com... al-prophecies-opening-of-bottomless-pit/

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow OP whata find. Now think of the posted date of the review, July 20th. When you add the month day of the month with the month you get:

7 (month)
+
20 (day)
=
27 - total dead at Sandy Hook including Adam Lanza!

This is weird, really weird!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by plewis51
Wow OP whata find. Now think of the posted date of the review, July 20th. When you add the month day of the month with the month you get:

7 (month)
+
20 (day)
=
27 - total dead at Sandy Hook including Adam Lanza!

This is weird, really weird!

My pet peeve is when people do numerology of dates all wrong. You can't just drop the year.

7+20+2012 = 2039 = 2+0+3+9 = 14 = 1+4 = 5

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
Trapped after a hurricane?

Here's the Movie Trailer.

"a terrifying madman waits in the DARK"

Why was 'dark' in all caps...? Like Dark Knight?
edit on 19-12-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweord

whilst doing a mock human sacrifice, wearing robes and chanting in front of a 40 foot owl apparently called molaech or something that has some other occult meaning. thats all your leaders are doing. dont worry about it.

That reminds me of the movie The Wicker Man with Nicolas Cage, and the original 1973 movie:

Suzanne Collins is also a resident of Sandy Hook; that is, the writer behind the Hunger Games.

As punishment for a past rebellion against the Capitol, in which a 13th district was destroyed, one boy and one girl between the ages of 12 and 18 from each district are selected by an annual lottery to participate in the Hunger Games, an event in which the participants (or "tributes") must fight to the death in an outdoor arena controlled by the Capitol, until only one individual remains. The Hunger Games From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forgive me, for I hope that I have not gone too off topic here.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
THE COMMENT IS GONE!!!??? Anyone get a screen grab?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Originally posted by GLontra

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant
Whether this is real or not, I have said it here before and I will say it again:

People are beginning to tap back into their natural abilities known as TEMPORAL AWARENESS.

Prophecy, seeing the future, seeing the past, it's all there. Except, when you combine ancient traditions with modern day electromagnetic technology...

Believe me, I've seen some HARROWING #...

Timewave Zero?

Terence did say that sychronicity would exponentially increase as we approached the 21st. I have a feeling he was onto something...

The only times I have had this level of synchro were in 2005 when I was meditating a lot and expanding my awareness, and the last 20 or so days doing nothing but being lazy... "The Energy" as I call it is waay strong right now.. Would be cool if EVERYTHING synchronizes on the 21st.. Everything would mean everything, and we would all Know.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDG420
THE COMMENT IS GONE!!!??? Anyone get a screen grab?

Which comment are you referring to? The comment that was in the review, that was linked in the OP is still there?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

On my iPad it shows Comments (0) may be different then what it shows on the pc I'll check in a minute for myself..

Eta: never mind I'm an idiot lol
edit on 19-12-2012 by MDG420 because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join