A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 4
103
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
What is going on here?

We need a new culture, the old one doesn't work, isn't the least bit entertaining, and eventually manifests itself in some heinous act. That's what's going on, nothing more, just a bunch of sick and twisted memes running around gathering in like-minded lunacy, until it gathers enough substance to feed the devil.

It's the worst kind of serendipitous synchronicity, that's all, on the flip side of everything that's worthwhile in life like love, family, mutuality, caring, compassion etc. etc.

Don't feed the demons - is the lesson to be learned.



+19 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Fact number 1 - In the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" there is a STRIKE in a district called SANDY HOOK


Fact number 2 - In the premiere of the movie "The Dark Knight Rises", on July 20, 2012, there was a massacre in a theater in Aurora, Colorado.


Fact number 3 - In the same day, July 20, 2012, someone posted a review about a horror movie called SANDY HOOK Lingerie Party Massacre in a blog, and the review starts with the following: "So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let’s say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about?"


Fact number 4 - In the horror movie in question, SANDY HOOK Lingerie Party Massacre, from the year 2000, the plot says there is a serial killer who strikes AFTER hurricanes.


Fact number 5 - There was a very strong hurricane in November 2012, called Hurricane SANDY, that affected the whole Northeast of the USA, including both the town of Sandy Hook, in New Jersey (where the horror movie is supposed to take place) and the village of Sandy Hook, in Newtown, Connecticut.


Fact number 6 - Less than one month and a half AFTER Hurricane Sandy, a serial killer enters SANDY HOOK Elementary School, in the village of SANDY HOOK, in Newtown, Connecticut, and kills dozens of little kids in a horrible massacre




Those are the FACTS.

I'm open for interpretations.

But there is an interpretation that is UNNACEPTABLE: "mere coincidence". Because the odds are ZERO.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 12/19/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Originally posted by FistOfFreedom

Originally posted by Syntagma
reply to post by FinalCountdown
 


Interesting coincidence.

I can't get past the fact that on their cover they misspelled massacre as "massacAre."


Why would that be intended?


What immediately popped into my head was the Bohemian Grove ceremony called Cremation of Care, the title of which i could never quite get my head around.

All they're doing is writing their "cares" down on paper, the things they care about, and then burn (cremate) them. So they are supposed to not have any cares while attending the grove. Hence, the Cremation of Cares ceremony.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
For those who missed it in the previous page, I think I should post it again in every page, so no doubt will remain about this matter:



webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qow4IajjwL4J:Aaslashabove.com/2012/07/+Sandy+Hook+Lingerie+Party+Luisito&tbo=d&strip=1



Copy and paste the link above on your URL adress bar...


It's a GOOGLE CACHE that PROVES the review was REALLY posted on July 20, 2012

Or, at least, it proves that, when Google bot cached that page on November 30, the page looked like that (with the review in question being dated from July 20)

Since the school massacre only happened on December 14, then it means there was no reason for the owner of the website to fake the date of that review on, or before, November 30.

So, it's 99.99999% sure that the review was REALLY posted on July 20, 2012



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra
 


As has been pointed out in other threads, Sandy Hook is not just the name of a school, it is also the name of a place in NEW JERSEY.

What are people not understanding about this simple fact? The words Sandy Hook were not "invented" last Friday, they have been in existence together for a very long time, used by plenty of people in stories, novels, movies and TV, there is a well known place CALLED SANDY HOOK!

As for the blog, are you aware of something called Search Engine Optimization? One of the most popular little tricks webmasters and bloggers have for gaining massive amounts of traffic is to adjust old pages to suit new news stories, thereby gaining hits on that page.

How do you know that they haven't gone back to change that page in order to capitalize on the story?

I would say is seems that this is what they have done, by repeating the name Sandy Hook in the first paragraph twice, this is basic SEO tactics to increase hits on a page.

Once again, there is no story here that I can see. You're all reading far too much into this as if the place doesn't exist, as if no one ever used those words together before Friday. This is a well known place, visited by hundreds of thousands of people every single year. It has existed for a very long time, and you're all pretending that it isn't even there.

Sandy Hook New Jersey is a place, it's been referenced thousands of times, deal with it and move on.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Fact number 1 - In the movie "The Dark Knight Rises" there is a STRIKE in a district called SANDY HOOK


Fact number 2 - In the premiere of the movie "The Dark Knight Rises", on July 20, 2012, there was a massacre in a theater in Aurora, Colorado.


Fact number 3 - In the same day, July 20, 2012, someone posted a review about a horror movie called SANDY HOOK Lingerie Party Massacre in a blog, and the review starts with the following: "So here we have Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre. Let’s say that again, SANDY HOOK LINGERIE PARTY MASSACRE! What do you think of when you see that combination of words? What’s in a title anyway? Does it have a cryptic meaning? Who is Sandy Hook? What on earth am I writing about?"


Fact number 4 - In the horror movie in question, SANDY HOOK Lingerie Party Massacre, from the year 2000, the plot says there is a serial killer who strikes AFTER hurricanes.

Fact number 5 - There was a very strong hurricane in November 2012, called Hurricane SANDY, that affected the whole Northeast of the USA, including both the town of Sandy Hook, in New Jersey (where the horror movie is supposed to take place) and the village of Sandy Hook, in Newtown, Connecticut.


Arguably, #4 and # 5 are coincidence and the reviewer says storm, not hurricane. I would remove these two as it is less fitting with the other facts in your timeline. The storm backdrop is coincidence to a hurricane some 12 years later....otherwise, who's in on it?




Fact number 6 - Less than one month and a half AFTER Hurricane Sandy, a serial killer enters SANDY HOOK Elementary School, in the village of SANDY HOOK, in Newtown, Connecticut, and kills dozens of little kids in a horrible massacre




Those are the FACTS.

I'm open for interpretations.

But there is an interpretation that is UNNACEPTABLE: "mere coincidence". Because the odds are ZERO.



Actually, now that I look at it, only the first three since the last three revolve around hurricane Sandy.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Sphota because: Quote mishap



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota
 


Actually all the facts posted are just that facts.

You need to learn your definitions



Definition of COINCIDENCE
1
: the act or condition of coinciding : correspondence
2
: the occurrence of events that happen at the same time by accident but seem to have some connection; also : any of these occurrences


You can't argue causality when all that is presented are facts.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli
 


I'm not debating the semantics of "fact"...

However it is not a "fact" that the killer struck after hurricanes, the poster/reviewer said "storm" (a square is a rectangle but not all rectangles are squares).

I stick by my observation and will add: Facts #4 and #6 are coincidental, fact #5 is not a fact, but rather a careless jump from any old storm to hurricane.

EDIT: I had the word "facts" in my first version but I hit the back button. i see where the confusion or miscommunication is here...should have made sure to re include it when I retuned it to avoid this argument. My bad.

I'm picking at the last three things as, in fact yes, just being "mere coincidences"....that was the point of my post.

The first three I give you, but the last three -well two, now that we've discounted number 5 as not being authentically factual.

edit on 19-12-2012 by Sphota because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphota
 


1)
If you look at the post by member FinalCountdown on the first page you will see a poster for the movie which specifically uses the word hurricane. Also a hurricane is a storm, don't fool yourself on this one.

2)
Again you are arguing that certain points are not facts but coincidences which are two items in two completely different categories.

Unless you wanted to prove that what was presented in the statements were false.

www.merriam-webster.com...


Definition of FACT
1
: a thing done: as
a obsolete : feat
b : crime
c archaic : action
2
archaic : performance, doing
3
: the quality of being actual : actuality
4
a : something that has actual existence
b : an actual occurrence
5
: a piece of information presented as having objective reality


Again you are arguing over the causality of the events, the events themselves and the locations in time in which they took place are facts.
edit on 19-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Actually, upon retreading what you said in your snarky little comment, do you always jump to conclusions when somebody offers a clarification on stuff you instantly jump on the bandwagon for?


Originally posted by Sphota

Arguably, #4 and # 5 are coincidence and the reviewer says storm, not hurricane. I would remove these two as it is less fitting with the other facts in your timeline. The storm backdrop is coincidence to a hurricane some 12 years later....otherwise, who's in on it?

.....

Actually, now that I look at it, only the first three since the last three revolve around hurricane Sandy.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Sphota because: Quote mishap


I added bold for you to see why I'm a little confused why you assume I don't know only the definition of causality or coincidence, or fact, for that matter...

I never really argued the factual aspect, I was tackling the "mere coincidence" and this touched a chord with you and you reacted without reading what I said and subsequently insulted my intelligence. Thanks. But, now that we're here, #5 is NOT a fact because the guy never said "hurricane"



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra



Oh, I see...

Now, Timothy Green Beckley only needs to clarify why he directed a horror movie with the words "Sandy Hook" and "massacre" in the title...

I hope he can do that on Coast to Coast AM as soon as possible...



Umm....Maybe because the story takes place in Sandy Hook New Jersey and it is about the massacre of 7 prostitutes?

Seems pretty straight forward to me why it was named as such.

The guy that posted this review, as far as I can tell is just that, a guy who posts movie reviews. I am not seeing any relation between him and this film. Just the fact that he put a review up about this movie on the same day as an unrelated shooting....

It's just a guy that seems to have a thing for low/no budget horror flicks.

aslashabove.com...

It's just a coincidence guys. Just a guy who has nothing to do with the movie what so ever, but enjoys making reviews....

aslashabove.com...

Here, read all about him...... It's just a coincidence. The man has no more inside knowledge than you or I....

Popular or not, that is where I stand.
edit on 19-12-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
Actually, upon retreading what you said in your snarky little comment, do you always jump to conclusions when somebody offers a clarification on stuff you instantly jump on the bandwagon for?


Originally posted by Sphota

Arguably, #4 and # 5 are coincidence and the reviewer says storm, not hurricane. I would remove these two as it is less fitting with the other facts in your timeline. The storm backdrop is coincidence to a hurricane some 12 years later....otherwise, who's in on it?

.....

Actually, now that I look at it, only the first three since the last three revolve around hurricane Sandy.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Sphota because: Quote mishap


I added bold for you to see why I'm a little confused why you assume I don't know only the definition of causality or coincidence, or fact, for that matter...

I never really argued the factual aspect, I was tackling the "mere coincidence" and this touched a chord with you and you reacted without reading what I said and subsequently insulted my intelligence. Thanks. But, now that we're here, #5 is NOT a fact because the guy never said "hurricane"


Here is a link from the netflix description of the flick;
movies.netflix.com...


Seven strippers take a break from their daily bump-and-grind by vacationing at Sandy Hook, but after a blissful day of tanning and relaxing, the ladies must batten down the hatches before they are hit by a hurricane -- and a serial killer. The hook-bearing psychopath terrorizes the women, and blood flows as they try to escape their pursuer. Scream queen Debbie Rochon co-stars with Mistress Persephone and Mr. Creepo (director Tim Beckley).


What was that about storm instead of hurricane?

Or are you discounting that fact because the review posted on the same day says storm instead of hurricane? To bad the actual flick specifically states it is a hurricane.

Geez talk about semantics!
edit on 19-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The ODDS for "mere coincidence" are 0.00000000000001%

Thats ALL that matters.

It's not ME who needs to "prove" that there was "causation" between the FACTS.

It's the "debunkers" who have to prove that there are any MATHEMATICAL chances of all those facts being "mere coincidence".



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm not seeing the conspiracy here at all.

Sandy Hook isn't an original or unique name...



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I leave a very simple question to all the "debunkers"


How many reviews were EVER written about this B-movie "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre" where a serial killer who attacks "after hurricanes" commits a MASSACRE in a place called Sandy Hook?

How many?

I guess that VERY FEW reviews were ever written about this very obscure movie...

Now, what are the odds of one of those reviews, written more than 12 years after the obscure movie was released, being published online EXACTLY on July 20, 2012, the same day of the massacre in the premiere of a movie (TDKR) where there is also a strike in a SANDY HOOK district?



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
I'm not seeing the conspiracy here at all.

Sandy Hook isn't an original or unique name...



You have no brain at all.

You can't think, you can only DENY, DENY, and DENY, no matter the FACTS.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Oooohhh, but of course!!

EVERY MONTH people are publishing reviews about movies that have the words "Sandy Hook" and "massacre" in the title, right?

EVERY MONTH!!!

And EVERY MONTH there are massacres happening in theaters, right? Specially in theaters were a movie that has "a strike in Sandy Hook" are screening, right?

It happens ALL THE TIME!


Ehhhh.. No.



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
How about this screen from the Dark Knight Rises?




Big Red Letters the word AURORA (Where the shooting took place)



posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
dp
edit on 19-12-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)




new topics
top topics
 
103
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join