It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange review for a movie called "Sandy Hook Lingerie Party Massacre"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I can't really access pictures at work, but the man on the cover looks like the old school luchador Bane

Plus there is this one

edit on 19-12-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FistOfFreedom

Originally posted by Syntagma
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Interesting coincidence.

I can't get past the fact that on their cover they misspelled massacre as "massacAre."

Why would that be intended?

First of all, realize that Syn's post with the capital A was merely to show that the letter did not belong in the word. Lower case it and I read something.

What immediately popped into my head was the Bohemian Grove ceremony called Cremation of Care, the title of which i could never quite get my head around. So if this is intended, and surely after umpteen revisions and processes before poster distribution it has to be, could "mass-a-care" (as in massage- a- care) fit into their twisted scenarios?

I need a shower and fresh air.
edit on 19-12-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Originally posted by FistOfFreedom

Originally posted by Syntagma
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Interesting coincidence.

I can't get past the fact that on their cover they misspelled massacre as "massacAre."

Why would that be intended?

What immediately popped into my head was the Bohemian Grove ceremony called Cremation of Care, the title of which i could never quite get my head around. So if this is intended, and surely after umpteen revisions and processes before poster distribution it has to be, could "mass-a-care" (as in massage a care) fit into their twisted scenarios?

I need a shower and fresh air.
edit on 19-12-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

Cremation: Noun
The incineration of a dead body.

Mass: Adjective
Relating to, done by, or affecting large numbers of people or things.

Care: Noun
The provision of what is necessary for the health, welfare, maintenance, and protection of someone or something.

Damn right Sandy Hook emotionally "affected large numbers of people.." They CARED in MASS.

I need to get out as well. smh

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Guys...

From that "other conspiracy website only frequented by nutcases":

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qow4IajjwL4J:Aaslashabove.com/2012/07/+Sandy+Hook+Lingerie+Party+Luisito&tbo=d&strip=1

Copy and paste the link above on your URL adress bar...

It's a GOOGLE CACHE that PROVES the review was REALLY posted on July 20, 2012

Or, at least, it proves that, when Google bot cached that page on November 30, the page looked like that (with the review dating from July 20)

Since the school massacre only happened on December 14, then it means there was no reason for the owner of the website to fake the date of that review on November 30.

So, it's 99.99999% sure that the review was REALLY posted on July 20, 2012

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
wow! this is a crazy find! Any info on the author of the review? It would be interesting to know if he perhaps has any connection to the last week's event?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It might be worth emailing coast to coast with this info. I think they'd probably put it as a news item and get the director on the phone in the next few days.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yes, I posted about this movie yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had lots of others good research in that thred:

this movie --- en.wikipedia.org...

"Two private bankers, Alistair (Scott) and Jamie (Mackenzie), who have the world at their feet get their kicks from playing a 12 hour game of hunt, hide and seek with people from the margins of society."

And also note this posters:

www.imdb.com...

See man in camo in the woods at bottom right.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The title and cover might not really be that incriminating toward Timothy Green Beckley.
I mean the name of the movie changes sometimes at a very late stage in the process and the director might have nothing to do with it.

The review brings two question marks though. The timing and the review in question.
The review is weird. I'd like to ask the person who made the review, not the director, really.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Is it possible that the admin of the website posted that review and was able to change the time stamp?

Maybe they are trying to get web traffic by creating a hoax.

If not, it's definitely strange to say the least.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
aslashabove.com...

This place reviews a bunch of old horror movies almost every day....

Conspiracy nuts are REALLY starting to reach, here.

There is no conspiracy. Do you understand how common "Sandy Hook" is? How many places have this name?

Sandy Hook, NJ
Sandy Hook, KY
Sandy Hook, CT
Sandy Hook, MS
Sandy Hook, VA
Sandy Hook, MO

Sandy Hook Park, WA

Sandy Hook Elementary school, Sandy Hook, KY
Sandy Hook Elementary school, Strasburg, VA

This is just from a 2 minute Google search, I'm sure there are tons more. These threads popping up are getting really annoying. Let the victims rest in peace and stop using their deaths to further your personal conspiratorial wishes!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
More research on the author of that review show he is expert in computer science and speaks 4 languages fluently. Very likely a spook or - since based in UK - possibly another connection to LIBOR.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

its not often that I read the word "care" as though it were referring to an actual personage.

coincidentally, the THREAD I opened immediately following this also speaks of a "care" as some type of being.

maybe dumb, but I found it interesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
wow....

So you guys are saying they've been planning this shooting for the past 22 years? (at least...)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Okay I shouldn't go there because I don't really think there is anything to this, but that never stopped me from playing devil's advocate. To take this further, I would also point out that Sandy Hook's mascot is an eagle (someone can confirm just in case). Granted an owl is the supposed "moloch" representation, but there is an eagle owl. Just sayin'.

Disclaimer: I will point out however, that moloch is actually not represented by an owl, but it fits the larger consensus.

I'm sure someone could come up with something representative of the colors, or anything else and make it fit because people want to make sense of what happened. Absolutely understandable but, the reality is that in hindsight we can create our own ideas of what we are "seeing."

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Now, look at this very weird review of that movie, published in a blog specialized in horror movies:

aslashabove.com...

First of all, notice how the review was published on July 20, 2012, the same day of the massacre in Aurora, Colorado, during the premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises".
Do you notice how it looks like the author wants everyone to notice there is something wrong with the title of the movie, and that the title has a cryptic meaning?

What is going on here?

Just to point out a few facts that seem to have been missed in this thread:
The author of the review lives in the UK. This title took him a long time to find, as many of his titles do - because they are often only available on VHS, and he prefers something he can rip to his tablet. This title in particular he mentions he got on a trip to Russia.

Maybe the whole thing is actually a Russian conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealcyber5

Maybe the whole thing is actually a Russian conspiracy.

Someone else mentioned this theory, and maybe it has legs?

"They slip out of the back of the school - they reported multiple shooters - all of them & they run through through the woods to get in the car headed for Moscow or France or wherever. Meanwhile the local cops are setting up their robotic devise & its all been over for a longtime."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There's only one thing that bothers me more, than when people assume everything is a conspiracy.

It's when people assume that others assume everything is conspiracy by simply relating and making correlations of strange "coincidences" such as this.

Most of us, in fact, I don't think anyone in this thread has claimed that these "coincidences" are indicative of a conspiracy or planned event.

You people need to realize that much of the time we are simply observing and objectively observing at that, as well as we can. The abstract mind is always there, that is a given, but to simply assume that we're always thinking these observations are indicative of conspiracy?

Come on.

As a side note, I don't think the creator of the movie, nor the reviewer, are related to this tragedy at all. You'd be shocked how often people will "accidentally" express things that seem all too...knowing.

Kind of like how I might be thinking about how I need to get some more soap at the store, and someone randomly says right at that moment: "Well it'd be a good idea, he does smell these days."

edit on 19-12-2012 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

Who said there was a conspiracy ?
Where in OP you saw the word conspiracy?
All I see is people finding it weird and a couple of folks shaked their head, thats it.

Theres one thing I hate and its when people lacks the reading comprehension.
If you doesn't want to ask questions or participate in the discussion... Make your own thread saying "I dont wanna ask questions about Sandy Hook" . Thank you.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
this is really strange. i also felt like the last paragraph might be trying to speak to the killer?

"A wiseman once said that the key to a good life is making the most of every minute because as each one passes, you never get them back. I urge you not to waste yours on Sandy Hook as it is without a shadow of a doubt as rancid as a night in a decaying concrete tomb. Forget it"

i don't know. there's probably nothing to all of this, but it sure is crazy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
Is it possible that the admin of the website posted that review and was able to change the time stamp?

Maybe they are trying to get web traffic by creating a hoax.

If not, it's definitely strange to say the least.

No, it's not.

I will repeat myself:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:qow4IajjwL4J:Aaslashabove.com/2012/07/+Sandy+Hook+Lingerie+Party+Luisito&tbo=d&strip=1

Copy and paste the link above on your URL adress bar...

It's a GOOGLE CACHE that PROVES the review was REALLY posted on July 20, 2012

Or, at least, it proves that, when Google bot cached that page on November 30, the page looked like that (with the review dating from July 20)

Since the school massacre only happened on December 14, then it means there was no reason for the owner of the website to fake the date of that review on November 30.

So, it's 99.99999% sure that the review was REALLY posted on July 20, 2012

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join