It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEED HELP with Gun Control Debate!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I commend you on your efforts as well as your dad's wisdom to let you onto this site to share, discuss and find out truths. This site's motto after all, is to deny ignorance.

At 14, I was more concern about football, sports, algebra than projects such as yours. I am glad education is heading in the right direction today, to involve more real time issues that affects us, to have a greater understanding of events surrounding our environments which one day, when we are all gone, you and your peers shall inherit.

However, I believe that you should not restrict to 'gunshot' deaths by persons with mental health issues, but upon the general and more realistic 'murders' upon innocents, because regardless if an innocent is shot or knifed, or poisoned, or stangled, etc, - they constitute as 'unnatural deaths' and listed equally as murders.

In the UK, and other states which bans guns, takes great pride in that they have low gun homocides, but that's only a fallacy, hypocrisy and fantasy on their part. Despite their laws, it did not stopped murder by the mentally ill. Serial Killers abound there and worldwide, regardless if there was a gun ban or not.

Not all mentally ill will become a mass murderer for sure, but most certainly the ones who slaughter innocents are NOT sane people, no matter how methodical their planning and approaches to their crime are.

As said on another thread, most of these insane creatures DO NOT target where armed people reside for MASS slaughter, but only where NO ONE is armed. Hardly police stations where most staff are armed or the White House, Fort Knox where armed guards abound get targetted.

Good luck on your research! :-)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok, to the loser that actually reported me for copy and pasting a post here to help a boy do a book report, let me just say you need to find a life and need to lighten up. What kind of person does that? You are truly disturbed and need help. Perhaps it's small penis syndrome I don't know.. But there is help for you...

Report that....

I think i just found our next school shooter...
edit on 12/19/1212 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join