It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NuSTAR has Detected a Huge Explosion in the Center of our Galaxy and inbound...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Nothing tto worry about; the Galaxy is the mother to the stars, the stars are the mothers to the planets. We are children of the galactic life society. We are just not awakened yet with the more advanced beings in creation. There is NOTHING to fear in this beautiful creation! Its harmony at its best, that is what allows US to exist, let alone infinite other beings.

This is nuts timing though, if I were more ignorant I would say this is a fake call by NASA. What ARE the odds in timing with the winter solstice? Unless I'm missing dates here?

Bottomline, nothing to fear, EVERYTHING to embrace. The center of the galaxy is where the magic happens, its "explosions" are misinterpreted by a human mind which lives in a small world of fear and lies... this "explosion" could be the most beneficial thing a galaxy can do when operating

Lets think of it a a galactic hug ^.^

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

This is nuts timing though, if I were more ignorant I would say this is a fake call by NASA. What ARE the odds in timing with the winter solstice? Unless I'm missing dates here?
You are. It had nothing to do with the solstice (October) and it happens all the time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Nah, it's okay to pass through the Galactic Plane, again, and again. Unless I misread, if an explosion at the center of a galaxy can move faster than light, we should not have to worry.

Of course, we're still learning that our understanding of the Universe may not be as clear cut as it appears, so who knows.

Either way, I'm just gonna sit back, watch and wait. . .and wait. . .and wait.

edit on 20-12-2012 by Divine Strake because: I ran and ran, but still the car moved away from me as though it were a phantom mist. My unanswered calls ended. . .that day.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Bronagh

It flashes a lot more often than that.

This image from NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory shows the center of our Galaxy, with a supermassive black hole known as Sagittarius A* (Sgr A* for short) in the center. Using intermittent observations over several years, Chandra has detected X-ray flares about once a day from Sgr A*. The flares have also been seen in infrared data from ESO's Very Large Telescope in Chile.

www.nasa.gov...

I realise that, I was just answering his question. Hence the if at the start of my post.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Yeah but a lightyear is not the same as other distances. We didn't use the length of our finger or cut a bit of wood and call it a lightyear as with other measurements. We measured the speed of light and how far it traveled in a year.
So if we know the distance the earth moves in a year can't we just add the earth years unto we get to the same distance as a lightyear?

like-
earth travels 150,000,000km a year. 2 years is 300,000,000km keep on adding years until you reach the same distance of a lightyear and you have how many earthyears it takes for the earth to travel a lightyear.

edit on 20-12-2012 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Arken

Wouldn't it take a long long time to reach us?

Nothing will reach the earth becuase for a blast wave to travel it needs a medium to travel through!
The only thing that we have to fear is the energy in the form of the electromagnetic spectrum (radiation) and all radiation travels at the speed of light. Though charged particles can travel through space if they have any chance of getting here it will take hundreds of millions of years! So relax there is noting to worry about!
edit on 20-12-2012 by nosacrificenofreedom because: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We don't even know what we're looking at, could be a glimpse of light that's always there, just a window, the clouds passed by if you will, or it could be the natural after effect of the black hole's feasting process, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it was anything unusual, we know practically nothing about the center of our galaxy (despite the fact that we claim to know all things about something the second we can observe it).

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
These photons also carry the fire that will bring total obliteration to us all...

Aeons ov void they passed to cleanse this world of all disease

They Mayans were right...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

What about such explosions that happened 16 million years ago? Though I doubt those particles could even have the energy to escape the massive gravity near such a large gravity field! There's a big difference between the gravity of our sun and that at the center of our galaxy! If this had been a problem I'm sure we would have seen it in the history of our little planets fossil record! I believe it's our sun and GRBs that we need to worry about as far as getting cooked in space! Plus we have our Atmosphere and magnetosphere to protect us from small events!
edit on 20-12-2012 by nosacrificenofreedom because: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Good tidings brothers,

'Tis the beginning of the Final War, Exus Zimes. The ascension process has begun. Activate the Zertix my brethren!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterPainter
The thing you need to know are:-
What are the speeds of Gamma and X-rays.

Like with any explosion you see the light first, then the sound, then shockwave.

So we have seen the light, what arrives next?

It would be the shockwave. There is no sound in space.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This might be the kill shot that Ed Dames the remote viewer warned about.

The fact that we see it, however, proves that it happened so many years ago, depending on how many light years away that thing is. That will knock something out of alignment somewhere.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a very long time reader second time poster.....

what kills me about these threads is the purposeful trolling people are doing.

Using pictures that were published months ago as a basis for the end of the world. Implying disaster and ruin when high school physics and maths clearly tell us its false, and posting on the eve of the supposed end of the world is in my view trolling. ATS should have canned this the moment it was posted.

Granted ATS readers seem to be intelligent and the general sway in the thread is one of disbelief but for those who are stressed, mentally ill, gullible, foolish and just plain stupid these discussions are generally ignored and its the headline, and the scammers post that are viewed and believed. Take the DeepWater posts. Methane clouds, middle earth, ocean deaths, korean midget subs, aliens and so much more. Yet none of it has happened!

For the last decade ATS and its sister forums and sites (Icke, GodlikeProductions, whatdoesitmean) have been sh*t stirring every possible end of the world claim, whether its the 21/12/2012 or another date they have all been wrong. wrong and even more wrong. Supervolcano erruptions warnings; wrong. Tidal waves; wrong (and when there are ones you don't know it/got it wrong. Aliens (still no evidence despite millions having access to HD videos - and don't give me those youtube crap. all photoshopped and there for the page views).

I love a good conspiracy. Why else do i read these sites. I love a good laugh even. Hell there is a great post in the conspiracy section about real ones: www.abovetopsecret.com... However when the paranoid underground is this wrong, consistently, I feel like enough is enough.

I'm over watching millions of people scared by the conniving lies on these sites. I'm sick of watching these sites and its authors profit immensely from page views, site advertising, book deals, films, merchandising , and other crap, living off the of the back of these falsehoods. A couple of weeks ago there was a thread on a book from some guy who claims he got the transcripts from an alien Roswell interrogation.

Within hours of reading it it was clear the author had ripped off Hubbard and Scientology. Coming up with material that had absolutely no basis in truth. No evidence, hell even the author said he had no proof and yet this guy was hocking this crap off. Selling falsehoods that ATS and other sites allow to permutate like a virus through the world.

If all of these conspiracies were true there would be evidence. Real evidence that the real world could accept. Don't give me the media rules the world. My father worked for one my country's premiere Current Affairs shows. I saw him expose real stories of corruption, murder, environmental destruction and death. Union carbide, hospitals shock treatment, rape and tortures, politicians on the take, murders and, the raping of the planet and so much more.

I sat in the room as a kid whilst they put these stories together....hell I even was allowed to edit them under supervision. I watch as the producers would discuss their next assignments. They didn't hold punches because of sponsors and conflicts of interest. Hell one night they even went after the television stations owner. They went for the jugular because if it was right it was right.

There were never evil men in black suits standing by the door telling them not do stories about aliens and such. The jews weren't telling them to do pro jewish stories. The americans weren't their telling them to ignore their wars of misery and death. The reptile people weren't there threatening to eat them if they proceeded with a story on middle earth.

You want to know why they didn't do these stories despite having millions of dollars of investigation resources and ability, it was because there was no fricken evidence for it! And don't give me any crap that their minds weren't open to it. These people were at the top of their game. More well read then most ATS members. Highly educated, well connected, we're talking phone numbers to presidents, and who had traveled the planet several times over. They loved their science fiction and if there was any evidence they would have run with it.

Real conspiracies are proven because evidence is found by people who actually got off their asses and searched for the truth.

Not people who do cut and pastes, regurgitation of youtube videos, photoshopping or the plagiarising of science fiction stories.

This thread is simply a symptom of what is wrong these sites. But hey ATS, as long as you get a page view right you'll let this stuff play right?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

some 26, 000 years at the speed of light.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Arken

Wouldn't it take a long long time to reach us?

Nothing will reach the earth becuase for a blast wave to travel it needs a medium to travel through!
The only thing that we have to fear is the energy in the form of the electromagnetic spectrum (radiation) and all radiation travels at the speed of light. Though charged particles can travel through space if they have any chance of getting here it will take hundreds of millions of years! So relax there is noting to worry about!
edit on 20-12-2012 by nosacrificenofreedom because: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unless that blast takes place every 26,000 years. In that case it wouldn't matter if it takes the particles 26,000 years or 26,000,000,000 years to get here, we'd still get hit with them every 26,000 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

How about if they happen every day?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Bone75

How about if they happen every day?

Then we'd feel the effects (if any) daily of course.

I guess I should've read through the rest of the thread huh?

If these flashes do indeed take place every day, then we have nothing to fear.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Is there a date for this article? I can't find any news about it like its earth shattering
I already saw the article awhile back about the photos ofthe black hole.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Honestly....have some self control here...your thread title would have it appear that this was going to happen tomorrow...really...why is it there are people like you that only want to spread fear to others...I swear when after tomorrow I hope ATS boots all of those who have been perpetuating the crazy 2012 nonsense for the last few years.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join