It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Can you define what context, I'm not aware my definitions state that.

Go back and read the thread.

Here is what tooth wrote:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All units of a species eat the same food

Female mosquitoes consume blood, but male mosquitoes do not. Is blood part of a mosquitoes diet?
They both eat nectar, plant sap and honeydew.

Obviously only the females drink blood to help with protien.
In this case they have to be seperated as they do not share the blood diet.

Tooth states that not all mosquitoes have the same diet.

Tooth shows that diets are not species based, but are dependent on the individual.

Deer experiment with food all year round regardless of the abundance of food. Also proved.

Here is what tooth posted:

No one has ever witnessed a species evolving, and anyone that claims to have, needs to have their credentials revoked.

No one has ever witnessed a species changing into another species.

Obviously his[caterpillars] diet changes when he changes species.

There we have it. According to tooth people have observed "a species changing into another species"

According to tooth evolution has been observed.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Posting the links in the way that you are, doesn't help because I don't know which post and section your referrng to.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That has to be the lamest excuse from tooth in a while.

The fact of the matter is simple: tooth's posts show him to be a liar and a long term liar.

Tooth lied about his long repeated statement "No one has ever witnessed a species changing into another species. " According to tooth that is a lie.

As I stated before:

There we have it. According to tooth people have observed "a species changing into another species"

According to tooth evolution has been observed.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well its a good thing you corrected me by letting me know that a catapiller changing into a butterfly is the same species, otherwise I would be a liar.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well its a good thing you corrected me by letting me know that a catapiller changing into a butterfly is the same species, otherwise I would be a liar.

The point is that you repeatedly lied about a species changing into another species because you thought that was happening in. According to you, you thought that a species was turning into another species yet you repeatedly lied about that.

No surprise. You lie about all sorts of things. Of course, you would lie about evolution happening. You thought it was happening and yet you lied that it was not.

You lied. You were caught big time. Your excuses about repeatedly and obnoxiously telling lies is lame.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The logic is:

You have stated all along that nobody has ever witnessed one species turning into another species, while at the same time, believing that when a caterpillar turns into a butterfly it is changing into a different species.

Either your first statement was a deliberate lie, your second statement was a deliberate lie, or, as I think most observers/contributors to this thread have already ascertained, you are singly the most ignorant, un-educated and ill informed person ever to post on a thread.

This final nail in the coffin is almost redundant as every statement you make regarding evolution shows your complete mis-understanding of the topic.

The coffin is closed, the final nail in place, time to drop this sucker into th whole.....may Trevor (galatic planet pooping squid...remember him?) have mercy on his sole (waheyy a shoe pun!)

ETA stereo sort've beat me to it, but I think it bears repeating.

edit on 21-2-2013 by idmonster because: E's are good!

edit on 21-2-2013 by
edit on 21-2-2013 by idmonster because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Lovin the new avatar idmonster ☆ for you

Even Ray Charles can see that tooth's statements are obviously false, this is because his statements consist of schizophrenic ramblings rather than genuine propositions.

In order for us to be able to debate and engage in discussion about evolution, we must be talking about the same thing. Which means that tooth needs to learn what evolution really is and what it really teaches and what its conclusions and consequences really are. Until tooth can do this, we will not be able to make any kind of progress... which of course is the goal of tooth's folly.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Yup, this thread showed some promise in the early pages, with posters at least making an effort to show information that had some thought and substance.

There were some good points raised which forced me to do some reasearch in areas I was not educated in, in order to assess the viability of the evidence. The best thing is, there are always people around to help direct you to the appropriate documentation/research papers.

While still not knowing a huge amount, I learnt more about how genetics is influenced by evolution from my discussions with bob, and while I believe the science presented was sound, (as was the intention of this thread) I think the interpretation of the findings/results was flawed.

The new avatar! Thanks to tooth for the inspiration, and to colin for the timley reminder..

Just for the info, the old one depicted Shiva the destroyer, trampling the dwarf of ignorance.
edit on 22-2-2013 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by idmonster

I was being sarcastic!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

OH give me a break, I was being sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

There is nothing scitzoprenic about my postings, your on drugs if you think so. I have already been tested and I'm not.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

I was being sarcastic!

I dont believe you....to many instances.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There is nothing scitzoprenic about my postings, your on drugs if you think so. I have already been tested and I'm not.

you may want to edit this...that kind of accusation is against T&C's

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

OH give me a break, I was being sarcastic.

I do not believe you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Tooth's logic:

- We have never witnessed a species turning into another;
- Each species has it's own target food.

Caterpillars and Butterflies have different diets, so Tooth claims they are different species... But they are not. So, Tooth is, once again, wrong.

You are either:

- Dumb as a Cabbit;
- Delusional;
- Schizophrenic;
- All of the above.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Tested for what, schizophrenia or drugs? If it was for drugs perhaps you should look into getting examined for mental disorders.
As for nothing schizophrenic about your postings all can say is it's probably not something that's going to be recognized by someone with the disorder.
Just saying..
edit on 22-2-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
How can the moderators let a poster constantly push lies never show proof. He doesn’t even have a workable theory. Isn’t there something that can be done? He invades threads and completely derails discussion dealing with the OP? Is there an ignore feature that can be utilized or incorporated into threads.

This is supposed to be about denying ignorance but there is one person here that is purposely trying to spread it.

This thread is dead because he has completely derailed any real discussion. He is like a virus to intelligent discussion.

I have asked several times for tooth to provide evidence to support his theory however not once has he done so. Instead he will link to Google search page or state he has already posted the evidence well I have read this entire thread and here is no supportive evidence.

Tooth I challenge you to the debate forum one on one your theory. That will be a fresh spot where you can lay out TF and the moderators can decide. I can’t seem to get you to provide evidence here so hopefully you will there.
BTW stars for all who denny ignorance - I leveled a few of you guys up it took a while and three different threads.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Why not, you believe in evolution, and it has no proof. At least there is proof with patterns in Target Food, leading all the way up to the fact that intelligent design must have been involved with the programming for Target Food.

This is science against evolution.

Science has proven that we know what all species eat, thats a fact.
There never is an aleged experimental phase with food, which is obviously excluded from all diets, and your not able to explain why.
You just keep skipping over that little fact as though it doesn't exist, but it does, and its not going anywhere until its addressed and excused.

All units of a species choose the same food but this can obviously be dependant on demographics as well as sex in some cases.

When you are able to explain why these things are the way that they are, and I'm not picky, I'll settle for just about anything, but it has to be an honest attempt, then Target Food can rest as a failure, but not until then.

You think by proving me wrong because there are a couple of species that eat feces which I question if they are actually eating feces or unprocessed food, that you can crash the idea of Target Food, and your wrong. Your just a troll, rather than make an honest attempt at proving the theory wrong you try to move the goal posts to your liking.

Just like your example of some species eating rocks, when in fact they are eating minerals, of course minerals can be in rock form, but you know darn good an well those aren't the types of rocks I was referring to, again, anything to move the goal posts to your liking.

So quit trolling and start proving me wrong, after all, I am wrong, I mean there is just no way that Target Food can exist because we all believe in evolution which states that things are chaotic and that is normal.

Never once have you pondered the fact that life cannot exist without balance, so that right there tells you YOUR WRONG. The problem is that our planet suffers from extreme chaos where almost nothing is in balance, which is also why we have lost over 98% of all life in the planets history.

Even if you come to terms to understand and respect this meaning, you might still fail to understand WHY all of this has happened. It has happened because all of the life that was placed here did not originate from here, which is also baffeling scientists right now because they are making that false assumption as well.

Humans on this planet are one of the most damaging forces to this planet, this is why we try our hardest to fit in and not stir things up. Dont pollute, don't contaminate, and don't damage things, because its all we got.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yup, this thread showed some promise in the early pages, with posters at least making an effort to show information that had some thought and substance.
It just occured to me why your so PO,d about the changes in this thread.

It probabaly was a point where you could successfully argue your terms about evolution, but you can see they don't hold up to Target Food. The proof of intelligent design is a pretty damning one for sure, and I'm sure leaves you red faced with anger

I have shown you on countless occasions that no one has ever witnessed a species changing into another species, unless its a butterfly right? Allopatric speciation is a total joke, and is easily proved wrong, granted its just one of the six fantasys.

Mutations do not explain species evolving, there would be far to many defects, things would be oh so screwed up by just looking at them. Instead we see the opposite. None of which proves to me that I once shared a common ancestor with apes

At best evolution is a severe stretch of the imagination to try to connect dots that don't belong being connected together.

Allopatric speciation is just one example of the fine hoax that evoluton has preached to far to many people. There is no way that relation isolation proves that a species has changed, but they sure used it as the main feature.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67 >>

join