It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

He was an imposter. He never showed his face which is a big clue, and he did things that go against the idea of a creator. Like for example, murdering and destruction. Do those really sound like things that a real creator would do?

I don't expect you to understand it, I'm pretty sure you never got past elementary level thinking about the bible.

Well he did shut up about Pye, of course it coudln't have come at a better time as Pye is now listing everything online that everyone was so easy to shame him for not doing.

None of your claims distinguishes the god of the old testament from gods of that time period. They created, they killed, they made and destroyed. Do they sound like the actions of a god? You bet they do.

Then again there are those that cannot comprehend even simple ideas about the bible like people that claim that the early books of the bible were written by those that witnessed the events. Talk about being clueless.

Even more ridiculous are people that fall for Pye's lies. Those lies make Sitchin look respectable and Sitchin told endless whopper lies. Just as full of lies is VonDaniken. Can't believe anyone pays any heed to any of this trio of doofuses.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

I'm not interested in what the vatican thinks.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It's fairly obvious that anyone promoting tooth's folly has no interest in thinking. Tooth's folly is lamer than Pye's claims. At least Pye had studies done which showed he was wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

And no wonder, your think your here to teach me something. How do you not know that I'm the one here to teach you something?

Besides, I allready know all I need to know about evolution, and with all the great links that evolutionists sent me to, its quite obvious that evolution is a scam. There is no such thing.

There is no proof that I share a common ancestor with apes, aside from imagination through DNA.
There is no proof that a species can change into another species, aside from imagination and its author.

There is simply no proof of any of it.

None of your claims distinguishes the god of the old testament from gods of that time period. They created, they killed, they made and destroyed. Do they sound like the actions of a god? You bet they do.
Then they are not the REAL god.

Then again there are those that cannot comprehend even simple ideas about the bible like people that claim that the early books of the bible were written by those that witnessed the events. Talk about being clueless.

Even more ridiculous are people that fall for Pye's lies. Those lies make Sitchin look respectable and Sitchin told endless whopper lies. Just as full of lies is VonDaniken. Can't believe anyone pays any heed to any of this trio of doofuses
They are more credible then the odd belief you have of evolution thats for sure. Not to mention they are working on history where evolution isn't.

Sorry man but your wrong. Anyone with a fourth grade experience would know that evolution is fake as hell. I laugh everytime one of the followers builds a fake mock up of transgression and tries to pass them off as artifacts and gets busted

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Besides, I allready know all I need to know about evolution, and with all the great links that evolutionists sent me to, its quite obvious that evolution is a scam. There is no such thing.

Tooth folly has never been provided with any evidence at all. Evolution, a term which you do not understand - unfortunately, has over 150 years of evidence that continues to support the theories. Evolution is a fact. The theories are supported with overwhelming evidence.

I've met lots of dingdongs that do not understand the basics. I have been to creationist lectures in which the lecturer tells lies after lies after lies to the audience that fall for the poorly constructed lies.

No one on the other hand believes in tooth's folly. I used to doubt that tooth believed in tooth's folly. Now I consider it possible that there exists one individual so confused that they think it might be possible. On the other hand the endless lies from that same individual suggest that it is nothing more than a poorly made up hoax.

There is no proof that I share a common ancestor with apes, aside from imagination through DNA.
There is no proof that a species can change into another species, aside from imagination and its author.

There are also holocaust deniers and flat earthers and people that think hitler was right. No biggie to run into such wacko naysaying.

Then they are not the REAL god.

This from someone that claimed cabbits were real and that the early books of the bible were written by those that witnessed the events.

Sorry man but your wrong. Anyone with a fourth grade experience would know that evolution is fake as hell. I laugh everytime one of the followers builds a fake mock up of transgression and tries to pass them off as artifacts and gets busted

I've met plenty of goofballs at creationist lectures. Just because you can't understand even the meaning of the word evolution or the word specie does not mean that others cannot. Do take a basic course when you get to high school.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A few logical points...

(1) Not understanding Evolution is not the same as it not being real. Very similar to those who "believe" in God, but know they can never comprehend 1% of what that God is or would be.

Doesn't stop them filling in the blanks the best they can.

I see ideas like God, evolution, space, time etc.... are so big we will never "fully" understand them. The more you know, the less you know ........

(2) I have done PMs on monkeys, people and other animals. To date a monkey is the closest thing I have seen we look like inside and out.

So as much as I would love to think I was made in Gods image ( for my egos sake ) Until I at least see a photo. I am going with my obviously distant relative.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You need to take a basic history lesson when you get to preschool.

Everyone knows that the bible is chalked full of important history information, to just dismiss that as a fake leads me to understand how you could have fallen so easily for evolution when its full of so many holes.

I have met people that believe in evolution and they are always determined to cram it down everyones throat, sort of in the way that you do here.

You talk about with your fingers in both ears because you ownly want to spew out the language of evolution rather than learn something important.

I have realized you are done learning, because you think you know everthing. Your brain is full and there is nothing else that anyone can teach you. I know this to be a fact because rather than research my claims, you instantly make an opposite reply with no merit and no proof to back it up. Thats something important you should learn, realize that repeating the rubbish that you do is nothing more than opinion when you don't back it up, and you NEVER back up anything that you say.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Blah blah blah, sure Pye had studies that proved him wrong.

Why don't you give proof of that instead of dumbing people down.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Everyone knows that the bible is chalked full of important history information, to just dismiss that as a fake leads me to understand how you could have fallen so easily for evolution when its full of so many holes.

This from someone that claims that the early books of the bible were by those that witnessed the events. Please read the bible before making more asinine claims. The bible is full of fiction such as Sodom and Gomorrah, exodus, the flood, and genesis.

I have realized you are done learning, because you think you know everthing. Your brain is full and there is nothing else that anyone can teach you. I know this to be a fact because rather than research my claims, you instantly make an opposite reply with no merit and no proof to back it up. Thats something important you should learn, realize that repeating the rubbish that you do is nothing more than opinion when you don't back it up, and you NEVER back up anything that you say.

Tooth's folly has not been backed up by any evidence. It is a hoax being perpetrated by one individual.

Nothing has been posted to support tooth's folly. Overwhelming evidence has been posted against tooth's folly.

I am never surprised at how low people stoop to support creationism and even more dubious claims such as those made by Pye and Sitchin and VonDaniken. Even more ridiculous is tooth's folly.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Blah blah blah, sure Pye had studies that proved him wrong.

Why don't you give proof of that instead of dumbing people down.

Evidence already posted in this thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
One of the funniest parts of tooth's folly are the adamant claims that animals never eat dirt or rocks.

It seems everyone in thread is aware of animals consuming dirt and rocks except for tooth. Tooth denies this ever happening. I was surprised to see anyone being unaware of this simple fact. So I decide to check with kids in an elementary school. Every single kid I asked knew that animals eat dirt and when asked about rocks they might eat 100% of the kids knew the rock. They even admitted eating rocks every day. This simple fact of life did not escape 2nd and 3rd graders. Tooth on the other hand continued to deny this was happening.

I wonder if this is someone just naysaying like so many close minded creationists or holocaust deniers? Maybe it is someone so out of touch with reality they remain in a fantasy world? Maybe it is someone that is suffering from extreme nature deprivation? Regardless of the reason the fact remains that this is a case in which someone is wrong 100% of the time. Creationists are not wrong 100% of the time. They understand that a 6000 year old Earth is implausible based on varves and tree rings. They understand that wiping out Egyptian pharoahs with a global flood in the middle of a construction is problematic.

Tooth's folly has been shown to be self contradictory. That is a clear sign of sending that idea back to the drawing board. Has it? NO. The same foolish mistakes are simply repeated. The evidence against tooth's folly addresses every issue proposed by tooth from diet to experimentation with food.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

From what I have found, the more "educated" or self professed "expert" status people give themselves.

The less inclined they are to spot the obvious.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

I'm not interested in what the vatican thinks.
And without any supporting evidence I am not interested in what you claim the bible says.

The only clear thing about the bible is that there is nothing that is clear in it.

Don’t bother telling me that I lack the understanding needed. You claim to be an expert. Many others have claimed to be experts yet none of you seem to be able to agree on any point and now you say the god the bible is written about is an imposter. So I don’t need to be an expert on the bible to understand the total car crash of confusion of those that claim they are

This can only mean your claim for the bible being a clear historical document is as usual a baseless claim and clearly so.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

And no wonder, your think your here to teach me something. How do you not know that I'm the one here to teach you something?
You do realise that this type of forum is about an exchange of ideas don’t you? You do realise it is as much about informing and testing your own views as it is others don’t you?

The only way you can do that is to be honest. Provide evidence that supports your view and honestly consider any evidence that challenges it. That means you take your time to read and understand the replies you receive and test your own view against it and be as ready to change your view as you are to challenge others views.

That means you give a reasoned answer not the one line dismissals after a quick scan you give now. Most importantly even if you do not agree with others at least have the good manners to learn what they have to say and don’t repeat the same misunderstanding again and again.

And that ignorance above shows you don’t know anything about evolution. Your often repeated mantra of no one has ever see one species turn into another also is proof positive you do not know all you need to know

And right on cue you demonstrate exactly what I just wrote

As for the rest of your ignorant denial. Things are untrue or are true just because YOU say so is the stance of a fool. People mistake you for a child because you use the logic and arguments of a child which I illustrate below

'It’s not true, it’s not, it’s not. (Fingers in your ears) LA la la, not listening. It’s not true so there.

edit on 17-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

No one denies the bible has information but your claim that the bible is a clear historical document is clearly wrong and to say evolution is full of holes when you claim the god of the bible is an imposter you describe a book that is just one big hole.

I have met people that believe in evolution and they are always determined to cram it down everyones throat, sort of in the way that you do here.
Dare I say like your nonsense about target food? No one has tried to ram evolution down your throat. We have corrected your misconceptions of what evolution describes. No one here cares if you accept it as the truth or not but after over a year you should have grasped the fundamentals of the theory and you have not. You have purposely denied it.

You talk about with your fingers in both ears because you ownly want to spew out the language of evolution rather than learn something important.
What like target food or how shoes prove we are not from here or because as our hands are not designed to do one thing they show we don’t belong? Those sort of important things
Give me a break

I have realized you are done learning, because you think you know everthing.
Yet your are the only one that says

Besides, I allready know all I need to know about evolution,
Classic tooth double standards
as for the rest of your childish rant. Its called Guilt transference and you are a prime example of it

edit on 17-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This from someone that claims that the early books of the bible were by those that witnessed the events. Please read the bible before making more asinine claims. The bible is full of fiction such as Sodom and Gomorrah, exodus, the flood, and genesis.
You must be suffering from evolution on the brain because you assume a lot. People that believe in evolution have one hell of an imagination and assume all the time. You don't have any proof that all of these things never happened in the bible, yet you assume they didn't probably because there is no proof at this time. All you do is assume, just like how you assume that a species can change into another species, there is no proof of it.

Tooth's folly has not been backed up by any evidence. It is a hoax being perpetrated by one individual.

Nothing has been posted to support tooth's folly. Overwhelming evidence has been posted against tooth's folly.

I am never surprised at how low people stoop to support creationism and even more dubious claims such as those made by Pye and Sitchin and VonDaniken. Even more ridiculous is tooth's folly.
First of all if I had a folly, I would name it stereoligist. My theory is backed up by plenty of evidence, I love how you keep trying to move the goal posts however to make it look like my evidence doesn't exist. All I asked for from you is proof and it seems to be the one thing you can't deliver. But thats ok your opinion is greatly appreciated.

No one has EVER posted proof that Pye is a liar, on ANY thread I have participated in.

One of the funniest parts of tooth's folly are the adamant claims that animals never eat dirt or rocks.
Cough up all the diets that prove me wrong.

I wonder if this is someone just naysaying like so many close minded creationists or holocaust deniers? Maybe it is someone so out of touch with reality they remain in a fantasy world? Maybe it is someone that is suffering from extreme nature deprivation? Regardless of the reason the fact remains that this is a case in which someone is wrong 100% of the time. Creationists are not wrong 100% of the time. They understand that a 6000 year old Earth is implausible based on varves and tree rings. They understand that wiping out Egyptian pharoahs with a global flood in the middle of a construction is problematic.

Tooth's folly has been shown to be self contradictory. That is a clear sign of sending that idea back to the drawing board. Has it? NO. The same foolish mistakes are simply repeated. The evidence against tooth's folly addresses every issue proposed by tooth from diet to experimentation with food
Then post the diets that prove me wrong, put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Its clear to me, just because its not clear to you doens't mean its not clear to others.

You should take your own advice, after all of the times that I have pointed out evolutionists playing the repeat game and not appearing to learn.

Dare I say like your nonsense about target food? No one has tried to ram evolution down your throat. We have corrected your misconceptions of what evolution describes. No one here cares if you accept it as the truth or not but after over a year you should have grasped the fundamentals of the theory and you have not. You have purposely denied it.
Well I do try to deny ignorance.

What like target food or how shoes prove we are not from here or because as our hands are not designed to do one thing they show we don’t belong? Those sort of important things Give me a break
Its true, we have no instinctive values here. Instinct has been taken over by adaptation because we have no choice.

Yet your are the only one that says

Besides, I allready know all I need to know about evolution,

Classic tooth double standards as for the rest of your childish rant. Its called Guilt transference and you are a prime example of it
Oh dear, I hope your not crying. Well pull yourself together.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You must be suffering from evolution on the brain because you assume a lot. People that believe in evolution have one hell of an imagination and assume all the time. You don't have any proof that all of these things never happened in the bible, yet you assume they didn't probably because there is no proof at this time. All you do is assume, just like how you assume that a species can change into another species, there is no proof of it.

Being clueless is your forte. The evidence against exodus is overwhelming. It's not a lack of evidence. It is strong evidence against. The evidence against a global flood is overwhelming. These are not assumptions. This is well established. The evidence against genesis is strong as well. Sodom and Gomorrah are nonexistent places. Only the bible mentions them. The bible is full of fiction. Not only that, but you claimed that the bible was written by those witnessing the events. You stated that and the bible states otherwise. Clearly, you have no idea what is in the bible.

What is also quite clear from every post is that you have no idea what the word evolution means in science. Why would anyone listen to your drivel that it is assumption based when you can't even learn the meaning of the word let alone how the evidence is worked out.

First of all if I had a folly, I would name it stereoligist. My theory is backed up by plenty of evidence, I love how you keep trying to move the goal posts however to make it look like my evidence doesn't exist. All I asked for from you is proof and it seems to be the one thing you can't deliver. But thats ok your opinion is greatly appreciated.
/quote]
If you had any evidence at all you would have posted it already. If you had anything worth saying you'd have taken it to the debate forum. I have not moved the goalposts, nor has colin42, or barcs, or idmonster or any of the other posters challenging you to present the first piece of evidence to support your folly.

It is not anyone's burden to prove your folly wrong, yet we do. The onus is on you to provide evidence for and you have not.

No one has EVER posted proof that Pye is a liar, on ANY thread I have participated in.

Already posted in this thread many times.

Then post the diets that prove me wrong, put your money where your mouth is.

Already done many times in this thread.

The burden is on you to provide evidence for tooth's folly. No one has to bother proving your gibberish wrong. So where is the evidence? Please post the first piece supporting this wacko idea known as tooth's folly.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Its clear to me, just because its not clear to you doens't mean its not clear to others.

You should take your own advice, after all of the times that I have pointed out evolutionists playing the repeat game and not appearing to learn.

Such a strange claim from someone that still cannot learn the meaning of evolution as use in science.

Well I do try to deny ignorance.

That's a funny joke. Well done. You can make fun of yourself.

Its true, we have no instinctive values here. Instinct has been taken over by adaptation because we have no choice.

Evidence please.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It will never stop being funny to me that some people are so arrogant as to try to disprove science like astronomy, geology, and evolution just to try to convince themselves that they are related to a god and not the "lesser" animals. The whole argument against science relays on 3 things:
1) pride that they are the image of god and the self importance that the world was made for them to use/play with.
2) a willing denial of fact and a dogmatic desire not to learn or to willingly misinterpret scientific fact in order to put up an illusion that their blind faith religion is a scientific approach
3) A blind adherence to a 2000 year old book which has been rewritten and edited for political reasons many times. More than 1/2 the books of sacred word in the text at the time of the conference in 300AD have been removed. So, it could only be 50% accurate as sacred scripture. this would not be a very good scientific reference.
So, the very title of this threat is laughable. It should be "religion trying to hide the truth"

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join