It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

And here is where stereo is thinking that I stole the idea of Target Food.

Stereo

And here is another section.

Stereo

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Geez stereo I noticed how you really shut up about Pye since he came out with a website that gives all the details of who did what DNA work on the skull and names and reviews from others too.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

I haven't mentioned Pye because I don't bring up such stupidity. That is your job.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Abalone eat sea weed or kelp, thats all I have been able to find.

That' because you've done a sloppy job at looking. Try harder.

If animals did experiment with food, you would be able to provide a diet proving that, but you haven't, because its not true. Now you can keep telling yourself that, and you can convince yourself of that, but the bottom line is, without proof, your just trolling.

This makes no sense. If an animal experiments with potential food that has no bearing on whether or not that food becomes a part of its diet. Think before posting something that makes no sense.

It's the same thing about feces, find me one diet that specifically states that animals eat poo naturally. You seem to be unable to find that one too.

It's been posted. Dung beetles and rabbits were 2 that were posted. That was not all.

cabbits

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The only reason you think I'm a troll is because I won't play the repeat game with you, but thats your fault for asking so many times for the same thing over and over.

You are a troll. The evidence is in your posts. Here is a short list.
1. You lie about having ever posted any evidence in support of tooth's folly
2. You lie about what other posters have posted
3. You do repeat lies time after time

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Your inability to construct a logical and coherent statement, your poor spelling, your misuse of terms, your inability to summarize references, inability to read even wiki pages, etc made me think that you had not invent tooth's folly yourself. Many posters at ATS pretend ideas are their own and they are not.

By this second thread. I think you deserve all of the credit for something so inane as TF. If you want to be labeled with being the source of something so poorly thought out and something completely devoid of supporting evidence and only based on falsehoods and opinion then you get to keep it. I'm sure no else would want to be tainted with that.
edit on 16-2-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Of course it's not clear to you, you believe in evolution, what do you expect.
I expect when you make extraordinary claims you supply extraordinary evidence. You have never once supplied any evidence let alone extraordinary evidence just your opinion. You believe that the god that the bible is written about is an imposter.

As you are so fond of saying. Then take that to religions based on that book that say you are wrong and tell them. There is a vacancy coming up at the Vatican once you do.

The rest of your drivel I have already answered.

edit on 16-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by colin42

And here is where stereo is thinking that I stole the idea of Target Food.

Stereo

And here is another section.

Stereo

Then I stand corrected the first link does indeed say that. I looked at the posts before it and Stereo is questioning your ability to spell and string together a coherent sentence. Remember that word context I told you about?

But hey credit where credit is due. You finally did a little work and provided evidence. See how much better you do. Take more care though as your second link shows stereo once again calling your cognitive abilities into question and has nothing to do with the first link. Like I said many times context is everything.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth

Geez stereo I noticed how you really shut up about Pye since he came out with a website that gives all the details of who did what DNA work on the skull and names and reviews from others too.

You post this and claim not to be a troll
Incredible

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Tooth why are you asking people to explain evolution to you? Is it because you never learned the first thing about it? You are correct this is your thread and your theory so you are the one that should be answering yet you have not provided any proof of your claims. The burden of proof is on you evolution has been proven in the scientific community if you wish to refute it you need to provide evidence. You do not seem to understand that basic concept which is why I wonder if you ever graduated from high school.

Let me ask do you still believe in Cabbits and unicorns? Are you still in high school? Will you provide any proof of your claims? Why are you trolling?

At least this is in the conspiracy category it should be in disinformation though.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

You are correct this is your thread and your theory so you are the one that should be answering yet you have not provided any proof of your claims.
Just a point. This thread was not authored by tooth he has just taken it over.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

My bad I guess I got caught up in the tooth theory nonsense. To me that just goes to show that his hole reasoning for not debating is a great big lie.

At least the nonsense is confined to such an obscure thread.

I just went to his closed thread I love the comment the mod made at the end. Btw I took the time to star all of the hard work just for putting up with so much inane idiocy. For some reason I thought that thread and this were the same. It is the same arguments from before.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I was reading through the other thread and felt it would be good to repost this

So here we are still working on the report card. It's getting longer.
The point of a report card is to assist the student in learning and to pointout areas where they need to improve. Here we have some rather basic issues that need to be improved.

Good luck and let's get these issues resolved in the next day or so. Easy to do.

1. F - For claiming that labels describe what we eat. no change
2. D - For claiming that animals do not eat rocks. no change
3. F - Unable to differentiate between a grazers and browsers diet. no change
4. F - For claiming target foods have been proved. no change
5. D - For claiming that fungi are plants. no change
6. F - For not understanding the difference between facts, proof, and evidence. no change
7. F - For not understanding gastroliths no change
8. F - For pretending that deer view lichens and fungi as being the same no change
9. D - For stating that deer have a concise diet no change
10. F - For making the logical error of inferring a general case from a specific case no change
11. C - For attempting straw man arguments no change
12. F - For claiming the diet claims are from the deer's perspective no change
13. F - Looking up the term forbs and not getting past Forbes no change
14. F - For suggestig that eating rocks is akin to air, water, and nitrogen no change
15. F - For not understanding forbs is the plural of forb. Most English words are made plural by adding an s to the end of the word. no change
16. F - for being close minded and unable to see the evidence. no change
17. F - not understanding the term incredulous
18. F - Not understanding the difference between precise and accurate
19. F - for stating Pye is a scientist
20. F - for believing Pye's lies
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14916631#pid14916631

The entire thread is funny and kind of sad. Sad because I have never read anything that was so dumb.

I find it very hard to believe he believes himself. I would love to know more about him I think he would make a good case study for a psychologist.

I just can’t imagine what type of person he is. If he is just a troll well he is dedicated to it.

If he believes himself which I hope that isn’t the case then he is living undeniable proof that the school system is a failure that is assuming that he has actually graduated from High school which the possibility exists that he hasn’t.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Oh no Grim not you as well

You were warned, we tried to save you. We said 'step away from the thread' but alas the dreaded tooth decay claims another victim. If you have read the other thread you are now one of the dammed. Doomed to repeat this living nightmare. To carry the mark of the Cabbit in your sig. To wake in the middle of the night bathed in sweat and cry aloud 'where is my target food?'

Welcome to the toothlight zone, the club of the dammed. A world devoid of a spell checker and logic. Hold not to hope, all that is left is despair. Mod save us all.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I don't need to look any further, I found a diet that is clear and concise.

Just because they don't list what foods he experiments with doesn't mean they couldn't list the fact that he experiments period. You just don't get it. It's not a tooth folly which is obviously why you don't understand it. It's fact.

Your inability to construct a logical and coherent statement, your poor spelling, your misuse of terms, your inability to summarize references, inability to read even wiki pages, etc made me think that you had not invent tooth's folly yourself. Many posters at ATS pretend ideas are their own and they are not.

By this second thread. I think you deserve all of the credit for something so inane as TF. If you want to be labeled with being the source of something so poorly thought out and something completely devoid of supporting evidence and only based on falsehoods and opinion then you get to keep it. I'm sure no else would want to be tainted with that.
So now your going to back out of your comment on an earlier thread and retract what you said. Talk about lying.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

He was an imposter. He never showed his face which is a big clue, and he did things that go against the idea of a creator. Like for example, murdering and destruction. Do those really sound like things that a real creator would do?

I don't expect you to understand it, I'm pretty sure you never got past elementary level thinking about the bible.

Well he did shut up about Pye, of course it coudln't have come at a better time as Pye is now listing everything online that everyone was so easy to shame him for not doing.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

He was an imposter. He never showed his face which is a big clue, and he did things that go against the idea of a creator. Like for example, murdering and destruction. Do those really sound like things that a real creator would do?
Like I wrote. Take it to the Vatican and give them your opinion. Let me know what they say and if they offer you the top job.

I don't expect you to understand it, I'm pretty sure you never got past elementary level thinking about the bible.
I know enough to know that the bible claims there is only one god which you accuse with no evidence of being an imposter. That is enough for me to know that far from being a clear historical document that you claimed. It is in fact a book with a mis identified central character and as all the stories that hinge on this imposter cannot be relied upon at all. Before your revelations I used to think the bible at least gave you a taste of life back then but no more, it appears to be a poorly researched fiction. Thanks tooth

Well he did shut up about Pye, of course it coudln't have come at a better time as Pye is now listing everything online that everyone was so easy to shame him for not doing.
Who shut up, god? What tangent are you off on now?

edit on 16-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

You are not far from the truth. While I was reading that thread it felt like there something trying to suck IQ points away from me. If Satan is supposed to be the personification of evil then that thread is the personification of idiocy. I just finished reading that thread and I have a headache now. I have never read so many posts completely devoid of logic.

I have to go lay down.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by colin42

I have never read so many posts completely devoid of logic.

LOL - Thats because you havnt read 500 pages of "can you proove evolution wrong". That ones an absolute master piece, it contains some of tooths best (?) work.
edit on 16-2-2013 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I don't need to look any further, I found a diet that is clear and concise.

Just because they don't list what foods he experiments with doesn't mean they couldn't list the fact that he experiments period. You just don't get it. It's not a tooth folly which is obviously why you don't understand it. It's fact.

The sad part about tooth and tooth's folly is that nothing has changed. The report card grades have not changed.I had so hoped that there would be improvement, but alas no change in a positive direction. There have been some drops in grades.

So now your going to back out of your comment on an earlier thread and retract what you said. Talk about lying.

Tooth folly is as poor a thought out idea now as it was then. Anyone taking credit for such a story is really in need of some basic courses that even are available at the middle school level.

I was not kidding back then when I was helping out at an elementary school and asking questions of 2nd and third graders. They knew the rock that people eat. They knew many of the concepts such as animals experimenting with food. They told me in their own words. It cracked me up that such simple ideas known to the young were unknown to someone a few years older.
edit on 16-2-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join